Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election (21413 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by midolian(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2018
2019: Kwankwaso visits Alaafin of Oyo, seeks monarch’s support over presidential ambition

HOMEPHOTOS: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin of Oyo Ahead of 2019 ElectionsPublished 4 hours agoon August 17, 2018By Jamaz

Former governor of Kano state and a presidential aspirant under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso yesterday, visited the imperial majesty, the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Atanda.

Kwankwaso and members of the Kwankwaso Presidential Campaign Organization (KPCO) visited the Alafin as part of his nationwide consultation for his presidential ambition.

A release on one of his social media accounts reads, “KwankwasoRM and members of the Kwankwaso Presidential Campaign Organization (KPCO), visit the imperial majesty, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Alafin of Oyo Kingdom for the yearly Ogun festival and part his nationwide consultation.”

Recall that insideOYO.com had earlier reported that Rabiu Kwankwaso visited notable politicians in Oyo state including Former Governor Rasheed Adewolu Ladoja.

He also visited leaders and stakeholders of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) in Oyo state recently.

http://insideoyo.com/photos-kwankwaso-visits-alaafin-of-oyo-ahead-of-2019-elections/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by amaniro: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2018
My oba kabiyeeesi sir

Carry go! oba Lori aye
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Angelparadise: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2018
We need well meaning Nigerians to support any good and humane individuals that will stop these atrocities this buhari government are playing politics with. Make Nigerians government value the sanctity of citizens lives .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Simongm(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kwankwoso and El-rufai are the worst storm waiting to hit Nigeria, these guys are bigot and even worse compared to Buhari. I remembered what he did for those criminals in Lagos and Ile-Ife.
I believe Nigerians have gone through too much pain and hurt to try to buy again into the sentiments of just getting rid of Buhari without carefully choosing who will replace him.

What happened in 2015 should not be allow to repeat itself.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by midolian(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Its not easy to be a politician

Even the best of them are surrounded by deceitful people..people who will talk in favour of their pockets..

I believe the other man with a red cap must have told kwankwaso times without number that he would win if he contests against Buhari..

What many people dont know is that with the foolish step he has taken, Kwankwaso might not win election as Kano state Governor even if the laws are changed in his favour

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by AfroSamurai: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
midolian:

They are always surrounded by deceitful people
that's because they're also deceitful.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Iamgrey5(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
midolian:

They are always surrounded by deceitful people
You have just highlighted a major problem of politicians in obodo Nigeria

Hence, some politicians prefer to keep their perceived enemies closer than actual friends, because it may appear that the said enemy may actually be the only one saying the truth.

Jagaban is one of such. He never quashes his enemies when he gets the chance, rather he will use the opportunity to negotiate a working relationship with those enemies.

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by omowolewa: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
What is he prepared to do for Oyo State? Baba will not reject you but will only support you to the limit of your likely impact on Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Cholls(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
my brothers and sisters i mean no disrespect but did i just sighted a D!ck symbol in the Obas palace....if yes, then i know now way the King keeps having more wifes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Moreoffaith(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS PEOPLE IS THAT, WILL ALL THIS OBAS THEY VISITING FORCE PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THEM?

ME WEY I DON KNOW WHO I GO VOTE FOR

IF YOU LIKE GO TO KOTONOU, NO ONE CAN FORCE ME TO VOTE FOR ANYONE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by stealmatic(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Continue moving around ,lik jona daft 2015

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Angolar(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
I need space, I want to comment undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Temptee101(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Same thieves re-strategising, re-grouping and re-camping to once again finish and nail what is left of the country to the cross.

I stand with Dr Kingsley Moghalu, a man with vision and ready. Though am for anything that will conquer the tyrant

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by stealmatic(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Continue moving around ,lik jona daft 2015 nd stil loos
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by obawale(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
He went home
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Chillinmasoul(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by McCobble(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kwankwaso nah only Kano hin get mouth
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by KenModi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Simongm:
Kwankwoso and El-rufai are the worst storm waiting to hit Nigeria, these guys are bigot and even worse compared to Buhari. I remembered what he did for those criminals in Lagos and Ile-Ife.
I believe Nigerians have gone through too much pain and hurt to try to buy again into the sentiments of just getting rid of Buhari without carefully choosing who will replace him.

What happened in 2015 should not be allow to repeat itself.

My man if only Nigerians would heed your warning.

The south hasnt not known what marginalization is, they shld just by mistake let Kwankwaso in as President.

What Buhari has done so far would be nothing compared.

But knowing Nigerians very well, we wont heed any warnings because we are desperate to get Buhari out of power just like we did Jonathan.

We never stop throwing surprises at ourselves, watch it Kwankwaso could be elected as President.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by NLFami1y: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
ok
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Sirpaul(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by tunary(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Moreoffaith:
WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS PEOPLE IS THAT, WILL ALL THIS OBAS THEY VISITING FORCE PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THEM?

ME WEY I DON KNOW WHO I GO VOTE FOR

IF YOU LIKE GO TO KOTONOU, NO ONE CAN FORCE ME TO VOTE FOR ANYONE.
good talk
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by tunary(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
this alafin get level
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Lordofthewest(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is it the oba, his entire family and his ancestors that will vote for them?..Why are politicians so daft, instead of them to sit down and plan on what the ordinary citizens will benefit from them.This was how someone went about sharing dollars for obas in 2014 and still lost the election.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by laurel03(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Time for kings to dey see awuf money..

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
No desperate Hausa Fulani will rule dz country again
Desperado bigot
Anti christ looking for favours ... Orisirisi
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by OlaMiki: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pls Carry ur lunacy go ur IPOD republic, Yoruba Culture demand respect to elders even if u are not supporting him or her. so that is what our Oba is doing here, we are for Buhari till 2023 . Lobatan
Angelparadise:
We need well meaning Nigerians to support any good and humane individuals that will stop these atrocities this buhari government are playing politics with. Make Nigerians government value the sanctity of citizens lives .
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Oluwaseyi456(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Welcome
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by ipobarethieves: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
cool nomadic pipu on tour
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by NLIS1: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting / Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) / Sadest Places To Live On Earth, Why Forbes May Be Wrong About Nigeria [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.