Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (23747 Views)

Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Koolking(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
So that Ekweremadu and cohort can resume pilfering our common treasury.

Buhari - the nightmare of looters, will be president till retirement.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Not only buhari....osibanjo will join him....

Both have raped our economy to asses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by 9jatriot(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
@Ekweremandu, so that you can start claiming back the illicit houses you had previously denied that you owned?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by maestroferddi: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
MartinCorridon:
All man dey talk, Saraki's loyal houseboy sef dey talk? grin

I don't like Buhari but the present crop of PDP politicians can only use Juju to make PMB sick so he can't rule.

If the man is healthy and alive, it is Buhari till 2023. The opposition is just too ununited
You have been brainwashed to think like a robot so no surprises.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ekweremadu is appealing to the masses. grin

Its election time folks.

When you were amassing properties all over the world through questionable means you didn't remember the masses.

In your own Enugu you have no single property there.

Saraki himself this is his hometown and constituency attached.

Una no send anybody but una self.

Buhari has you all in a vice grip which is why you want him gone but kolewerk.

PMB till 2023

This is sarakis hometown attached. Tell Nigerians to remove him or better yet he should step down for being the internationally known fraud and con man he is.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by badjack(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
Idiots. Remove who.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by KingRagnar: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Because you are the GOD of Nigeria, we should listen to all things you say, whether it is derogatory or calumnious on the other persons side, we should not care. Well gladly, Nigerians know well and have seen well and will vote in who they feel is the best man to rule this nation, keep in mind that PMB will win the election effortlessly despite you and other PDP elites needless negative aspersions.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Ganzagangan: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
You would only succeed in removing yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by spiritedtete: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
It will be hard to remove him anyway... Without prejudice he still has my vote. I don't know him... He doesn't know me.

Just my church mind angry

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
spiritedtete:
It will be hard to remove him anyway... Without prejudice he still has my vote. I don't know him... He doesn't know me.

Just my church mind angry

And my God bless you more for this

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by MartinCorridon: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
You have been brainwashed to think like a robot so no surprises.

LOL. My good friend who said Cameron and Obama campaigned for Buhari.

Someone with a brain can be brainwashed....a brainless person however thinks in the same exact way, nothing to salvage.

PLEASE...did Cameron & Obama steal ballot boxes or gave funds ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Soso990240(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
RealTrump:
Everybody be shouting don't vote buhari. But none of them have told us who to vote for.
Oga, anybody apart from Buhari is cool. Look at what dis man is doing. using DSS, Police and Army against our Democracy, dat alone destroys a Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Mariangeles(f): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari this is your last tenure in the Name of Almighty God ...Buhari go Buhari Go Buhari Go
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Mariangeles(f): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And my God bless you more for this
I can not believe you're in support of Buhari... undecided
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by maestroferddi: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
MartinCorridon:

LOL. My good friend who said Cameron and Obama campaigned for Buhari.

Someone with a brain can be brainwashed....a brainless person however thinks in the same exact way, nothing to salvage.

PLEASE...did Cameron & Obama steal ballot boxes or gave funds ? grin grin grin
Your delusions are legendary.

You think I will be wasting my saliva bandying words with your anachronistic/medieval critical thinking skills?

Ogbeni, think again...
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by JegaQuin: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Cyberl33t:
I don't think any sane person wants Buhari as a president anymore!!

He should just retire in peace...

Then who's the alternative?
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
I can not believe you're in support of Buhari... undecided

Believe it more than anything.

I AM A BUHARIST TO THE CORE

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Righteousness89(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
StillX10:
That is what every sensitive person that has Nigeria at heart would do: voting Buhari out

Voting Buhari out will guarantee our
Security (herdsmen killer would stop their nonsense)
True federalism
Protection of democracy
Stoppage of underground corruption
etc
Intelligent Summation...
Especially @Bolden

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by JegaQuin: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
StillX10:
That is what every sensitive person that has Nigeria at heart would do: voting Buhari out

Voting Buhari out will guarantee our
Security (herdsmen killer would stop their nonsense)
True federalism
Protection of democracy
Stoppage of underground corruption
etc

And who do will vote in??
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by maestroferddi: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Ekweremadu is appealing to the masses. grin

Its election time folks.

When you were amassing properties all over the world through questionable means you didn't remember the masses.

In your own Enugu you have no single property there.

Saraki himself this is his hometown and constituency attached.

Una no send anybody but una self.

Buhari has you all in a vice grip which is why you want him gone but kolewerk.

PMB till 2023

This is sarakis hometown attached. Tell Nigerians to remove him or better yet he should step down for being the internationally known fraud and con man he is.
Oh Yeah.

The same way you have elected as a nationality to be following Tinubu and everything pertaining to him sheepishly even when he is the undisputed biggest landlord in Africa...

Name one, ogbeni, name all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Deluxewize(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author= post=70330767]Yinmu

Remove him and replace Baba with who?
Saraki or Atiku or Mustapha?
Bunch of CLOWNS. wink

Bunch of CLOWNS. wink

Bunch of CLOWNS. wink
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by JegaQuin: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
vertueptime:

Saraki

Really? Do You think ipob miscreants votes are enough to bring Okechukwu Saraki in?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by AnanseK(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ekwerenmadu is worried about his illegally acquired 55 estates and houses around the world. He doesn’t give a damn about Nigerians, after all all this estates and as well as other illegally acquired properties he has are at the expense of Nigerians.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by StillX10(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
JegaQuin:

And who do will vote in??
Saraki

And please you don't vote Buhari because there is no option, simply stay at home than wasting your energy to vote someone that cannot guarantee your security

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Mariangeles(f): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Believe it more than anything.

I AM A BUHARIST TO THE CORE
The HARDSHIP nor reach your side?? cry
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by elotajohn1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70330767:
Yinmu

Bunch of CLOWNS. wink

AKPA AMU

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oh Yeah.

The same way you have elected as a nationality to be following Tinubu and everything pertaining to him sheepishly even when he is the undisputed biggest landlord in Africa...

Name one, ogbeni, name all...

Same way the lack of governorship of Lagos by PDP ensured Lagos grew and became a great city under someone as visionary as Tinubu.

Kwara on the other hand.....
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Kardinal001(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na so we shout remove, remove, remove....at last we removed Jonathan...what did we get in return...worst Bubu
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by kingthreat(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ekweremadu, i will vote out Buhari if you dash me one of your properties gottwn with Nigeria's wealth.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
The HARDSHIP nor reach your side?? cry

What hardship?

Its called birth pangs.

For greatness to come it has to go through this process. Ask China or feel free to look at their road to greatness
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by AnanseK(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Olusola Fabiyi and Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja
August 1st 2018.
“The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has detained Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, for alleged fraud and failing to explain how he came to own 22 properties in Nigeria, the United States, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates.

It was learnt that Ekweremadu honoured the invitation of the EFCC .”

https://punchng.com/efcc-detains-ekweremadu-over-22-properties/
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Ojiofor: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70330767:
Yinmu

Bunch of CLOWNS. wink

Any person can do better than your clueless baba.Btw,where is he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Congratulates President Buhari On His Re-Election (Photos) / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Chijioke Nwakodo Is Dead (Abia Chief Of Staff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.