Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku (1316 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by Atandakk: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return as Anambra Governor because He Cared Less For Education – Atiku

NewsmakersNG
Segun Atanda/

Facts emerged tonight why Anambra State governor from May 29, 1999, to May 29, 2003, Dr Chinwoke Mbadinuju, was stopped from having a second term in office.

Fielding questions on a programme, The Candidates, on Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar illustrated his passion and determination to give education to Nigerian children with an incident that happened when he was vice president in the country.

He said, “When I was vice president, I took a tour to Anambra State during the administration of Governor Mbadinuju. I found that the public schools were closed for two years. I came back and met the President. I said Mr President, this governor will never be allowed to go back. He said why. I said I found all the public schools in Anambra State overtaken by weeds. For two years they were...http://www.newsmakersng.com/i-stopped-mbadinujus-return-as-anambra-governor-because-he-cared-less-for-education-atiku/
Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
He reveled alot today

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by Nbote(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku was quite impressive with his responses.. D APC have been selling lies to Nigerians but today was an eye opener.. Didn't know he was d brain behind d EFCC on d first place.. According to him he is d most investigated public office holder which is quite true considering how far Baba Iyabo went to nail him but still yet no evidence of anything. Jus mere allegations. Even his wife have been travelling to and from d US so why hasn't she been arrested or indicted?

9 Likes

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by mbaboy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku you have my vote. What a good performance today

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by deboysben(m): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Resident zombies didn't know about this.

Atiku revealed many things they don't know

But they will keep supporting Tinubu that is carrying baggage of corruption on his head.

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by Omololu001: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Whether atiku perform well or not, he will never have my vote.
Buhari will win the 2019 presidential election though atiku will be the second

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by deboysben(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Omololu001:
Whether atiku perform well or not, he will never have my vote.
Buhari will win the 2019 presidential election though atiku will be the second

5 Likes

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by Omololu001: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=deboysben post=75275258][/quote]alaye... By February 18, you go dey alright grin
Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by rusher14: 12:16am On Jan 31, 2019
He should shut up.

Mbadinuju lost the candidacy of PDP because Chris Uba who was Obasanjo's hatchet man, made Ngige their candidate.

Atiku was never part of that equation.

Are they saying a Fulani man was selecting candidates in Igboland?

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 1:03am On Jan 31, 2019
So A Fulani Man has been handpicking candidates in IPOB land...
gringringringrin After they will claim they have sense... gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by mycar: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2019
You guys should not change the narrative, under party level, the president has a great influence as the leader of the party.
Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by youngmonj: 1:08am On Jan 31, 2019
I WAS WONDERING WHY THEY NEVER ASKED HIM ABOUT RESTRUCTURING...
Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 2:03am On Jan 31, 2019
For this reason alone, i praise this man(Atiku).Pensioners, teachers, everyone went through hell under Mbadinuju.
Respect to Ngige for destroying godfatherism in Anambra.
Weldone Peter Obi for giving Anambra a fresh start.
Under Mbadinuju, Anambra was the worst and least state in Nigeria. But today see how far we have come. That is why i have hope that Nigeria will make it. Anambra is a testimony today and Nigeria will be great tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by Fedayeen02: 3:04am On Jan 31, 2019
rusher14:
He should shut up.

Mbadinuju lost the candidacy of PDP because Chris Uba who was Obasanjo's hatchet man, made Ngige their candidate.

Your face after AtikuObi debate

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by Fedayeen02: 3:05am On Jan 31, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
For this reason alone, i praise this man(Atiku).Pensioners, teachers, everyone went through hell under Mbadinuju.
Respect to Ngige for destroying godfatherism in Anambra.
Weldone Peter Obi for giving Anambra a fresh start.
Under Mbadinuju, Anambra was the worst and least state in Nigeria. But today see how far we have come. That is why i have hope that Nigeria will make it. Anambra is a testimony today and Nigeria will be great tomorrow.
Obiano the drunk wants to destroy Anambra again.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by CityNGR: 3:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku will be responsible. He will always know. He will not spend months on sickbeds outside Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by Mankosi: 4:17am On Jan 31, 2019
rusher14:
He should shut up.

shey u dey there with them bah? Mr know all.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by Stanweezy(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2019
And this man wants to take us back to Mbadinuju era, no wonder he supports Buhari bkus they both have no vision

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Mbadinuju’s Return As Anambra Governor - Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Obiano the drunk wants to destroy Anambra again.

He will never succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP Hoodlums Attacking APC Members In Owo / I Blamed Lord Lugard For Nigeria Problem / Failed State: Nigeria Has Brought Worldwide Shame And Disgrace To The Black Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.