Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Mayorkun Or Tekno: Who Is The Most Talented Singer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Or Tekno: Who Is The Most Talented Singer? (744 Views)

Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls / Mayorkun: "Some Will Do Money Ritual In December" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Or Tekno: Who Is The Most Talented Singer? by DAMIDEZ12(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mayorkun Or Tekno: Who is Most Talented Singer?
Davido Music Worldwide DMW Act Mayorkun Who Recently Drop New two hot song Posh With the video and Fantasy which Both have been Gaining alot of massive airplay both On Radio and TV Stations and also putting into replay

Alhaji Tekno Who also Drop a Hot Song Jogodo which his still Rocking and Topping On playlists and also Released another jam Choko which both is Rocking the town

Now in Musical Industry Tekno Or Mayorkun, Who is More Talented In Both Singer? Talented Singer is the Question Or Discussion we want your Comment On

Click On the Link Below and Share Your Thoughts. Tekno Or Mayorkun Who is More Talented Singer?

https://proudlyloaded.com/news/mayorkun-or-tekno-who-is-the-most-talented-singer/

Source: https://Proudlyloaded.com

1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Or Tekno: Who Is The Most Talented Singer? by FavourB123(m): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2018
Both are good!
But I think Tekno is more talented..
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singer Chidinma Advices Her Fans To Fear No Man As She Stuns In New Photos / US Singer, Tamar Braxton Says She Is In A Relationship With A Nigerian Man / Lil Wayne Celebrates 36th Birthday And ‘tha Carter V’ Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.