Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (73975 Views)

Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by Gerald620: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:
Nothing cute about this ladies, they are all looking like cow angry
Post your picture, let's see what you look like.

1 Like

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by somegirl1: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Maseke:
I pray we can have a young and intelligent president like Saraki. Honestly things will improve in this country

1 Like

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
queenbetsy:
I love ibejis!!!!!!!

wink
Let me Give you one now.
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
The project "Saraki for President" will fail and fall in shatters

If he comes out for the 2019 elections, people would vote in favor of Buhari with ease

Cause those over 30 #Ofasouls would be rolling in their graves
undecided
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Maseke:
I pray we can have a young and intelligent president like Saraki. Honestly things will improve in this country
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
While million of Nigerians wallow in abject poverty after all the resources stolen by him and his families... angry angry

May Saraki, Tinubu and all the politicians in Nigeria never experience peace. May they and their families suffer the most daunting ill-fate to ever befall any human! angry angry

Yet we have some FOOLISH and STUPID fellows content on their poor and mediocre lifestyle give support to these Miscreants!!! angry

OH NOOOO !!! When will Ignorance be eradicated from the Dark Continent of Africa?
okoro people dem

1 Like

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Giovanotto:
keep quiet you fool! How dare you insult someone's mother because of girls you can never in your life have contact with? You had better get sense. Even if his mother isn't beautiful, don't you think she'd be a queen if she was exposed to such financial prerogative and access as these ugly looking beings have?

See how angry you sound. Chill bro. Breathe.
It's not that deep grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
HungerBAD:
Saraki my man.

Coincidentally, Hungerbad is single. I know you and I will make good inlaws.

Beautiful ladies right there. Saraki for President.

I greet you my leader Saraki.
Lool
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by Henryjay2014: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chaii.... See as money dey talk
U go marry me?
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by olisaokere(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:

Na wa!!..guy which medication are you on that these beautiful young ladies look like cow to you?..
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by bitatrut80: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hardlife:
You are too old for this nonsense. Shame on you man. I wonder if your sisters are worthy enough to step their foot into where those girls poo or even worthy enough to wash their dirty pants. Look what hate has done to you. You don't even know yourself. Imagine how low and juvenile you could be because of hate. Face your own life.
Nobody cares. Buhari does not know who you are.
You are a nobody.
(bitatrut)

1 Like

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
See their cheeks like doll baby own
Side effects of too much money. Making them look like overfed pigs
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by Waffarianman(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:

Na pepe eye dey worry D's 1 so... Abeg nawatin consign me sef.

Saraki 2019 loading

1 Like

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by umuna(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Newsmania:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, his wife Toyin Saraki, and their daughters look very happy in new family photos recently released.

Toyin Saraki shared with caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmi04zOBXiv/?hl=en

It will not make Nigerians vote you Saraki! Most of these politicians no get sense at all! Nigerians have out grown all this tactics!
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by GreenCap: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Topmaike007:
let this man give me his daughter that is at the left hand in marriage and I will mobilize my kinsmen to vote for him...

chai see fine gal

the one by his left. that's the princess on the right in the top 3 pics.

beautiful girl. her cheeks are like pomegranate halves.

if Bukola handover that one to me, i will not support the idea of Ojukwu anymore.

fairy tale.

i can never go against the will of my Igbo people for any price. i rather remain single.

no matter how long it takes "Biafra shall live"
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
those girls no cute make i.no.lie
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by PreciousBro: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bukola Saraki is actually a good looking man with fine genes. His children are a testament of this biological fact. He'll pass off as a south southerner or easterner in appearance if only his name can be overlooked.
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by blingmoney01: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nice.Saraki for president...this is how a president of a nation should look like,not the aboki we have now in the office undecided
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by oderinlewo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Humchi:

if your pocket is as dry as sahara desert, you should stop dreaming.

lmao...
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by Akabuking: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
zlantanfan:
The way people celebrate mediocrity in this country amazes me, when did families of the political elite become a political tool in this country?

Are their families more important than the millions of families in the country or does it guarantees their performance
your problem. you should not have opened the thread.

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please get the Bleep out. PMB daughters beat then by far. Ugly G's !
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
yarimo:

You cannot make heaven

Just forget it�����
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ahmeduana:

Dan Baki nchiki

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
zlantanfan:
The way people celebrate mediocrity in this country amazes me, when did families of the political elite become a political tool in this country?

Are their families more important than the millions of families in the country or does it guarantees their performance

It happen everywhere in the world, cue the Obama family
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
tiff
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
GreenCap:

the one by his left. that's the princess on the right in the top 3 pics.

beautiful girl. her cheeks are like pomegranate halves.

if Bukola handover that one to me, i will not support the idea of Ojukwu anymore.

fairy tale.

i can never go against the will of my Igbo people for any price. i rather remain single.

no matter how long it takes "Biafra shall live"
funny you
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
SARAKI are you sure we won't be in-laws?

SARAKI my father inlaw. So presidential.

Long live king SARAKI..

Young, intelligent, bright, full of wisdom, eloquent and presidential unlike one mallam that only knows how to milk cows!
those ugly things,
Meanwhile you are still single,
No wonder you are morally corrupt and you can fall for anything.

1 Like

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
olisaokere:

Na wa!!..guy which medication are you on that these beautiful young ladies look like cow to you?..
so that is how girls are fine in your village.

If you see my daughters, you will hail.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
zlantanfan:

The exact aim of this publicity has been achieved. See zombies quick to say Saraki for President.
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:32am On Aug 17, 2018
TimFisher2:
kiss

Lovely and Wonderful Family!

I can see First lady in making

Mummy please keep your last daughter for me...

I am coming to pay her bride price

Obi na ato'm polina polina nke ukwu oge obuna nhuru m omalicha nwa gi nwannyi!

ass licker spotted
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by FavourB123(m): 12:34am On Aug 17, 2018
yarimo:
Idiot angry
Re: Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) by 5ircreepy(m): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2018
That's how buhari used Zahra and Yusuf that year....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.