Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man (4799 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by silvercute(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
He helped her mail her request to God afterall God isn't a man. grin grin grin grin

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Mankosi: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
That's brutality
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by MissMich(f): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Chai.. coded begging gone wrong! the dude gat no chill atall. he serve am as e dey hot, serves her right.
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Stellamariss(f): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I just went to your profile and saw wonders!

How long have you been in this begging business? I guess it is booming for you! smiley
is that u can say..thought u have a lot to blab
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stellamariss:
is that u can say..thought u have a lot to blab

Keep your dirty ugly mouth shut, and stop infecting us with bad energy.

You quickly rushed at the guy, he gave you a hit, and you want to play the victim card? undecided

Yes, you're a begger, a chronic one .

Dirty, ugly shameless thing... undecided
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by 14teenK: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
OfficialDad:

Keep your dirty ugly mouth shut, and stop infecting us with bad energy.

You quickly rushed at the guy, he gave you a hit, and you want to play the victim card? undecided

Yes, you're a begger, a chronic one .

Dirty, ugly shameless thing... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx grin
Hi you are gorgeous
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by vanida6: 6:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Mcquine:

Hi you are gorgeous
tnx wink
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by nanakgh(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2018
pcguru1:
Mgtow
men going their own way

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] / 34 Years Old Man Set To Marry 2 Friends On Same Day. / Fighting Fornication, My Experience So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.