Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (23745 Views)

Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
godox2:

Dont mind them, they dont and will never have candidate that will SCRATCH 20% of Buharis votes.
BUHARI TILL 2023.
Yes ooo.
Sai BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Soso990240(m): 2:29am On Aug 17, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Tell me one thing that has been done to intimidate any of the other arms and how it has affected you please.
NASS blockage and Benue Governor's planned impeachment, ignoring court orders, ignoring federal character during political appointment and others. Asking how these mentioned affected me is like asking how Boko Haram killings in d North east affect me, or how does Militants' activities affect me.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Soso990240(m): 2:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

On the contrary the legislature is creating chaos in the executive because they believe buhari is not another OBASANJO who would have RUTHLESSLY DEALT with each and every one of them and nothing would happen
Really? or was he always trying to Lobby them with Money? I beg to disagree with all u said. Buhari has no respect for both d legislature, rule of law, and always disobeying court orders. Why would Buhari cabinet member disobey d National Assembly and Buhari with keep quiet about that? Not 1, not 2.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by blacknp(m): 3:44am On Aug 17, 2018
gidgiddy:
PDP or APC wins, Nigeria is still going to be a disaster
Speak for yourself,Nigeria is a civil society with its pros and it's cons, whatever you make of it, is what it is to you.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by blacknp(m): 3:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Soso990240:
Really? or was he always trying to Lobby them with Money? I beg to disagree with all u said. Buhari has no respect for both d legislature, rule of law, and always disobeying court orders. Why would Buhari cabinet member disobey d National Assembly and Buhari with keep quiet about that? Not 1, not 2.
What of Ahaji Saraki does he have respect for your so called legislature & rule of law?President of the congress under two different parties without stepping down,what ideology does he stand for,a coup within a coup,the epitome of cross carpeting,his desperation,betrayal & cunniness is of a different level.

i can now see why he may have links to those bank bandits in offa as claimed by the Nigeria Police Force,his behaviour is rather cold and callous,this is Nigeria and if any animal is looking for rule of law he should go to Geneva,Switzerland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by blacknp(m): 4:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Soso990240:
NASS blockage and Benue Governor's planned impeachment, ignoring court orders, ignoring federal character during political appointment and others. Asking how these mentioned affected me is like asking how Boko Haram killings in d North east affect me, or how does Militants' activities affect me.
It would only affect jobless lazy minded people that have nothing innovative to do with their spare time,the mind is a very terrible thing to waste.

OK tell us how NASS blockage and Benue Governor's planned impeachment,ignoring court orders,ignoring federal character during political appointment & others not mentioned stopped you from loading your domicilary account with forex further exchanged to Naira for spending to boost the economy of Nigeria?

Or next you will claim that you are one of those Abokis that escaped from the old Kanuri caliphate to Lagos to be riding Okada? We await your humble reply.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Kingspin(m): 4:46am On Aug 17, 2018
post=70330767:
Yinmu

Remove him and replace Baba with who?
Saraki, Atiku or Mustapha?
Bunch of CLOWNS. wink
Clowns are Buhari supporters. They using Buhari brain for daily operation. Master in London for examination .

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by BafanaBafana: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Soso990240:
So not releasing Dasuki on bail, a staged drama at NASS and a political battle between political powers in Benue equals boko haram insurgency. That is to say it makes you loose people, it makes people homeless, it makes terrorists take over territories. Or it makes the federal government loose money.
Good for you.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by BafanaBafana: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Soso990240:
I will tell you things that affect me.
When judges take bribes from rich people to thwart jusctice, it affects me because it means there is no hope for the common man.
When the senate president unlawfully suspends a senator who opposes him, it affects me because it means I no longer have a representative in the senate.
When the NASS delays the passage of the budget for donkey months, it affects me because economic activities might be affected.
When NASS begins sabotaging the government by cutting funds for capital projects and inserting wheel barrow empowerment and boreholes, it affects me because those infrastructures were meant for me.
When NASS speedily attend to bills that will favour themselves or the elites but don't ignore bills that favours the common man. I am affected.
When politicians loot our common wealth brother, it affects me because they will be rich and the country will remain poor.
Now when a governor orchestrates the impeachment of a speaker. It's not my business. But when he uses state funds to bribe lawmakers to do so. Then he is stealing our money.
When a governor refuses to pay salaries, it affects me.
Insecurity, police extortion, corruption in the civil service. All these affect me.

