Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? (3090 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by UnclePrincipal(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Say you coul be a man for one day, what things would you do and try?

Discuss
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by Asquare84(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
if i am a man i will sleep with all ladies before i get married
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by 93Miles: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
what is so special about being a man?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by Lordbooster(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Been a man na hustling wahala joh...check out our signature for some 18+ naija content
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
I'd give a woman a real orgasm grin

9 Likes

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by LuciferKristi: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:
what is so special about being a man?

Men don't check for blood stains every 30 days...

XhosaNostra:

In one sentence you just vindicated me.

I've always maintained that feminists are sexually frustrated women as I have never seen a woman who is properly dicked fighting for feminism.
But people think its me trolling.

I mean it. I've never seen a woman who is properly manhandled in bed preach feminism.

Get a man who can and watch yourself renounce feminism.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by 93Miles: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Just blood? Is that what makes a man special?
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by 93Miles: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by 93Miles: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Just blood? Is that what makes a man special? It seems u don't know the stress men go through. If u do, u won't think of being a man for one second...
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by LuciferKristi: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

The fish smell too.

Men don't reek of fish - except when they go fishing.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Shots fired. But them sex object, whose goal in life is to dick women into submission, won't get it... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Shots fired. But them sex object, whose goal in life is to dick women into submission, won't get it... grin grin

Kikikiki.
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by 93Miles: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

The fish smell too.
Men don't reek of fish - except when they go fishing.
if ur girlfriends and sisters smell fish, educate them on personal hygiene.
The women I roll with don't smell fish...
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

In one sentence you just vindicated me.

I've always maintained that feminists are sexually frustrated women as I have never seen a woman who is properly dicked fighting for feminism.

I mean it. I've never seen a woman who is properly manhandled in bed preach feminism.

I think you either bumped your head hard while waking up this morning or this is a case of mistaken identity. Allow me to forgive you if it's the later.

Let me get one thing straightened out real quick. I am NOT a feminist. Never claimed to be. So I don't appreciate being lumped in with people whose views don't represent mine. I've got my own views, thank you very much! Now take your witch hunt elsewhere & steer clear of my peripheral vision. Ok? Awesome.
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by LuciferKristi: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

if ur girlfriends and sisters smell fish, educate them on personal hygiene.

The women I roll with don't smell fish...

I have neither.

By woman, you mean that obese grizzly bear snoring loudly beside you right now?
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by LuciferKristi: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I think you either bumped your head hard while waking up this morning or this is a case of mistaken identity. Allow me to forgive you if it's the later.

Let me get one thing straightened out real quick. I am NOT a feminist. Never claimed to be. So I don't appreciate being lumped in with people whose views don't represent mine. I've got my own views, thank you very much! Now take your witch hunt elsewhere & steer clear of my peripheral vision. Ok? Awesome.

I thank pocohantas for giving you the courage to finally speak up. God bless her good soul.

As for the emboldened, what are your views?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by highqueen(f): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
I like being me. A lady. nothing really special in being a man.
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by highqueen(f): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by highqueen(f): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I thank pocohantas for giving you the courage to finally speak up. God bless her good soul.

As for the emboldened, what are your views?

I don't need assistance or cheer. I fight my own battles. If I don't respond in the manner you expect, it means my meds are working grin The effect is lessening so stop instigating.

Depends on the subject.
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by pocohantas(f): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It is not a case of mistaken identity. Every vocal lady troubles his soul, he goes about labelling such ladies 'feminist'.

I think it makes him sleep better at night.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by 93Miles: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I have neither.

By woman, you mean that obese grizzly bear snoring loudly beside you right now?

How come u know women smell fish if u don't have one who smells fish?

Take my advice. Educate ur female relatives on how to care for their bodies so u won't have to say every woman smells fish.
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by LuciferKristi: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

How come u know women smell fish if u don't have one who smells fish?

I work in a morgue & I can tell you they all smell fish whenever I go down on them.

I don't need to ha...

brb, I have a new delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by 93Miles: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I work in a morgue & I can tell you they all smell fish whenever I go down on them.

I don't need to ha...

brb, I have a new delivery.

Oh! Now u talkin..

The women at the morgue u work smell fish maybe due to the poor care u give them over there.

That doesn't mean every woman dead/alive smells fish.
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by kasmilla(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
highqueen:
ur bad mouth will not kill u
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by mattobi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2018

I tell you bro. When a woman isn't getting it the right way, she turns bitchy. Give her the knacking of her life and see her melt like ice. She would be softer than today's bread when she's dicked appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:

It is not a case of mistaken identity. Every vocal lady troubles his soul, he goes about labelling such ladies 'feminist'.

I think it makes him sleep better at night.

What a sad & boring existence it must be. Imagine going around pigeon-holing people as a hobby.
Whatever floats his boat, I guess.
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
I will pee by the roadside, they feel very funky wen der do that. I wanna have that feeling.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by donbachi(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
What a fine question....i wished they give me a reason that will make me regret been a man...rather,they are mentioning orgasm,dick and fu*k...now,i know why God created them women.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
donbachi:
What a fine question....i wished they give me a reason that will make me regret been a man...rather,they are mentioning orgasm,dick and fu*k...now,i know why God created them women.
Comment of the day..

Frustrated lots....
Misandrists

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
But why are they angry na?
I don't mean to be rude, but can any of you here tell me one special thing you have done with your manhood? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Women suffer a lot because of gender roles, what stops a lady from showing a guy how to give her an orgasm, except she won't want to be seen as loose. 3rd world mentalist suffer more

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. / Rihanna: I Have Forgiven Chris Brown, I Truly Love Him / What A Simp Sent In My Friend's Phone (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.