Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' (27869 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by praizblog: 6:10am On Aug 16, 2018
A Nigerian corper has being trending online after showing off her mother who sells fish to raise her.

She says she's not ashamed of showing off her mother and her business to the world. Hope you are not ashame of your parent work hustle?

http://www.praizenews.com/lady-corper-show-off-pretty-mom-selling-fish-says-shes-not-ashamed/

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by HungerBAD: 6:11am On Aug 16, 2018
God bless your mother.

God bless our mothers.

247 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by okomile(f): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2018
Op, her mother not HIS MOTHER

I no go school too sha

10 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by delugajackson: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2018
The prayer of every mother is to see her children succeed. It will only be unreasonable for a child to neglect his/her parents when they've achieved a certain level of greatness.

Mothers are relentless, they deprive themselves of certain things just to make sure their children are comfortable. Such love is second to none. I pray you get a decent job so you can finally take good care of her. She deserves the best kind of life.

72 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Amirullaha(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2018
God bless every hardworking woman in this world...

7 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by williamdeluxe(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Her life was not easy, yet she was a living example of someone who did the best with what life handed her.
Mothers never retire, no matter how old her children are she is always a Mom, always willing to encourage and help her children in any way she can!

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.I luv u mummy

hit like if u luv ur mummy

83 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Sweet mother.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2018
TIME 4 U TO BLESS HER LIFE

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by kolafolabi(m): 6:31am On Aug 16, 2018
A mother's love is unconditional, and from her heart this can be told.
A mother's love is nutritional; it is the fruit that feeds our soul.
A mother's love 'IS' true love, and from her heart she cannot lie.
A mother's love is eternal, the kind that wont' ever die.
A mother's love is the tie that binds, and her bond can never be broken.
A mother's love is branded in our hearts, even when her words aren't spoken.

I love my Mom!

12 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by pussygotlips: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2018
mumu girl, why will she be ashamed in the first place ?

14 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by kindy51(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2018
Nice one
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by hisgrace090: 6:33am On Aug 16, 2018
Thank God you never join the foolish slay queen group, if its them they will never allow this woman come closser to them in public talk less of taking picture with her.

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by kitaatita: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2018
And she is carrying two smart phones. Entry level salary can't buy the two phones

8 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by GOFRONT(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2018
So within one year, she has outgrown her khaki trouser abi??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by MissMich(f): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2018
Awwwwwn, sooo cute.. God bless you momma for raising her right and also bless the dad even though he's not mentioned.
and to my momma, you are a divine blessing to me and I can't love you less. you are my superwoman and gist partner.
God bless all mothers

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by xedyl(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2018
And what's wrong with her mum selling fish?
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Ytea(f): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Saying she isn't ashamed of her parents, she wants an appluad for that? Like she was meant to be ashamed? Our thoughts these times, nawa. Hopefully a NGO or celebrity will notice her and give her what she wants.

A parent's Love. The greatest love.
More strength,more grace for the Mama I pray.

16 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by ibori1(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2018
williamdeluxe:
Her life was not easy, yet she was a living
example of someone who did the best with what
life handed her.

Mothers never retire, no matter how
old her children are she is always a Mom, always
willing to encourage and help her children in any
way she can!

There is only one pretty child in the world,
and every mother has it.I luv u mummy

hit like if u luv ur mummy

na like b ur problem?oya take

16 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by lonelydora: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2018
We were made graduates with one thing or the other.

My parents made me a graduate in the prestigious UNN by denying themselves some good things of life. There are times they even had to skip meals, sell property, etc. I ate only 'Okpa di oku' with pure water on several occasions.

May God bless me abundantly so that they can rip the fruit of their Labour.

11 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2018
GOD BLESS your mom

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2018
I hate lies. Prob survived in school doing campus husband and wife. Yeye
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by SEONaijaExpert: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Beautiful
Good she's proud of her
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by Auladimeji(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Mean while Real Madrid fans since yesterday night

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by xynerise: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Can today's ladies hustle this much to send their kids to school?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by IamAirforce1: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Good to know
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by SEONaijaExpert: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
I hate lies. Prob survived in school doing campus husband and wife. Yeye
Na your mother?

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by iamfromlagos(f): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2018
ibori1:

na like b ur problem?oya take
lol
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by UncleSnr(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2018
Ngwanu, go find job, abi na marriage sure pass?
Re: Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Ur moda forkn wowo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.