Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,613 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office (5857 Views)

Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Roger3D(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Nah you put on your glasses instead
Who pays any attention to a baby? Those votes are for our beloved president Buhari.

Buhari/Osibanjo 2019

3 Likes

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by reality1010: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I like the part where you said scream big English
You are very correct
All the stories and pictures r fluke.Hw come that area keep turning out millions of vote nothwithstanding dat d area has been ravaged by Boko Haram&d population reduced.All we need in dis country is true federalism&restructure.We need to go back to d principles of our founding fathers who revolutionalized der areas with agriculture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by bakila: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Heartbender:
And Boko Haram was nowhere to be found when "their food done". Who are we deceiving?
Boko have killed a part and displaced those here. You heart is so wicked that you want more harm fro them , just because you know who they might vote for president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by seanfer(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
cc: PDP supporters worldwide. grin

They’re coming for your head grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by seanfer(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
reality1010:
All the stories and pictures r fluke.Hw come that area keep turning out millions of vote nothwithstanding dat d area has been ravaged by Boko Haram&d population reduced.All we need in dis country is true federalism&restructure.We need to go back to d principles of our founding fathers who revolutionalized der areas with agriculture.

Last Election Borno Gabe out 500,000 Votes in total and PMB won 430,000. Out of it.... if you don’t know let me tell you that Borno State is bigger than Abia,Imo and Anambra combined

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Boko haram terrorists bastards..

It's an insult to southerners that we stay in a country with these rags

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Heartbender: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Very stupid quote. If your level of reasoning isn't bigger than the size of a peanut at least leave the world contemplating. Did you see that it was in quote? Sha stupidity is free of charge
bakila:

Boko have killed a part and displaced those here. You heart is so wicked that you want more harm fro them , just because you know who they might vote for president.
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Heartbender: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yes, I am. But of course all you know is a life of crime and being a colossal embarrassment to your lineage
Corrinthians:
Yet this one calls himself a lawyer. grin
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Midastorch(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

That's why when i read some posts about how votes from the south will change the outcome of a presidential election, i go just dey laugh cheesy

Until we southerners get the same drive for voting like these guys up north, we are seriously deluding ourselves.

Well, maybe these ones are going to vote Atiku, we might not know wink

Borno? Baba has never lost in Borno since 2003..he won Borno, back to back to back to back.. And he will win it again..

4 Likes

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Corrinthians(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Heartbender:
Yes, I am. But of course all you know is a life of crime and being a colossal embarrassment to your lineage
What is this one even saying? I'm very sure he is one of those pdp lawyers, seeing how he's struggling to make sense. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Shukuakukobambi: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Midastorch:

Borno? Baba has never lost in Borno since 2003..he won Borno, back to back to back to back.. And he will win it again..

Lobatan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Almaiga: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Those are patriotic Nigerians.

God bless Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
bakila:

The north created boko haram. I have no pity for them as it continues to consume them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Almaiga:
Those are patriotic Nigerians.

God bless Buhari.
Keep deceiving yourself. These ones have been told by APC politicians how much a PVC costs on election day hence the desperation to get it.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Almaiga: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Keep deceiving yourself. These ones have been told by APC politicians how much a PVC costs on election day hence the desperation to get it.

Fvck off, the North always takes anything that has to do with election serious. I'm sure you are one amongst, millions of Adult in the East who do not have a PVC.

3 Likes

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Almaiga:

Fvck off, the North always takes anything that has to do with election serious. I'm sure you are one amongst, millions of Adult in the East who do not have a PVC.
Hahahahahaha...those your kids? Is that what you teach them? Northerners and molesting children bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Almaiga: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Hahahahahaha...those your kids? Is that what you teach them? Northerners and molesting children bikonu.

Hahahahaha, e pain this Sheman well. grin grin

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Almaiga:

Hahahahaha, e pain this Sheman well. grin grin
The tin pain me no be small.
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by bakila: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
The north created boko haram. I have no pity for them as it continues to consume them.
You cup of tea.
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by bakila: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Heartbender:
Very stupid quote. If your level of reasoning isn't bigger than the size of a peanut at least leave the world contemplating. Did you see that it was in quote? Sha stupidity is free of charge
Mr. new wig, your second sentence is not complete, since you are in love with stupid, you may use the word to wrap up.
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by fallout87: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
People need to stop being hypocrites.

You can't say you're against corruption when you support massive underage voting and you support politicians who are thieves as long as they are in your own party.

You are 100% corrupt and you support theft and corruption.

