Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. (2949 Views)

Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by amigo1088: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nobody actually really cares about your maternity photoshoots. you spend all this time, energy, and money for something that you think will get you many likes. You might say that it's so you have something to remember by, but really it's just so vain and you're only doing it for clout.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
amigo1088:
■ Nobody actually really cares about your maternity photoshoots. you spend all this time, energy, and money for something that you think will get you many likes. You might say that it's so you have something to remember by, but really it's just so vain and you're only doing it for clout.
1. Dem force you? undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
amigo1088:
Nobody actually really cares about your maternity photoshoots. you spend all this time, energy, and money for something that you think will get you many likes. You might say that it's so you have something to remember by, but really it's just so vain and you're only doing it for clout.
We all have our opinions but, this seems like something I might think of one day and put in my dairy so, I like this.

But, people are going to do whatever makes them happy regardless of opinions.

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by LocalStandard1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
amigo1088:

The high level low self-esteem among the modern women is sickening and nauseating. What I normally do with female posts and reaction to things on the internet is avoidance. I will not be the one to satisfy your obsessive impulsions.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by IceColdVeins(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Swears no single soul fvcking cares about how you look when your belly and face are swollen. Please let your baby-daddy solely bear the burden of your physical esteem issues while you relieve us all of the show of shame.
Spits

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by ahnie: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Seems madam has asked you for money for maternity photoshoots cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
ahnie:
I don't even consider say that could be it!

ROFLMAO
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by ahnie: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't even consider say that could be it!

ROFLMAO
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
I thought towards that line because of his aggressive outburst.

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by etrange: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
amigo1088:

Why is it so difficult for you people to just be and let other be? Did anyone ask you to take such pics or even like them? Learn to let people do what makes them happy. Your preferences/lifestyle is not a yardstick for measuring anyone.

11 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Mindlog: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
amigo1088:

Those who are shooting them, don't even give a hoot about you or how you feel about their photoshoots....there those preparing for their maternity photoshoot tomorrow. grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 19, 2023
ahnie:
grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by purples25(f): 1:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Why can't people live and let others live?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Alearna: 4:22am On Mar 19, 2023
purples25:
Why can't people live and let others live?
Wrong!
So if people are doing things that are dangerous to the community, we should let them continue?

Your "quote" is flawed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Alearna:

Wrong!
So if people are doing things that are dangerous to the community, we should let them continue?

Your "quote" is flawed.
That which is dangerous is certainly against the law and we, or at least, the Law should not abide such. That said, when it comes to non-criminal choices your neighbors make, surely, "live and let live" should be the rule. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Alearna: 4:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That which is dangerous is certainly against the law and we, or at least, the Law should not abide such. That said, when it comes to non-criminal choices your neighbors make, surely, "live and let live" should be the rule. undecided

Thanks for your input.
Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by FirmTR(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Photo shots while pregnant is not bad for memories (not by one studio camera man o)
But uploading it on the internet for everyone to see is so shameful and immoral..

8 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Roon9(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2023
etrange:

Why is it so difficult for you people to just be and let other be? Did anyone ask you to take such pics or even like them? Learn to let people do what makes them happy. Your preferences/lifestyle is not a yardstick for measuring anyone.

Naso the world take turn to the freak show it is right now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by StPete: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2023
I find such photoshoots distasteful and irritating. Posting your nude pictures and what not all over the internet with ugly protruding tummies, big nose and lips including flabbily packaged breasts. You can freely do that in your privacy and show to your inner circles but posting on the internet for all to see is the lowest of low self esteem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by amigo1088: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2023
ahnie:

I'm not yet married.
Also, I have no problem with giving Madam money, what I have problem with is madam exposing herself(half nake) to the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by ahnie: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2023
amigo1088:

I'm not yet married. plus, we don't do in my culture.

Also, I have no problem with giving Madam money, what I have problem with is madam exposing herself(half nake) to the internet.
Exposing their sacred body parts is what I ain't cool with.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by PPIA: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2023
ahnie:

Exposing their sacred body parts is what I ain't cool with.
Stretch marks on your black scaly skin? cool
Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by purples25(f): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Alearna:

Wrong!

Your "quote" is flawed.

I would find this 'concern' in other people's lives genuine if people also interfere when others are struggling.

When its a social matter, I see the whole community 'wan chook mouth' . But why is it that when these same women are hungry or broke, you all turn your faces away. That is what I call convenient and selective concern. Na the one wey sweet una, una dey chook mouth inside.

Why is it that the same community that claims to care about this, heavily encourages young girls to be sexy and show nudity. Its celebrated on TV and by the same concerned men/society that are so offended by older women or mothers nudity.

