Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? (3028 Views)

Pls Give Good Reasons Why You Cannot Be Elevated To The Status Of A Moderator / A Letter To Jesoul / When A Moderator Gets Power Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by VALIDATOR: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
Nairaland2much.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by manmustwac(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2010
Bad boy, you think it was a good decision because you want her to work in the same office with you, i just hope nothing funny happens when the two of you are alone and no one is watching, I am sure my beautiful christian sister will not have any thing to do with an unrepentant satanic atheist, even if she wants to do any thing, it will be with good christian singles like us.
Banon her office is located in Boston and my office in London we've never met each other in the flesh and only work and communicate via P C.

@Banom and Toba, common now fellas, Manmustwac may be an atheist, but he is an absolute gentleman (and I'm not saying so to return the nice word he put in for me above). He is def one of the coolest dudes in this section. And don't worry, I have a feeling he'll be calling Jesus Lord at some point soon Smiley.
Thank you JeSoul you see you don't have to be a good Christian to be a nice person smiley

Bad boy, you think it was a good decision because you want her to work in the same office with you, i just hope nothing funny happens when the two of you are alone and no one is watching, I am sure my beautiful christian sister will not have any thing to do with an unrepentant satanic atheist, even if she wants to do any thing, it will be with good christian singles like us.
Nothing to do with that Banon you asked HOW and i said it was A K O's decision, you asked WHEN and i said it was when he decided to resign and you asked WHY well he had to nominate someone to take over. And i think it was a good decision
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by manmustwac(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Banom and Toba, common now fellas, Manmustwac may be an atheist, but he is an absolute gentleman (and I'm not saying so to return the nice word he put in for me above). He is def one of the coolest dudes in this section. And don't worry, I have a feeling he'll be calling Jesus Lord at some point soon
Thanks JeSoul but i think the part highlighted in blue would do well in the jokes section  wink
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:47am On Jun 26, 2010
whao,this thread really looks nice and intresting,noetic,toba,jesoul,and banon,i love you all,thanks for thiose work in religious section
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2010
AYODEJI4LOVE:

whao,this thread really looks nice and intresting,noetic,toba,jesoul,and banom,i love you all,thanks for thiose work in religious section

Thanks, I love you too, but dont tell me you included JESOUL in this goodwill message because you want her to give you your own pounded yam and eguisi cry cry cry
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2010
banom:

Thanks, I love you too, but dont tell me you included JESOUL in this goodwill message because you want her to give you your own pounded yam and eguisi cry cry cry

u dey jealous? Its me&u on jesoul. U can have tpia.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by InesQor(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2010
JeSoul!

mehn this gal is so much fun. . . Lol.

I no fit shout.

P.S. Congrats! Send me info about your signing up with the erudite scholar [ wink wink cool ], even if I won't make it in person, I will. . . be there.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Banom, i now have tpia, you can go with your lovely Jesoul,

Thanks for backing off, your steping down reminds me of an adage that says when the BIG masqurade appear, small ones dissappear, you showed wisdom by backing off, and i wish you good luck with your tpia.

@ Jesoul,

You can now see that i am the last man standing even before contesting.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

u dey jealous? Its me&u on jesoul. U can have tpia.

Oh you rushed immidiately and changed it, little boy, you weren't smart enough , i have already quoted what you innitialy said above.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2010
banom:

Thanks for backing off tpia for my sake, your steping down reminds me of an adage that says when the BIG masqurade appear, small ones dissappear, you showed wisdom by backing off tpia, and i wish you good luck with your Jesoul

@ Jesoul,

You can now see that i am the last man standing even before contesting for tpia.
Thk u banom. The lord will bless u.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Thk u banom. The lord will bless u.

You are mad. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2010
Totally hilarious, but this section don die sha.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Totally hilarious, but this section don die sha.
Na who kill am
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by InesQor(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2010
Any atheist who is NOT omniscient is tangentially deluded & is just peddling other people's doubts as his conviction
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2010
InesQor:

Any atheist who is NOT omniscient is tangentially deluded & is just peddling other people's doubts as his conviction
My brother u can say that again
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2010
InesQor:

I laugh in German grin grin grin grin grin same goes for the theist too.

toba:

Na who kill am
Errrr people like you for instance. tongue
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Errrr people like you for instance. tongue

How? In ur response, u must tell me how u can exornerate ur self from the people.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
toba:

How? In your response, u must tell me how u can exornerate your self from the people.
and why must I answer you?
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by InesQor(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

I laugh in German grin grin grin grin grin same goes for the theist too.
Nope. The theist acknowledges that he is not omniscient so the argument in that direction is moot.

But the atheist says with all affirmation that God DOES NOT exist, and only one who is omniscient to have searched all possible spheres of existence across all dimensions, can make such a confident statement. SO the atheist is either omniscient, or peddling other people's beliefs, or deluded.

smiley
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Tudor6(f): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2010
InesQor:

Nope. The theist acknowledges that he is not omniscient so the argument in that direction is moot.

