Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman (1962 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home / Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
I keep sayin it woman are like egg and shd be pamper and treat wit care.dey act as a baby and we treat them like dat. Did u know one of the sweetest thing in life is to get a woman cos u feel on top of the world if she truly luv u yet is hard cos woman get a man mad easily d way a woman think is diffrent from man. Is only a mad man dat beat his woman but did u know der is a little madness in our brian DAT we are born like dat. Did u know wen u get angry ur brian die and is dat mad brain u use to think. No man wish to beat his woman but she can do some things. 1. When u didnt cook. One thing I hate in life is hungry.a hungry man is an angry man weneva am hungry I show tempar a lot dey know me at home. I got a girl dat is lazy one time even wen I gives her money she make indomie or prefer we go to eatry.am in love so I manage for a time, but can indomie satisfy me thru the nite. I Neva beat her for that but any woman who refuse to do that can get her hubby mad to beat her. 2.wen u Neva respect my mom. Am a mature guy but am not ashame to say am a mommy boy.in dis life my mom is my first love d first woman in my life even after marrage. I date one ibo girl but she Neva respect my mom. U cant want to marry me yet refuse to wash for my mom if she visit or dat knee down to greet her. I slap her when she said well done ma to my mom is a sign of luv when u do wat make mom in law happy. 3. If u deny me sex. Did u know a man is head of home. As u say yes ur body is his and he can enjoy it anytime a good wife never say no to her husband. A cansellor for sex and marrage in a seminar she said dat even if a woman born by 1pm dat husband ask for sex by 2 dat she should Neva get angry and say no. She said all is sence why can't u tell him cos of pains u cant? D man will understand and be happy ders no man on earth DAT Neva like a humble wife.d hubby might just want to test her if shes patient. No man will be happy if his wife say no or shout at him
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
nwanyiawkaetiti bukatyne omoalata1 yettymuse myfantasies orchid45 dollyjoy cuddlebugie lalas247 shadows1 evacroft45
sexybbstar nnaaabros boyooosa
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
why did u think too much violence in marrage why dey marry on Saturday so in love yet after some time marrage scattered.
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
You type and reason like a retar.d. I'm being blunt sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 17, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Eketem: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2018
1. If you are hungry cook and eat what is wrong with your hands.

2. Your mom is not a diety that must be worshiped, if you feel she is build an idol of her and worship her by yourself no one else is forced to worship her

3. Sex is by consent and not by force, human beings adults are free to refuse consent to sex for any reason without being beaten.

You write in retardese and reason the same way. Grow up please

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Hisduchess(f): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2018
jakandeola:
I keep sayin it woman are like egg and shd be pamper and treat wit care.dey act as a baby and we treat them like dat. Did u know one of the sweetest thing in life is to get a woman cos u feel on top of the world if she truly luv u yet is hard cos woman get a man mad easily d way a woman think is diffrent from man. Is only a mad man dat beat his woman but did u know der is a little madness in our brian DAT we are born like dat. Did u know wen u get angry ur brian die and is dat mad brain u use to think. No man wish to beat his woman but she can do some things. 1. When u didnt cook. One thing I hate in life is hungry.a hungry man is an angry man weneva am hungry I show tempar a lot dey know me at home. I got a girl dat is lazy one time even wen I gives her money she make indomie or prefer we go to eatry.am in love so I manage for a time, but can indomie satisfy me thru the nite. I Neva beat her for that but any woman who refuse to do that can get her hubby mad to beat her. 2.wen u Neva respect my mom. Am a mature guy but am not ashame to say am a mommy boy.in dis life my mom is my first love d first woman in my life even after marrage. I date one ibo girl but she Neva respect my mom. U cant want to marry me yet refuse to wash for my mom if she visit or dat knee down to greet her. I slap her when she said well done ma to my mom is a sign of luv when u do wat make mom in law happy. 3. If u deny me sex. Did u know a man is head of home. As u say yes ur body is his and he can enjoy it anytime a good wife never say no to her husband. A cansellor for sex and marrage in a seminar she said dat even if a woman born by 1pm dat husband ask for sex by 2 dat she should Neva get angry and say no. She said all is sence why can't u tell him cos of pains u cant? D man will understand and be happy ders no man on earth DAT Neva like a humble wife.d hubby might just want to test her if shes patient. No man will be happy if his wife say no or shout at him
I can now see where ur frustrations are coming from.Oga you need help, no woman will stay with you with this ur attitude and mentality irrespective of her tribe.u think like a 15th century man so grow up
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by elmagnifico411(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2018
I'm finding it hard to understand this your write up, or should I call it write-down? Oga, if u want to beat your wife, u need no reason at all, just come to my house and collect this sledge hammer... mtcheww, u want to inflict injury on somebori cos she wouldn't give u nackies.. anofia! Berra go and look for olosho.

1 Like

Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eketem:
1. If you are hungry cook and eat what is wrong with your hands.

2. Your mom is not a diety that must be worshiped, if you feel she is build an idol of her and worship her by yourself no one else is forced to worship her

3. Sex is by consent and not by force, human beings adults are free to refuse consent to sex for any reason without being beaten.

You write in retardese and reason the same way. Grow up please
I marry wife yet u say I she cook next u say I shd wash her pant
god forbid. can u marry a girl DAT Neva respect ur mom. dis is Africa abeg. d day I marry my girl her body belong to me and she cant deny me sex or I get it outside I rather dicipline my girl than cheat on her
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
elmagnifico411:
I'm finding it hard to understand this your write up, or should I call it write-down? Oga, if u want to beat your wife, u need no reason at all, just come to my house and collect this sledge hammer... mtcheww, u want to inflict injury on somebori cos she wouldn't give u nackies.. anofia! Berra go and look for olosho.
thank god am not like u that cheat easily and my girl is d luckies girl in the world.
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by ImaIma1(f): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Some men actually think women are slaves or marrying a woman is doing her a favour.

