Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (951 Views)

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by FlirtyGist: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
GistMore.com

Lovely pre-wedding photos of Nigerian man carrying and kissing his wife to be. Nigerians are very creative in pre-wedding pictures!

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/man-carries-fiancee-kisses-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

Re: Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by FlirtyGist: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by upower123(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2018
The man fine ooooooooo
Re: Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by kushercain: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2018
upower123:
The man fine ooooooooo

Re: Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by iGist: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by StarUp: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2018
May God help them.

Meanwhile:

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any safe part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.
Re: Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Skylarking: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2018
StarUp:
May God help them.

Meanwhile:

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any safe part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.

I hope he can bail himself out of all those attributes mentioned.

Nairalanders please help him o.
Re: Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by StarUp: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Skylarking:

I hope he can bail himself out of all those attributes mentioned.

Nairalanders please help him o.

100% SURE.
Re: Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Auladimeji(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2018
Why will I buy cow when I can get the milk freely

Re: Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by jiana02(f): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2018
cute pic

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Fiancée, Kisses Her In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Chimezie198(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2018
looking at the first picture, the photographer should move closer from left side. I wan check something.

(1) (Reply)

'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker / The Promiscuous and Fetish nature of White Garment Churches / Man Gives His Wife-To-Be Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.