Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol (1314 Views)

Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi / Ministerial Screening: Ngige Blasts PDP (Video) / Ngige Blasts Oshiomhole: ''Be Versed In Issues That Guide Public Governance'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by Jnewsmediaman: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, has said he is not afraid of suspension in a party in which he is a founding member.

Reacting to the threat issued by the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, that if he does not inaugurate the board members of federal agencies and parastatal under his ministry, he will be suspended by the party.

READ MORE: https://www.loadedviral.com/man-talking-ignorance-im-not-afraid-suspension-ngige-dares-oshiomhole/

Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by Spiritualism: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Watching
Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by Freshfish4: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Finally he speaks. AKPA AMU
Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by BuariCopyPaste: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Battle of the dwarfs....

Oshiomole should should know he no stubborn reach Ngige.

He should ask the Uba brothers.

Ngige is the first and only state governor to be kidnapped and came out unscathed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by chibuthanks: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
BATTLE OF THE DWARF BY D DWARF FOR D DWARF WETIN CONCERN ME SELF NA DEM DEM
Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by divinelove(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
The fact is that oshiomole intimidated ngige otherwise why wait this long to react
Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by Arysexy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ngige vs Oshiomothief.

APC scatter inshallah Amin!
Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by okachie1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
...the battle of Ndi oshi grin grin
Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by annnikky(f): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Buh how is it possible that a federal minister will report or answerable to ordinary party chairman Thats because the dullard in the aso rock is a vegetable that anyone can control if not he would have called the midget to order. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by lucy10(f): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Interesting APC drama. permit me to name it ''War in APC season 2''. Still awaiting the next episode
Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by magoo10(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Who is afraid to be suspended by a chairman of a drowning party.

In a normal circumstance a minister can be a member of any party ,oshiomole as a party chairman has no right to order a minister or demand accountability let alone threatening to sack or suspend him publicly.

Oshiomole is rabble rousing and interloping talkative .

1 Like

Re: Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol by loverboys: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Second Term Poses Risk To Economic Devt –HSBC / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Atiku / I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.