Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG (13848 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Govs Attack Malami Over $418 Million Consultants’ Fees, Say AGF Lied / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by Unik3030: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Saraki is a common criminal who has ridden on the warped mindset of Nigerians to believe he can run for Presidency

Ask yourself; in civilised climes would a man with "False Asset Declaration", "Money Laundering" and "Mass Murder" allegation think of aspiring for the highest position in the land?

Shame to people who can't think and GOD help us all
buhari your Lord has done more than u listed there for a man of integrity,where is his certificate?where are d assets he promised t declare?
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Miles300:
I hope IG is preparing for the days ahead if Buhari doesn’t win the next election !
If Buhari doesn’t win , who will?
cheesy
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by LANDLORD72: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
buharitill2023:
Thief saraki case has be concluded.
He is gone.
And this is the criminal the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia terrorist called their incoming president of their terrorist organization.
b
Continue your rant here he is a free man saraki the innocent man no weapons fashion against him will prosper but will backfire
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by StillX10(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Keep making Saraki famous with your foolishness
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
@buharitill2023 your reasoning &that of ur mentor is d reason nigeria has taken 10 steps backward.c u at the polls next yr febuary.we ,the straight thinking citizens will retire APC in2 oblivion.
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by somito121(m): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nigerians are the most unreasonable people on earth. A man who committed crime in the 1980's, committed a coup in the 1980's, has health issues and only a contentious waec certificate was voted for as president and people still want to vote him in again. A serious nation would not elect corrupt persons having known that he has issues on his neck. Here in Nigeria most people, the so called literates and illiterates would never examine a candidate seeking for elective positions but rather vote people in based on sentiments, tribal bigotry and ethnic group. If you guys like preach, if you like quote me, if you like curse yourselves, if you like pray for yourselves, if we don't do the right thing and have a reformed mindset, with facts Nigeria will be worse than Afghanistan and syria in years to come.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by perryy(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Saraki is a common criminal who has ridden on the warped mindset of Nigerians to believe he can run for Presidency

Ask yourself; in civilised climes would a man with "False Asset Declaration", "Money Laundering" and "Mass Murder" allegation think of aspiring for the highest position in the land?

The court has cleared him of all the aligations u concocted there. . Even this funny one of being an armed robber is dead on arrival.
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by EmmyDJourno: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2018
Unik3030:
buhari your Lord has done more than u listed there for a man of integrity,where is his certificate?where are d assets he promised t declare?

Its dumb people like you that pull us back as a Nation

Did you see me mention Buhari anywhere here, but you are just too foolish to see beyond politics as to understand that Nigeria is a battle between Moral and Immoral, Right and Wrong, not APC Vs PDP

Mention me again and you would receive words that soothe your stupid nature
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by EmmyDJourno: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2018
perryy:

The court has cleared him of all the aligations u concocted there. . Even this funny one of being an armed robber is dead on arrival.

You need no court to tell you nothing, if you can not reason for yourself, then not even the second coming of Jesus Christ can help you
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by EmmyDJourno: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2018
Deledinho:
story teller. any prove ?

How old are you

So all you see in the news in not proof enough

Okay, sorry, your are too immature to discern.... SORRY undecided
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by EmmyDJourno: 12:48am On Aug 18, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Mention One of your APC leaders that is free of same.

You see? The real problem Nigeria has is the followers.

How can you accept the same Akpabio you're prosecuting to your fold and call other people thief?

People like Amaechi and Oshomhole are moving free and talking from both sides of their mouth because they are in power. Watch out.

Where did Buhari son got money to buy 2 power bike shortly after his father came in?

Buratai oversee mansions are his personal savings,
Ihejirika own is corruption.

Be wise. We can't continue like these.

The people you are dying for are more corrupt.

The Benue state Governor suddenly became corrupt but Yahaya Bello is a saint.

Be wise!!!! We can't continue like these.

You see, people like you think you know, but trust me you know nothing

You argue like a half baked graduate

Where did you see anything that makes me an APC member now

That your neighbour is poorer doesn't justify your state of poverty

Before you start talking politics, you should be able to look at individuals independently

If you can't do that, you are part of the Nigerian problem

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by MikeB3(m): 3:20am On Aug 18, 2018
FAILED GOVERNMENT PURSUING WETIN DEM NO SUPPOSE PURSUE
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by JegaQuin: 3:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Johnpsite:
Saraki again,leave this man alone

Yup! Only ya tribe are happy with evil!

IPOB & righteousness are enemy to each other!!
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Meritocracy:
If this man should be president, he will just be granting bail for criminals claiming order from above. Lets call a spade a spade, while is that anything bad in this country Saraki name must appear. Notorious armed robbers mention senate president name and he still has liver to contest for president in this country, Saraki should cover his eyes in shame, if he knows about that robbery he should die by hanging forget about his position in the country.
. he should charge for aiding and abetting. because if you can empowered thug with arm. you're aiding him to commit crime at any giving time. if his expectation is not forthcoming. in foreign country. he is finish already, before it start
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by Unik3030: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Its dumb people like you that pull us back as a Nation

Did you see me mention Buhari anywhere here, but you are just too foolish to see beyond politics as to understand that Nigeria is a battle between Moral and Immoral, Right and Wrong, not APC Vs PDP

Mention me again and you would receive words that soothe your stupid nature
I don't have to join u in the insult,who is the moral n who is the immoral?
u are free to add your insult.i don't care
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by NairaMaster1(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

You see, people like you think you know, but trust me you know nothing

You argue like a half baked graduate

Where did you see anything that makes me an APC member now

That your neighbour is poorer doesn't justify your state of poverty

Before you start talking politics, you should be able to look at individuals independently

If you can't do that, you are part of the Nigerian problem

You're now running because I have opened your eyes.

Thank God I have rescued your miserable brain from destruction.

Welcome back to your senses.

Call me a fool like you if I ever reply you again.
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by EmmyDJourno: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You're now running because I have opened your eyes.

Thank God I have rescued your miserable brain from destruction.

Welcome back to your senses.

Call me a fool like you if I ever reply you again.

Oga your simply a Newspaper stand analyst, you know nothing......I'll say it again and again
Re: Offa Robbery Probe: Saraki Not Exonerated, Say AGF, IG by Twagrill(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=EmmyDJourno post=70374372]Saraki is a common criminal who has ridden on the warped mindset of Nigerians to believe he can run for Presidency

[/quote
some people just don't know this guy. All i know is that saraki must go down

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adelabu Wins Oyo APC Governorship Primary / Why Traditional Rulers Are Victimized By State Governors – Shehu Sani / We Have Spent $11 Billion In Nigeria – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.