These are threats democracy in my opinion, not fighting for politicians who would not fight for you.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Soso990240(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2018
BafanaBafana:

So not releasing Dasuki on bail, a staged drama at NASS and a political battle between political powers in Benue equals boko haram insurgency. That is to say it makes you loose people, it makes people homeless, it makes terrorists take over territories. Or it makes the federal government loose money.
Good for you.
Now u are calling names, Dansuki is not my relative and I don't know him. Am talking about our democracy here. If everybody in power starts acting d way Buhari is acting do u think we will have Democracy? I gues u prefer Automatic leadership. You said people being homeless and federal government loosing money affects u, but ur democracy, federal Character in presidential appointments and respect for rule of law doesn't affect u? I gues u are not a Nigerian then.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Godson32(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2018
dukie25:
We will remove him by all means necessary. Whether by ballot or by impeachment, he must leave by next year.
Why not impeach him this year especially now he is not around.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by PierreAbutu(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Violently or peacefully, PDP no fit tongue

Sowore (with US and Israeli support) will angry
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Belluchii: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ekweremadu how can he even say this, you cannot tell Nigerians to remove the man of the people..you do not have any one that can match Buhari, then you are telling Nigerians to remove PMB, well sorry to burst your bubble Mr Ekweremadu; Nigerians are in support of PMB and then presently no one can stand a chance against PMB.
PMB for 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by budusky05(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
MrGerald:
So Buhari is only Nigerian left, or are you useless?

Geraldine or na waiting u call ya self get senseooo.
No me be ur probs
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by maasoap(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

Tell that to the over 20 thousand dead due to Buharis inactions and over 15 million jobs lost due to his actions... This is not the first time the world opposition will resist a tyrant and win so take heart in advance sir

Not in a million years will pdp or any other opposition party defeat Buhari again. So, don't get your hope high.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by FarahAideed: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
maasoap:

Not in a million years will pdp or any other opposition party defeat Buhari again. So, don't get your hope high.

You are just banking on brazen rigging but God will disgrace you all
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by MrGerald(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2018
budusky05:

Noooo, you should contest against him, then you will know how better he is compared to the rogues running up and down in PDP
Buhari is one of the worst Nigerians, if you know you know.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by maasoap(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Rigging? Look at who is making allegation here! Lol. Did you actually think that there was free and fair election in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states during 2015 general elections? Pure mass ballot papers thumbprintings. 97% voters turn out and 95% total votes for PDP in most SE and SS! Lol. Let's see how that will happen again next year.
Even, Kano, Kaduna and Lagos states with their high number of registered voters and final votes didn't record 60% voters turn out.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

You this liar and supporter of frauds and thieves I have warned you to stop calling God into your lies and fraudulent life.

[img]https://media1./images/6b94542af7cb2ee8f3140fdea1c767f2/tenor.gif?itemid=12346511[/img]
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by maasoap(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Soso990240:
Now u are calling names, Dansuki is not my relative and I don't know him. Am talking about our democracy here. If everybody in power starts acting d way Buhari is acting do u think we will have Democracy? I gues u prefer Automatic leadership. You said people being homeless and federal government loosing money affects u, but ur democracy, federal Character in presidential appointments and respect for rule of law doesn't affect u? I gues u are not a Nigerian then.

You're envy of China progress, right? Envy of Saudi's economy and citizens welfare, right? What of USA?
In China and Saudi, people like dasuki would have been executed and jailed in USA. But here in Nigeria, people like you, a victim of his misappropriation of fund are the ones shouting democracy as if democracy is was synonymous with senselessness.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by MRAKBEE(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why not pick one from the CUPP of thieves, frauds, con men and looters

And really become a wailer
U really need to stay on this zombie job.
U need it more than the air you breathe
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by biggie73(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
I pity the gullible Nigerians.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by lucy10(f): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
One thing APC people have to understand is this, if buhari is governing Nigeria up to expectation or close to expectation, people will not glamour for his removal. Who will see his house burning and add more fuel to it?. We say NO to Buhari come 2019.
Re: Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 by Butterflyleo: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
MRAKBEE:

U really need to stay on this zombie job.
U need it more than the air you breathe

I had a business before 2015. Let that sink in.

You on the other hand need to get yourself something better to do than to depend on your 15k monthly looters media crew allowance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hate Speech: UN, UK Reject Death Penalty / China Congratulates President Buhari On His Re-Election (Photos) / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.