Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

See The ‘oldest Twins’ In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The ‘oldest Twins’ In The World (1028 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The ‘oldest Twins’ In The World by Opinionated: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2018
A Twitter user, @Yommie_Scream has shared a picture of 2 ladies he says are the oldest Twins in the world aged 120. Our reseearch indicates that the longest living Twins in official records that have been verified are Kin Narita and Gin Kanie from Japan who both lived to be 107 before Kin died on January 23, 2000 while Gin died a year later on February 28, 2001 aged 108.

Let us look at the tweet from @Yommie_Scream:

If this claim is confirmed, they are the oldest twins on record anywhere in the world.

Source: See The ‘oldest Twins’ In The World

1 Like

Re: See The ‘oldest Twins’ In The World by amaniro: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2018
I'm not sure.

It's a wrong analysis
Re: See The ‘oldest Twins’ In The World by eezeribe(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
I wish them R.I.P in advance.
Re: See The ‘oldest Twins’ In The World by menzino(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:

Re: See The ‘oldest Twins’ In The World by Mizwisdom(f): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:

Do you know your life span?

Need books? contact me orderbooksng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

.. / Ladies Sneakers For #2950 / Lord help us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.