Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place (5798 Views)

Dino Melaye Preaching At Redeemed Christian Church, Maryland, Usa.(video) / Amaechi Kneels Down, Prays At Redeem Christian Church In Rivers (Photos) / 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
How does an idiot like Yemi osinbajo become a pastor in a church? A complete fool?
I'll tell you.
Once the rccg see you are a graduate you are a pastor in waiting. It's that bad. That's how they hope to run their useless branches everywhere.
So if you are a lawyer or a San, Ahhhhhhh.... You are already called Of the Lord, their GO doesn't ask whether you are called or not.... Just go and be a pastor and supervise the fleecing of people in the name of tithe collection.
Their pastors are untrained and very weak, like osinbajo.
It's a useless place honestly.
And has given us the most useless VP in our history.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by EzeNri(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Is it not the same church that appointed Thief Nubu wife as pastor?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
EzeNri:
Is it not the same church that appointed Thief Nubu wife as pastor?
yes oo my brother, imagine that angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Biety: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Oloriburuku, what did you say when Jonathan sacked Ayo salami?
Incurable leprosy fall on that your useless fingers.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
I agree with you completely. The fact that that Daddy GO pretender is keeping quiet in the face of all this rubbish being perpetrated by his 'pastor's' administration tells you everything.

Daddy GO my foot. Useless, worldly hypocrite, who enjoys the bragging rights of 'we are in gofment'.... 'Our child is the vice president and by the grace of God would soon be the president'. 'RCCG would produce Kings and Queens' (legally or illegally), let somebody shout hallelujah. What a bunch of hopelessly despicable creatures.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by CreepyBlackpool: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biety:
Oloriburuku, what did you say when Jonathan sacked Ayo salami?
shut up there.
Jonathan referred to njc who recommende the suspension. Jonathan followed the law. Your fake SAN is sniffing up aboki ass grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by okeynelson: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
uhmmm I heard tinubu's wife is also a pastor...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by onubijoe(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
If you don't want thunder to fire you leave church out of this and face whoever you wants to

May your generation be useless. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
okeynelson:
uhmmm I heard tinubu's wife is also a pastor...
honestly....just negodu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hahahaha Op this your thread funny...leave rccg alone and face Osinbanjo. I am not an rccg member o but leave the church and face the matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by RockHard: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dang it. This matter really pain eboes, seeing how dem jus dey bleat like wounded sheep since the announcement of Onnoghen's suspension. I guess y'all were really counting on the suspended CJN to help y'all smuggle Peter Obi into Aso Rock through the back door or something. Ori gbogbo yin ko pe. Las Las una go dey alright. Nansense and AgbariBiafla.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
hotwater1:
Hahahaha Op this your thread funny...leave rccg alone and face Osinbanjo. I am not an rccg member o but leave the church and face the matter
the rccg gave him to Nigeria, they must feel the heat like the midget himself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Biety: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
newbornmacho:

shut up there.
Jonathan referred to njc who recommende the suspension. Jonathan followed the law. Your fake SAN is sniffing up aboki ass grin

There was outcry against Jonathan from different quaters as it is happening in the case of Ononeghen and jonathan didn't reverse his decision, many idiots from your region even applauded him just because Ayo is from SW.
What is happening today is not new.

6 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
RockHard:
Dang it. This matter really pain eboes, seeing how dem jus dey bleat like wounded sheep since the announcement of Onnoghen's suspension. I guess y'all were really counting on the suspended CJN to help y'all get Peter Obi into Aso Rock through the back door or something. Ori gbogbo yin ko pe. Las Las una go dey alright. Nansense and AgbariBiafla.
injustice against one is injustice Against all. Never support injustice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biety:

There was outcry against Jonathan from different quaters as it is happening in the case of Ononeghen and jonathan didn't reverse his decision, many idiots from your region even applauded him just because Ayo is from SW.
What is happening today is not new.
oga...let the njc perform their role. Let them indict onnoghen and nobody will complain.
Buhari cannot be judge and jury all by himself

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by RockHard: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
newbornmacho:

injustice against one is injustice Against all. Never support injustice

Carry your selective 'injustice' talk the funkk off my mention. I am allergic to hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by EzeNri(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
newbornmacho:

yes oo my brother, imagine that angry
This is serious. Yoruba Moslems church.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
EzeNri:

This is serious. Yoruba Moslems church.
just negodu angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by EzeNri(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
onubijoe:
If you don't want thunder to fire you leave church out of this and face whoever you wants to

May your generation be useless. Idiot
This Yoruba Moslem is in sifia pains.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by EzeNri(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
RockHard:
Dang it. This matter really pain eboes, seeing how dem jus dey bleat like wounded sheep since the announcement of Onnoghen's suspension. I guess y'all were really counting on the suspended CJN to help y'all get Peter Obi into Aso Rock through the back door or something. Ori gbogbo yin ko pe. Las Las una go dey alright. Nansense and AgbariBiafla.
The Alfa wey dem meet curse you don die.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Biety: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
newbornmacho:

oga...let the njc perform their role. Let them indict onnoghen and nobody will complain.
NBA was against the sack of Ayo and yet that didn't move jonathan. In this case of onnoghen,I'll never condemn or praise Buhari. Trying to rope the church into it is nothing but stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by RockHard: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
EzeNri:

The Alfa wey dem meet curse you don die.

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Mrnakeina(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
newbornmacho:
How does an idiot like Yemi osinbajo become a pastor in a church? A complete fool?
I'll tell you.
Once the rccg see you are a graduate you are a pastor in waiting. It's that bad. That's how they hope to run their useless branches everywhere.
So if you are a lawyer or a San, Ahhhhhhh.... You are already called Of the Lord, their GO doesn't ask whether you are called or not.... Just go and be a pastor and supervise the fleecing of people in the name of tithe collection.
Their pastors are untrained and very weak, like osinbajo.
It's a useless place honestly.
And has given us the most useless VP in our history.
grin grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed

You're hash... I agree with you on osibande. We also know he holds the clay pot for Tinubu's sacrifice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biety:

NBA was against the sack of Ayo and yet that didn't move jonathan. In this case of onnoghen,I'll never condemn or praise Buhari. Trying to rope the church into it is nothing but stupidity.
the njc is the first port of call, why can't the dullard follow simple procedure

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Biety: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
newbornmacho:

the njc is the first port of call, why can't the dullard follow simple procedure
Just learn to direct your anger to the right quater next time.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by EzeNri(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
RockHard:

Who is this Yoruba Moslem?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Afamed: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
newbornmacho:

shut up there.
Why do you believe in lies ? How could the same NJC according to you recommend suspension of Salami still instructed Jonathan to reinstate Salami? You are really clever by half

5 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biety:

Just learn to direct your anger to the right quater next time.
the VP is a redeemed pastor. His constituency must take responsibility

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by newbornmacho(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afamed:

Why do you believe in lies ? How could the same NJC according to you recommend suspension of Salami still instructed Jonathan to reinstate Salami? You are really clever by half
first take the matter to njc first, before other things. Haaa... Is that so hard?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Afamed: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
newbornmacho:

But Walter can be the jury and same time remains the judge? No wonder they said PDP are left with brain dead

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Afamed: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
newbornmacho:

first take the matter to njc first, before other things. Haaa... Is that so hard?
Tell me the Chairman of NJC? You see when they said PDP supporters are brain dead, you have just justified that one again now. They should take the matter to NJC that's Chairman is head by Walter . Most of you are products of failed society

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes / 20years After The Death Of Victor Okafor, Eze Ego 1 Of Ihiala / I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.