If we are ready to talk about the true position of things, if you are really ready to discuss, then we should attack this issue of 'selective aproko'. This is because it makes people like me think its not the deed that is the problem, just the age or state of the woman involved. If it is a young woman, there's no problem. If it's an older woman or pregnant, all Hell's let loose. And if any woman, young , old or pregnant, is in financial need or in dire straits, society ignores them altogether.

That is very bad selective morality.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Ishilove: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
LocalStandard1:

The high level low self-esteem among the modern women is sickening and nauseating. What I normally do with female posts and reaction to things on the internet is avoidance. I will not be the one to satisfy your obsessive impulsions.
I don learn new word today
Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by LocalStandard1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishilove:

I hope you typing through a phone with Internet, use it!
Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Dalil8: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
amigo1088:

I swear it makes me wanna throw up seeing women with their disgusting pregnancy bellies.

Spits..
🤮 🤮
Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I hope you typing through a phone with Internet, use it!
No, I'm using a Nokia 3310.

Shior

I googled the word before quoting you, Mr Local Champion, so stop acting like an asshole

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by CrownOfClay724: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
I thought this day will never come grin

Op,
You finally break this table.
Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by ShaqFu: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishilove:

me sef. 😁
Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by LocalStandard1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishilove:

No, I'm using a Nokia 3310.
Shior
I googled the word before quoting you, Mr Local Champion, so stop acting like an asshole

Yes, madam! So which among the word(s) is your problem? Let me learn from you.
Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by etrange: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roon9:

Naso the world take turn to the freak show it is right now.

And you assume the world would have been a better place if people were abiding by your own definition of what is right or wrong? Imagine if we were all thinking like that. We'll all be at each other's throat all the time. In fact, your inability to understand that my business is my business provided no other party is getting hurt is the reason we have chaos in the world. Trying to get people to follow your lifestyle or ideology is the reason we have Bokoharam, ISIS, etc.

Maternity pictures or whatever they call it doesn't hurt anyone. Just like pre-wedding pictures, it's a snapshot of memories for the couple. And while I don't fancy it myself, I'll never go out of my way to tell an excited mother-to-be not take such pictures cause I don't like seeing them. Don't take such pictures yourself, that's all you need to do.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Alearna: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
purples25:

I would find this 'concern' in other people's lives genuine if people also interfere when others are struggling.

When its a social matter, I see the whole community 'wan chook mouth' . But why is it that when these same women are hungry or broke, you all turn your faces away. That is what I call convenient and selective concern. Na the one wey sweet una, una dey chook mouth inside.

Why is it that the same community that claims to care about this, heavily encourages young girls to be sexy and show nudity. Its celebrated on TV and by the same concerned men/society that are so offended by older women or mothers nudity.

If we are ready to talk about the true position of things, if you are really ready to discuss, then we should attack this issue of 'selective aproko'. This is because it makes people like me think its not the deed that is the problem, just the age or state of the woman involved. If it is a young woman, there's no problem. If it's an older woman or pregnant, all Hell's let loose. And if any woman, young , old or pregnant, is in financial need or in dire straits, society ignores them altogether.

That is very bad selective morality.
Wow!

This is a nice take, but I would argue that young ladies who dress seductively or show "nudity" are also being critiqued. You can see from numerous threads even here on nairaland.

With age comes wisdom, one would expect these older ladies to be smart enough to not copy everything they do in the west, stop craving cheap attentions and validation.
I think at a certain age we should know what vanity is and act accordingly.

Yeah, you're right if this same women are in a problem or the other, people might not be concerned about their well being.

We really have to do better as a community, what legacy are we going to leave for the upcoming generation?.

Ps: There might be typos, but i wouldn't edit it, read am like that.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. by Alearna: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
etrange:

And you assume the world would have been a better place if people were abiding by your own definition of what is right or wrong? Imagine if we were all thinking like that. We'll all be at each other's throat all the time. In fact, your inability to understand that my business is my business provided no other party is getting hurt is the reason we have chaos in the world. Trying to get people to follow your lifestyle or ideology is the reason we have Bokoharam, ISIS, etc.

Maternity pictures or whatever they call it doesn't hurt anyone. Just like pre-wedding pictures, it's a snapshot of memories for the couple. And while I don't fancy it myself, I'll never go out of my way to tell an excited mother-to-be not take such pictures cause I don't like seeing them. Don't take such pictures yourself, that's all you need to do.
Nobody is asking them not to take the shoots, but when you do keep it to yourself ffs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Wife Refused To Kiss Him Because She Is Observing Fasting. / Can They Marry / How Else Can A Child Be Punished If Not By Flogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.