You just want to be the benefactor of the stealing and abuse of power. It's as simple as that.
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by bakila: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Heartbender:
I am ashamed of you. The behaviour you exhibited here ,shows that Nzarga, Mohammed, Ibrahim, Agaba, Igbanoi and Chiroma toiled in vain to make you a gentleman. What are you trying to prove abusing people anyhow on a faceless forum, when you are not faceless?

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Heartbender: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for the relevance you've given to yourself. Noted. Do I look like a coward to you? Heck, i'll give you my house/ office address just so you can cum with that. Did you see the genesis of this thread? But I hear NL is free on airtel network...so, it's ok to reason cheaply
bakila:

I am ashamed of you. The behaviour you exhibited here ,shows that Nzarga, Mohammed, Ibrahim, Agaba, Igbanoi and Chiroma toiled in vain to make you a gentleman. What are you trying to prove abusing people anyhow on a faceless forum, when you are not faceless?
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Heartbender: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2018
I've never seen a dumber person since Adam & Eve. Mr Old Hag, maybe grammar isn't for you
bakila:

Mr. new wig, your second sentence is not complete, since you are in love with stupid, you may use the word to wrap up.
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Heartbender: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Lagos has over 20 million people. The largest in the country. Yet it is the smallest state. What's your argument again?quote author=seanfer post=70369428]

Last Election Borno Gabe out 500,000 Votes in total and PMB won 430,000. Out of it.... if you don’t know let me tell you that Borno State is bigger than Abia,Imo and Anambra combined [/quote]
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by seanfer(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Heartbender:
Lagos has over 20 million people. The largest in the country. Yet it is the smallest state. What's your argument again?quote author=seanfer post=70369428]

Last Election Borno Gabe out 500,000 Votes in total and PMB won 430,000. Out of it.... if you don’t know let me tell you that Borno State is bigger than Abia,Imo and Anambra combined

How many people in lagos will leave their work and business to go and stand under the sun just to register for PVC.. Inec released the list of states with number of uncollected PVC and lagos came first with over a million PVC not claimed.... The Northerners don't joke with Elections and that is why you will see them traveling to the North just to vote.. How many Southerners can travel back to their villages just to cast their Votes...

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by Heartbender: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2018
The north has no jobs. In the south more people are employed and have a formal, standard entrepreneurial work. Deliveries, beating traffic, paying bills, etc these are alien to a huge number of people in the north even Abuja. You can't easily lure a man in the south with financial gains to abandon his responsibilities and head wherever you waive your hands to do your bidding even if it is a national issue. The south must be treated according to its environmental behavioural patterns and not be compared to a bunch of idle minds who mostly wait for the centre to break bread and feed the nest
seanfer:

How many people in lagos will leave their work and business to go and stand under the sun just to register for PVC.. Inec released the list of states with number of uncollected PVC and lagos came first with over a million PVC not claimed.... The Northerners don't joke with Elections and that is why you will see them traveling to the North just to vote.. How many Southerners can travel back to their villages just to cast their Votes...
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by bakila: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2018
Heartbender:
Thanks for the relevance you've given to yourself. Noted. Do I look like a coward to you? Heck, i'll give you my house/ office address just so you can cum with that. Did you see the genesis of this thread? But I hear NL is free on airtel network...so, it's ok to reason cheaply
Now I know you are an irredeemable young man, whose two years at the bar cannot provide him with sufficient wisdom for public discourse.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by citizenY(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
seunmsg:
Kudos to the real Buhari voters getting ready for next years election while those who want the president out are busy trolling on social media.

They will vote with Gigabytes.
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by bakila: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2018
That crowd will deliver accordingly at the right time, for what they think is right. It has debunked the contention tha numbers from Borno and places are along that axis are contrived or undeserved.
Re: Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office by citizenY(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2018
Heartbender:
The north has no jobs. In the south more people are employed and have a formal, standard entrepreneurial work. Deliveries, beating traffic, paying bills, etc these are alien to a huge number of people in the north even Abuja. You can't easily lure a man in the south with financial gains to abandon his responsibilities and head wherever you waive your hands to do your bidding even if it is a national issue. The south must be treated according to its environmental behavioural patterns and not be compared to a bunch of idle minds who mostly wait for the centre to break bread and feed the nest

Look at this charge and bail lawyer. .....environmental behavioral patterns..... excludes civic responsibility ..... even if it is a national issue.... You are not making sense. Your bigotry is so acute to the extent that you cannot even express yourself. Please restrict yourself to the omonile craft....don't go near any court.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makarfi Remains Most Viable Option For The Opposition - Group / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place / This What Biafra Need To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.