Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari (12635 Views)

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Yomidee(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
ednut1:
Sowore cannot get more than 50k votes. He shoud get the hell outta here
you know why? It's because of people like you that love their oppressors... [/s]Stockholm syndrome [s] naija syndrome

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Slayedchick: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Buhari has the constitutional right to seek reelection and i'm pretty sure Sawore has no right to tell him not to.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by windwayltd: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yomidee:
you know why? It's because of people like you that love their oppressors... [/s]Stockholm syndrome [s] naija syndrome

WHO IS AN OPPRESSOR YOU BRAINWASHED HATEFUL ELEMENT THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT NIGERIAN POLITICS JUST LIKE YOUR NOISE MAKER BOSS SOWORE, NWOGHALU AND CO

NON OF THIS NOISE MAKERS ARE EVEN SOUND PRESIDENTIAL MATERIALS THEY ARE JUST PART OF NIGERIAN PROBLEMS AND HAVE NO SOLUTION TO ANY SINGLE NIGERIAN PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by windwayltd: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yomidee:

WHO IS AN OPPRESSOR YOU BRAINWASHED HATEFUL ELEMENT THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT NIGERIAN POLITICS JUST LIKE YOUR NOISE MAKER BOSS SOWORE, NWOGHALU AND CO

NON OF THIS NOISE MAKER ARE PRESIDENTIAL MATERIALS.

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

1 Like

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by windwayltd: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yomidee:

NON OF THESE NOISE MAKER ARE PRESIDENTIAL MATERIALS.

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yomidee:
pple like me How about the 12m pple in the north who wud vote him based on religion. Those in pH and delta nko does his party have offices der Does he have money to campaign Nigeria is a joke. Am leaving soon

1 Like

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by CioAngels(f): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
My dear young man, i don't bother yourself about Buhari contesting or not. Just tell Nigerians you can take back Nigeria. I want to believe that there many old people like me that will vote for you. After all, all the people that were there before you were young people, so, you will lift Nigeria from the debris.
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by IGBOmarryme: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
jibs4lv:
Who are those deceiving this niggae sef grin
Leave him instead of voting Sowore i will vote Moghalu. He has things upstairs than Sowore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Teacher1776:

Sowore and his Sahara reporters played a significant role in ousting Jonathan and marketing this Daura farmer to nigerians.
Lets be sincere, if Sowore was given the office now occupied by Adesina, will he be leading this protest? Politics is interest, and most of it is selfish.

Everybody is aware that Buhari is grossly incompetent. But even if he is dead, he will still win in some nothern states. Every fool can contest and win election in some nothern states once he has the apc ticket and claims to be with baba. These crop of politicians will ensure buhari contests even if he says he is medically unfit.
Well, am only a political novice. What do I know?
Happy weekend to u all...

What makes you think Sowore hasn't been offered even greater and juicier posts in the past?

You guys are still mourning the ouster of the ineffectual buffoon.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
ednut1:

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Belluchii: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mr Sowore, i believe its our right to vote and we are entitled to vote our choice and our choice alone, also it is a choice for who ever that deems it fit to run for elections, If President Buhari has thought it wise to run for elections, then by all means....It is solely his choice to make and not yours. Your words hold no waters, I think you should rather prepare for the victory of PMB come 2019.
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Shakitibob0: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
ednut1:
can you place a bet? 1million each...He will get far more than that

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by ednut1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shakitibob0:
lets do 50k
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by salam1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
If buhari contest he will win and dere is nothing I repeat nothing any big flatted head person can dfo do about it. Channels ur energy on some thing and let buhari be, how old is atiku? and y is no1 saying anything about his age. If nature doesn't take its cause buhari will contest and win in shaa Allah
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Carmal90(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shakitibob0:

I would have bet with you if I have the money..
Sowore won't get 50k votes in 2019..
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
[s]
OlaMiki:
No pain just putting sth in ur empty flat head. atleast let sth be in their if sense is scarce
[/s]
Sharaaap there u diz sufferisticated mu-mu frm brown roof skull mining poverty republic grin

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Shakitibob0: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Carmal90:

I would have bet with you if I have the money..
Sowore won't get 50k votes in 2019..
hahahahahaha..Lwkmd....

Please don't waste your money ooooo

Time will tell Bro
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2018
ednut1:

1 i am not voting would have left the country by then
2 Nigerians vote along ethnic and religious lines .Buhari is a religion in the north. How wud u convince the over 12m pple who voted him in 2003,2011 and 2015 to vote an 'infidel' like Sowore. Would pple in Delta or rivers vote him
3 i lived and schooled in the uk from 2005 to 2017.
4 being a graduate has nothing to do with sense in Nigeria. Are those who are paid 2k for rallies and protests not graduates Well i had a 4.4gpa.
So mr man this is nigeria. Sowore has no electoral value or finances to campaig in 36 states plus fct. Dont quote me again

If na true you talk, I really wonder how you will make such statement. I never see a Nigeria based abroad that talk or think about re election of these old politicians. Me personally will vote sowore if I am around or any party that is not pdp or apc. The future of Nigeria is in the hands to f the citizens and not the leaders and the earlier the better. Babangida is better than Abacha.
Abacha is better than Obasanjo
Obasanjo is better than Jonathan
Jonathan is better that buhari
It will continue like this until the people have a change of mentality
This is also with the naira and dollar. Each year naira is going down as the years progresses

1 Like

Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by ednut1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
okochaik:

If na true you talk, I really wonder how you will make such statement. I never see a Nigeria based abroad that talk or think about re election of these old politicians. Me personally will vote sowore if I am around or any party that is not pdp or apc. The future of Nigeria is in the hands to f the citizens and not the leaders and the earlier the better. Babangida is better than Abacha.
Abacha is better than Obasanjo
Obasanjo is better than Jonathan
Jonathan is better that buhari
It will continue like this until the people have a change of mentality
This is also with the naira and dollar. Each year naira is going down as the years progresses
there 12m pple in d north who wud voted him based on religion. How wud u change dat The black man cannot change mentality easily
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
ednut1:
there 12m pple in d north who wud voted him based on religion. How wud u change dat The black man cannot change mentality easily
You are right but that does not mean that because apc or pdp will win. Then you will only vote for one of then. Vote for the person you want to vote for, weather porpular or not. Nigeria will be good if our mentality is like that and not every four years we will be praising one thief and using our vote to put him back. Then start to complain again
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
ednut1:
You are right but that does not mean that because apc or pdp will win. Then you will only vote for one of then. Vote for the person you want to vote for, weather porpular or not. Nigeria will be good if our mentality is like that and not every four years we will be praising one thief and using our vote to put him back. Then we start afresh to complain again.
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Babysho(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
ednut1:

Because he can't get votes that's why he should get out for Buhari or Atiku to enter? Is that right? Does it make sense to you?
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by OlaMiki: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Better than u brainless idiot from Cownu Ritulist , yam leg , Ipod pig Village
FreddyKruger:

Sharaaap there u diz sufferisticated mu-mu frm brown roof skull mining poverty republic grin
Re: 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2018
[s]
OlaMiki:
Better than u brainless idiot from Cownu Ritulist , yam leg , Ipod pig Village
[/s]
Hehehe d tin pain diz sufferisticated lazy afonja mumu frm head hunters and skull miners poverty republic grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency: North Can’t Dictate To Others - Ayo Adebanjo / Alhaji Dahiru Mangal: The Profile Of Yar'adua’s Buddy And Nigeria's Richest Cros / Sanusi For President In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.