Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting (21417 Views)

Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by bilms(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ Policy Is ‘Poverty Forever’- Olawepo Hashim
Describes Atiku’s Policy Document As Policy Of ‘Looting And Corruption’

The People’s Trust (PT) presidential candidate, Mr Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim has promised to pay Nigerian workers fifty thousand naira (N50, 000) minimum wage if elected President come 2019.

Addressing stakeholders meeting on Monday at Ibro Hotel on Monday in Abuja, Olawepo condemned governors who are reluctant to accept to pay N30, 000 describing them as people lacking in imagination and creativity.

Hashim, however, described them as crop of people who have never created jobs in their lives, rather they “parasites who only feed fat on government money.

“I will give a decent living wage to workers if I become president. People in APC and PDP are reluctant to pay N30, 000, within one year in government I will workers N50, 000.

“Those reluctant to pay N30, 000 lack imagination, they lack creativity. They are parasites living on government money.

“When elected, I’ll create 40million jobs every year.

The PT President who admonished the electorate not to believe any policy document from APC or PDP, describing Buhari’s policy document of ‘Next Level’ as poverty forever and Atiku’s policy document as corruption, selling government properties.

“PDP is looting policy, PT is the party for the true development of Nigeria”.

http://www.dailydispatchnewspaper.com/buharis-next-level-policy-is-poverty-forever-gbenga-olawepo-describes-atikus-policy-document-as-policy-of-looting-and-corruption/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by sonofspada(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Failed state

Referendum self we no see

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by oyebanji44: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
I like dis
Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by OreMI22: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Buhari never wanted to fight corruption.

It was merely a smokescreen for his desire to fight his perceived enemies.

Now, to remove a despot like Buhari will probably cost a lot of lives because he is willing to kill people to remain in power, even when he lost the elections.

Nigerians must decide now if we want a free and fair elections.

If we want a free and fair elections, then a neutral Nigerian NOT Buhari's blood cousin should be CHAIRMAN OF INEC.

TROOPS & MILITARY UNITS must NEVER enter Polling stations or vote collation centers to intimidate.

Their job is security and not collude with INEC officials in falsifying results

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by bilms(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
hum
Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by MRwhitezy: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by BruncleZuma: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Visa or Nothing

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by loadedvibes: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lol.. This thread funny.. Buhari next level poverty we know.. Atiku is for looting we know.. But Gbenga you are an ignoramus if you think you can pay Nigerians 50k minimum wage and a fool for thinking you can fool Nigerians with such nonsensical promise. This people must really take Nigerians for people who do not think o.. Shuuu

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by gurunlocker: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
I just hope Nigerians can vote for someone with vision, good blueprints and look beyond these old rogues that we've been refurbishing for more than 4 decades.

It must not always be about PDP and APC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by Blackfire(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
I will take looting over poverty...

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by henchamb(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
This one is only popular on nairaland
Nairaland president always attacking like Okupe

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by KanwuliaExtra: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
We must choose one sha, since Nigerians cannot vote! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by Fierce11: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
If we are to be logical, then we should know that the presidential election in 2019 is between two parties and ONLY those two parties; PDP and APC.
It is an undeniable fact that voting for another party, is a blatant and irresponsible "waste of vote", in terms of 2019 election.
Therefore, I would rather exist in an epoch of looting especially if the living conditions are favourable, than for me to choose poverty, hardship and suffering because "it is devoid of looting".

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by gocudu: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yes.

I hope Nigerians take note that we should be thinking about the best level and not the next level....

Let us all atikulate into the best Level

17 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by Asebaba1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
bilms:
hum
Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by Mace0lane: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
OreMI22:
Shout your Igbo voice from here to the moon Nigeria will not be voting a reknowned thied as president.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by mitchelljnr(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
If atiku will loot and living conditions will go back to what it was around 2015 before take over from Buhari I'll like that kind looting

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
I'm on the same page with this opinion. I'll rather waste the vote on the suitable candidate of my choice even though I know he won't win.

Donald Duke is it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by Sholaco: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Looting forever grin
Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by NinaArsenal(f): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Looting over Poverty.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by IMASTEX: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Okay
Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by ronishratis(f): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Principal suspect robbery attack in Offa is dead, police say https://ronishratisblog.com/2018/11/21/principal-suspect-robbery-attack-in-offa-is-dead-police-say/

sonofspada:
Failed state

Referendum self we no see
Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by bitcoin215: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
hmm very well said
Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by Dannybammz: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hashim is foolish afonja
Over my dead body can yoloba Muslim b president.
He is a traitor dat is use by APC 2 divide vote.

D worst type of humanbeen is afonja Muslim.dey r dirty n r Neva str84ward

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by berrystunn(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
APC, looting and killing
Corruption fight who is now in jail??

Where is the money recovered so far?

Wake up guys don't forget

Fuel pump price high
Dollars high
Killings high
Corruption high
Boko Haram high
Hardship high
Unemployment high

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by clickwtB(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
BETTER LEVEL LOADING.......PMB TILL 2023!!!! grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bb
Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Okay we've heard you saint,and professor.what do you reckon is the best solution.people will just be yapping their mouth as if they know anything about how to run a country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting by Justbeingreal(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Promises here and there with interior motives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Over 1m Nigerians Live In London – Mayor Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.