Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (74016 Views)

I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Mophasa(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
This busty slayqueen has become an internet sensation as she rocks a Gov Wike campaign Tshirt.

Am sure she has won a lot of supporters for the governor... lol.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/02/checkout-this-busty-slayqueen.html?m=1

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by baliyubla: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why my heart come the beat faster because of picture?

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Escalze(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
I like

2 Likes

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Charmingrascal(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
PH Significant (Olosho) girls. Only this type of boobs at each polling units in PH will make some men vote Wike. These are boobs that can cause confusion of the mind

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by daddytime(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
For the sake of love and humanity for this babe and Wike, I'd love to advise them both to hit the gym and keep alive for us....

We need and still love them...Politics aside please...

The babe can concentrate more on other parts of the body aside the bobbi, but Wike needs to work out from head to toe...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by kingxsamz(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
hehehehehe......

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by ainas247: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
wink Yes who else saw the SIGNIFICANT cool

rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

1 Like

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by jetz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kpash
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by DonPablo007(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yes the boob's are as fresh and strong as atiku

8 Likes

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by leeikem(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
BoobS..... kiss
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by redsquare(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
kiss kiss
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by firstolalekan(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
angry
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by 2lateBiafra: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Them OLOSHO,na so them go support them......! grin
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Heterodox(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please Nairalanders, i need SIWES attachment for my industrial training. Kindly quote me if you can help. I can do my training in the following places:

Pathology Laboratories

Biotechnology companies

Laboratories that major in genetics

Breweries

And manufacturing companies. Even pharmaceutical companies. I'm a student of Biochemistry. Kindly help. embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Ekakamba: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Do you know that the 'wall of Jericho' was way more attractive when it was standing? grin tongue
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by kolafolabi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nice big round boobs grin

2 Likes

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Learnstuffs: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
All is see is

1 Like

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Postboiswag(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
See pillow

1 Like

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by MZEE01: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
nigeria back to the dogs
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by gbaskiboy: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
See milk industry

1 Like

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by islandmoon: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
hmmm
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by qualitymart: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by ikorodureporta: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Part of the 10000
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by handsomeyinka(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ballon d wike..
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Chisaedhor: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin

shocked shocked

WATCH THE SHAMEFUL MOMENT PRESIDENT BUHARI WAS STONED IN OGUN STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAH6lxDBWYc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by thedio(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cow bell
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Caseless: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Teewhy2: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
please am I the only one that don't understand the meaning of "significant girls"
anyone who is ignorant like me about the meaning let us gather here for selfie.

6 Likes

Re: Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo by Speedyconnect15: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why do men find breasts attractive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.