A woman also needs to be respected. Respect is not reserved for the man alone. So if the food isn't ready, you need to ask her why and make sure that she is ok instead of selfishly thinking about your stomach alone.

Your mum should be respected...fine. But she should also accord your wife her due respect and not act like her son was snatched from her.

And sex...hmmm. now the man is the head of the home because of sex. Sex is supposed to be enjoyed by both parties...not something to be surrendered because the husband wants it. Do you even romance or do pre-intimacy? A wife is not a seex object but a human being with feelings and emotions. If a woman is not happy, sex will be far from her mind.

A man should not be all about taking and taking from his wife. He should also give and show care and concern.

3 Likes

Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by ednut1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
U need drugs bro
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Wilfredpat22(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
First of all Sir not ‘All women’ deserve to be pampered.

If we are talking of intimacy, we don’t do much work in the other room other than to lie down lol

Yes we aren’t intimacy gadgets but most of us that lie down without giving the necessary moans to encourage our man are the Intimacy gadgets

I wish I was born a man sometimes
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

If we are talking of intimacy, we don’t do much work in the other room other than to lie down lol

Yes we aren’t intimacy gadgets but most of us that lie down without giving the necessary moans to encourage our man are the Intimacy gadgets

dont say dat my beauty as u are a woman u look perfect as God create.u look so beautiful and if I got a girl like u I will pamper u and treat u as Queen
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by greatgod2012(f): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
The OP is trolling!
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Lol.. You're a man, why deceiving yourself
Probably a lady hurt you so bad and the only way you feel you can release your anger on women is to come online, hide your identity and spill nonsense. Tell us, is it the lady on your profile that did this to u? Lool

1 Like

Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 21, 2018
ednut1:
U need drugs bro
Which drugs does he need? Are you sure drugs is not going to strip him of the little IQ he's got left?
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Hisduchess:

I can now see where ur frustrations are coming from.Oga you need help, no woman will stay with you with this ur attitude and mentality irrespective of her tribe.u think like a 15th century man so grow up
There several factors that affect the thinking of a man or woman .One of such factor is the family background were he or she comes from. You can tell that op's family background and peep group influence had influenced his thinking.

1 Like

Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Hisduchess(f): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2018
asuustrike1:

There several factors that affect the thinking of a man or woman .One of such factor is the family background were he or she comes from. You can tell that op's family background and peep group influence had influenced his thinking.

you are 100% right.he has been trolling me for no just cause.so this his thread explained everything
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by spongeisback: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2018
So a marriage counselor said if a woman gives birth by 1 and her husband asks for sex by 2 she has no right to say no and you see that statement as a good advice.

It's obvious from your write up that you're an uneducated mysognist and they're really the worst, they actually rely on outsiders opinion on how to run their homes.

They see women as property that should serve their every wimpy desire.
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by dominique(f): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2018
This guy and his senseless topics sha. How can one person keep posting on same thing over and over again. It's very obvious you're not mentally stable
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Rubbiish(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
dominique:
This guy and his senseless topics sha. How can one person keep posting on same thing over and over again. [s]It's very obvious you're not mentally stable[/s]
This is lame...
Because he holds contrary opinion is not enough reason to term him mentally unstable...
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Rubbiish:

This is lame...
Because he holds contrary opinion is not enough reason to term him mentally unstable...
God bless u
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by yvesboss(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hisduchess:

15th century is an upgrade of what I just read. I think 8th century is fair assessment
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
spongeisback:
So a marriage counselor said if a woman gives birth by 1 and her husband asks for sex by 2 she has no right to say no and you see that statement as a good advice.

It's obvious from your write up that you're an uneducated mysognist and they're really the worst, they actually rely on outsiders opinion on how to run their homes.

They see women as property that should serve their every wimpy desire.
see read my blog before u open ur mouth to post rubbish only a fool will ask for DAT 1hout after she born. even 1 month after is still bad. wat am saying is let der be understanding between hubby and wife and try to make each other happy. did u know by asking hes testing her? d woman DAT lecture us has marry for 30yrs more expirince Dan u. is tell tell him. baby I wish to, but am in pains can't do DAT yet. d man will be happy to have wife DAT respect and understand. if I u or those feminist will u shout at him? ur husband will see u as a person witout respect
when a man ask such is to test the woman
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
ImaIma1:
Some men actually think women are slaves or marrying a woman is doing her a favour.

A woman also needs to be respected. Respect is not reserved for the man alone. So if the food isn't ready, you need to ask her why and make sure that she is ok instead of selfishly thinking about your stomach alone.

Your mum should be respected...fine. But she should also accord your wife her due respect and not act like her son was snatched from her.

And sex...hmmm. now the man is the head of the home because of sex. Sex is supposed to be enjoyed by both parties...not something to be surrendered because the husband wants it. Do you even romance or do pre-intimacy? A wife is not a seex object but a human being with feelings and emotions. If a woman is not happy, sex will be far from her mind.

A man should not be all about taking and taking from his wife. He should also give and show care and concern.
thanks dear marrage is not easy is give and take may god help us
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
dominique:
This guy and his senseless topics sha. How can one person keep posting on same thing over and over again. It's very obvious you're not mentally stable
as u tell me bad word I say thanks and God bless u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Angry When Given Something With The Left Hand. Is It A Crime / My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat / What Is The Most Silly Seemingly Impossible Thing You've Ever Asked God For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.