But the atheist says with all affirmation that God DOES NOT exist, and only one who is omniscient to have searched all possible spheres of existence across all dimensions, can make such a confident statement. SO the atheist is either omniscient, or peddling other people's beliefs, or deluded.

smiley

Keep deluding yourself. . . . So the theist that declares GOD EXISTS does not need to be ominiscient?? I laugh

a christian who denies that the world is created by a fat muslim pig in white and only one who is ominiscient and searched all the spheres or existence across dimensions can make such a confident statement. So the christian is clearly deluded, no?
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2010
InesQor:

smiley
ROTFLMAO I hope you are not sniffing DMT grin grin grin
Please confirm that you are saying the theist does not say with all affirmation that god DOES EXIST? Who are you kidding here? Abeg carry all this your kaprakpo philosophy to your church members.

Oh and btw you might want to check what the word atheist means, and to make things clear what I am certain about is that God as you and your Christian brothers paint the picture DOES NOT EXIST grin grin grin grin

Yeah I said it!
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2010
Tudor and chriosbenogor,

Please repent an give your lives to christ, i dont want any of my friends to die an atheist, plesasde i am on the ground begging, God bless you.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

and why must I answer you?
You must answer me cos u ve made an allegation that needs to substantiated, except if its a frivolous allegation then u might not need to answer me.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2010
@toba
So I think you killed the religion section oya shoot me!
@banom
Better hold your Jesus for yourself, me I dont want to live forever this life don reach me.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by jesus3: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2010
banom, peace of the lord be with u.

I opine that the era of pleadings have passed and long gone. Its a 'marrer' of choice u know. I don't think anyone preached to you and got u converted from atheism to Christianity no?

I read ur conversion post of last year in ur last posts and found it interesting.  
banom:

Tudor and chriosbenogor,

Please repent an give your lives to christ, i dont want any of  my friends to die an atheist, plesasde  i am on the ground begging, God bless you.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

@toba
So I think you killed the religion section oya shoot me!

Why would i shoot u? Im not the crazy type that gets aggressive and agitated over little things online.

How, if i may ask
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

@banom
Better hold your Jesus for yourself, me I dont want to live forever this life don reach me.

Chrisbenogor , please repent, i will not be happy if you die an atheist, think of it, you dont have any thing to loose in believing in Christ, as Noetic rightly said, been a christian puts you in a win win position.

I am just waiting for Tudor to come back to nigeria, his convertion is by force.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2010
toba:

Why would i shoot u? Im not the crazy type that gets aggressive and agitated over little things online.

How, if i may ask
Dude leave me alone, go look for your life partner. Jesoul and I already planned our hook up since, you see the christian sisters prefer us tongue tongue

banom:

Chrisbenogor , please repent, i will not be happy if you die an atheist, think of it, you dont have any thing to loose in believing in Christ, as Noetic rightly said, been a christian puts you in a win win position.

I am just waiting for Tudor to come back to nigeria, his convertion is by force.
Well that one na noetic cup of tea, but wait who said its a win win situation? If you die and God is Allah nko?
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by DeepSight(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol. Pastor, he is already picked. Was picked many years ago and the real certificate will be signed and sealed in just a few weeks.

I'm so tired of the modern era with women who are no longer submissive.

Did i not specifically instruct you not to disclose the details of our wedding online ? ? ? ? ?

If you could not obey this simple instruction, i may have to call the whole thing off.

I think i could sell the ring and that should make the cost of that Porsche i've had my eye on for a while.

Haba.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by banom(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2010
Deep Sight:

I'm so tired of the modern era with women who are no longer submissive.

Did i not specifically instruct you not to disclose the details of our wedding online ? ? ? ? ?

If you could not obey this simple instruction, i may have to call the whole thing off.

I think i could sell the ring and that should make the cost of that Porsche i've had my eye on for a while.

Haba.
Keep day dreaming, if you want to marry her , first convert to christianity, we can continue from there.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by nuclearboy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2010
Banom, Toba, Deepsight, Chris, _ , _ , _ shocked All on Jesoul alone shocked Una wan kill am?

Toba, I suggest you take Tudor wink Very fitting for your temperament, I think. ([size=5pt]mehn, you don die be dat[/size])

DeepSight can take Michelin. I hope she doesn't look like the one they advertise on TV though

Chris, sorry but no show for you. You should have believed in Jesus if you wanted a wife here.
Re: Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2010
nuclearboy:

Banom, Toba, Deepsight, Chris, _ , _ , _  shocked All on Jesoul alone  shocked Una wan kill am? 

Toba, I suggest you take Tudor  wink Very fitting for your temperament, I think. ([size=5pt]mehn, you don die be dat[/size])

DeepSight can take Michelin. I hope she doesn't look like the one they advertise on TV though
At least we can confirm that both michelin&Jesoul are female,cool headed,gentle&non aggressive or proud. I doubt if tudor can boast of any quality on his NL personality near the above described. Even if its eventually confirmed that 'hes'(tudor) is indeed a female, i wouldnt take her for one kobo based on the anticidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rules On Slavery / Stoning The Devil: Christians, Atheists, Everyone Should Learn From This Ritual. / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.