Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? (2204 Views)

Did Anyone Notice This About Nairaland Recently? (photo) / Please Restore Nairaland As It Was Before, Did Anyone Notice Any Changes? / Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by iLegendd(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Did Anyone Notice This?

I started posting on Nairaland on the month of May, 2016. Below is how I was abused based on gender.

90% of men and 10% of women abused me. I ignored 50% and replied 50%.

95% of men and 5% of women abused me. I ignored 40% and replied 60%.

98% of men and 2% of women abused me. I ignored 30% and replied 70%. There is a good reason for the high percentage of replies.

If I analyze this, you'll know why the men hated me more, but the women love me more.

You see, most of these guys that abuse me are guys who have crushes on these women.

Whenever they come on a thread and see me chatting or teasing their crushes, they get jealous and angry like kids and attack me on any thread I create.

The first thing they'll type on my thread even without reading it is: thrash.

If I reply them, they'll feel validated and start hurling abusive words on me. If ignore them, they'll feel rejected and wait for me in another junction (thread).

They felt I was stealing their women. On the other hand, the small percentage of women that attacked me were feminists. I know them — feminists are always depressed.

They get angry when they see almost all my posts are about teaching men dating tips to use on women.

Most of my male haters (co-authors) in 2016 and 2017 are currently depressed and they've deactivated — sadly, some have probably committed suicide because of loneliness and Buhari's hardship.

In this 2018, the moment the ones who deactivated, but reads NL as guests noticed I had turned all those threads they abused me on to books and the books are now raking in cash, they became depressed again, created a new account to come attack me.

In fact, this time around, they are not only depressed, but broke too. For those people who are depressed and broke, but don't attack me, I sincerely apologize — God will open doors for you soon and you'll shine like a diamond in the midst of your enemies.

Now, to my 98% male co-authors, I love you all too. By 2019, I know you guys will be 99.99% and women will be 0.01%.

Anyway, na dem dey rush us.

I love women, not for sex, just brotherly love, but I prefer teaching men and impacting wisdom on them. Unfortunately, these men I spend my time to write articles for are the ones that attack me the most.

The thing is: If nobody attacks you, then you're a nobody.

3 Likes

Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2018
You are on point.
Keep doing what they you are doing and the sky is your staring point.
All the very best man!

Truer words have never been spoken!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by fk001(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2018
So what's the analysis for? undecided

What are you trying to justify?

2 Likes

Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by sarahade(f): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
post=70351431:
You are on point.
Keep doing what they you are doing and the sky is your staring point.
All the very best man!

Truer words have never been spoken!

Where's your wife pussybbqgrills
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2018
sarahade:

Where's your wife pussybbqgrills
Wife?
Yesterday it was mtn, today it is this.
In as much as we respect women, we will like to tell you this should be the last time you mention our name along with some foolish names.
Pls take note.
Won't say more than that.
Have a great weekend ahead sis!
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2018
fk001:
So what's the analysis for? undecided
What are you trying to justify?
Let me share a lesson about the thread.

1. Pay attention to your environment and observe while you forge ahead. For a man to succeed, he must be conversant with his surroundings.

The main reason most men don't last long in bed is because they are not aware of their bodily reflexes (their environment). They forget to control arousal because they don't know how their bodies respond to stimulation.

They are not conversant with their bodies and this shoots up their dopamine level which makes the sympathetic nervous system to spring into action and in less than a minute, they cum like fowls.

2. The analysis is to let you know that men will always hate their fellow men more the moment they feel threatened by the new sherrif in town.

3. Men hate seeing other men progress while they stay in retàrdation. These other men's progress make them feel they're lazy. No man wants to feel he's lazy. Even when lazy Buhari called Nigerians lazy, the internet was on fire. Every man wants to be seen as hardworking, not lazy. Unfortunately, another man's success makes men feel lazy.

I don't consider selling all these books as success, but I love using this medium to teach men how the brain, human, and business work. I'm unknowningly teaching guys lots of things with my threads, but they won't notice it. They see it as epistle, but don't know it's the epistle is greatness.

4. Money money money: When I create a relationship thread, some Nairalanders attack me and yell, "Make money make money and stop at these nonsense you're teaching and get a job."

Great men employ, they don't get jobs. The moment they noticed my stay on Nairaland has been turned to money, they became angry.

It's like: two people are coming to Nairaland, but a young man who just started posting in 2016 has become more poplar and he's making money from his old threads which he turned to books.

Trust me, even if na me be those haters, I go hate o! How one bush guy called iLegend go just come Nairaland come dominate Romance Section come dey even make money on top dey flaunt the money for our face. cheesy

We will keep making money from our books and it will never run dry till the end of this world. Why? Because the niche called "Dating and Relationahip" is an evergreen niche — just like health and money making niches.

Even the person reading this thread, one day, when you get married and give birth, your son will be heartbroken by a woman or he may have PE, so he will find our books on the internet via Google Search and purchase them. This is to say, money from those books will never run dry. So, when these co-authors see this, they get mad and hate me the more. Lol. Success is not by noise or attacking people, but by wisdom, focus, and grace (WFG).

Anyway, before I woke today, we have already made the first sale from our book called FemaleSextapes which is just 7k. See screenshots below.

Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by Prognose: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Did Anyone Notice This?

I started posting on Nairaland on the month of May, 2016. Below is how I was abused based on gender.

98% of men and 2% of women abused me. I ignored 30% and replied 70%. There is a good reason for the high percentage of replies.

If I analyze this, you'll know why the men hated me more, but the women love me more.

You see, most of these guys that abuse me are guys who have crushes on these women.

Whenever they come on a thread and see me chatting or teasing their crushes, they get jealous and angry like kids and attack me on any thread I create.

If I reply them, they'll feel validated and start hurling abusive words on me. If ignore them, they'll feel rejected and wait for me in another junction (thread).

They felt I was stealing their women. On the other hand, the small percentage of women that attacked me were feminists. I know them — feminists are always depressed.

They get angry when they see almost all my posts are about teaching men dating tips to use on women.

Most of my male haters (co-authors) in 2016 and 2017 are currently depressed and they've deactivated — sadly, some have probably committed suicide because of loneliness and Buhari's hardship.

In this 2018, the moment the ones who deactivated, but reads NL as guests noticed I had turned all those threads they abused me on to books and the books are now raking in cash, they became depressed again, created a new account to come attack me.

In fact, this time around, they are not only depressed, but broke too. For those people who are depressed and broke, but don't attack me, I sincerely apologize — God will open doors for you soon and you'll shine like a diamond in the midst of your enemies.

Now, to my 98% male co-authors, I love you all too. By 2019, I know you guys will be 99.99% and women will be 0.01%.

I love women, not for sex, just brotherly love, but I prefer teaching men and impacting wisdom on them. Unfortunately, these men I spend my time to write articles for are the ones that attack me the most.

Gold! grin

2 Likes

Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by ProfGday(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Did Anyone Notice This?

á2
I think they are attacking you because you're fond of giving your post FALSE CATCHY headings....

2 Likes

Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
ProfGday:

I think they are attacking you because you're fond of giving your post FALSE CATCHY headings....
No. My headlines are never false. At the start of my threads, they may not be prominent, but when you finish it, you'll know they correlate.
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Prognose:

Gold! grin
Digger
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by luke55720: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2018
please ilegendd I have a question about jelqing. will it yield results even when you do it on a penis that is not half erect ?
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by ProfGday(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd:
No. My headlines are never false. At the start of my threads, they may not be prominent, but when you finish it, you'll know they correlate.
I didn't notice that....
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
luke55720:
please ilegendd I have a question about jelqing. will it yield results even when you do it on a penis that is not half erect ?
Yes, half erect is the right one. It needs to be moderately hard, not rock solid. While doing it, also focus on your breathing. Breathing controls arousal whole arousal control èjaculation. In our book, Lasticle, I explained everything and it works! It's an amazing exercise. I'm glad you've started.
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by luke55720: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes, half erect is the right one. It needs to be moderately hard, not rock solid. While doing it, also focus on your breathing. Breathing controls arousal whole arousal control èjaculation. In our book, Lasticle, I explained everything and it works! It's an amazing exercise. I'm glad you've started.
thank you very much. the breathing will it be like tantric breathing ?
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
luke55720:
thank you very much. the breathing will it be like tantric breathing ?
Close. Use semi-deep breathing. When your arousal is forcefully trying to peak, take a DEEEEEP breath and exhaaaaaaaaaale sloooooowly and the arousal will subside.
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by luke55720: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Close. Use semi-deep breathing. When your arousal is forcefully trying to peak, take a DEEEEEP breath and exhaaaaaaaaaale sloooooowly and the arousal will subside.
Thank you very much sir.
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Get over yourself
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
luke55720:
Thank you very much sir.
You're welcome, Boss.
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Get over yourself
No. I dey my house come and beat me. cheesy
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by iLegendd(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Deleted
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by sarahade(f): 2:32am On Aug 18, 2018
post=70352410:

Wife?
Yesterday it was mtn, today it is this.
In as much as we respect women, we will like tell you this should be the last time you mention our name along with some foolish names.
Pls take note.
Won't say more than that.
Have a great weekend ahead sis!

Ok sir.
Re: BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarahade:

Ok sir.
Good girl.
Hugs

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival .. Photo / Some Nairalanders Who Did P0RN Exposed / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.