Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (22759 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo / Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by dPriv: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Where is Dino?

Check signature for this LENOVO LAPTOP in ILORIN .
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Ponponkon: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by eddyslim(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Slayer of APC.. Baba welcome
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by jumpandpas(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Begging him not to resign membership of the useless political association, meanwhile Udom is already GONE! grin grin

Lol...If Udom defect to APC Akpabio will be the looser. He Akpabio moved to APC to punish his political son Udom for blocking his looting hole. ....Lol.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
...Saraki is flexing his muscle around the country...testing his popularity...
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Alva2018: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...Saraki is flexing his muscle around the country...testing his popularity...
exactly
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Lazyboy: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
The next president about to be decided
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by phemzy200: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
What a shame for oshimole

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by zidek(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Both of them are bunch of loser come 2019
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by blackaxe78: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
teebaxy:
My Man ...Love him or hate him, he is the next president of Nigeria

grin.

Are you joking?

If not, you also will believe Arsenal FC will one day lift the EPL and CL in one season
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by klax(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Go ahead Saraki I once don't like you a bit but these bitchs in apc made me to like you.

Anyone to give these bitchs a sleepless night I will support. apc must go down by all means either by hook or crook.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Bodude504: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
okay
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by dboss12(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Even if we tell God that we don't want him
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by SolutionMee: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
President Bukola Saraki
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Mccullum: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
I see him deceiving himself of becoming president which is an illusion, I wish him to win PDP primary and face his defeat against Buhari and he'll lose his senatorial seat and his presidential goal once, hin eye go come open,

Rubbish.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Omo baba oloyeeeeeeeeeeee. We need a mixed blood in Nigeria as a leader and not a fanatical and tyrannical leader
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Kog45(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
skylowlow:
Mr societe generale bank..
Don thief thief of Kwara!
Well done!
What of Mr Chicago certificate Chief Landlord of Bourdillon Mr Alpha Beta Oga Oriental Mr TVC Chief the nation etc

Don thief thief of Lagos!

Well done
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Kog45(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mccullum:
I see him deceiving himself of becoming president which is an illusion, I wish him to win PDP primary and face his defeat against Buhari and he'll lose his senatorial seat and his presidential goal once, hin eye go come open,

Rubbish.
Easy my man he is not deceiving himself but you deceiving yourself.

Bukola losing his senatorial seat? meaning you no nothing about kwara politics especially Ilorin people.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by DrGali1: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saraki/Donald duke 2019 Perfect combination
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Justinah4real(f): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2018
klax:
Go ahead Saraki I once don't like you a bit but these bitchs in apc made me to like you.

Anyone to give these bitchs a sleepless night I will support. apc must go down by all means either by hook or crook.

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by skylowlow: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Kog45:
What of Mr Chicago certificate Chief Landlord of Bourdillon Mr Alpha Beta Oga Oriental Mr TVC Chief the nation etc

Well done

They are all the same.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Kog45:

Well done

You are not an indigene of Lagos. He remains the pride of Lagos and they are very proud of him culminating in his being given the title of ' Leader' which means 'Asiwaju in Yoruba language' by the Oba of Lagos. He worked hard for all you mentioned above & no Court has indicted him neither has been sued by any Lagosian. The council of Traditional rulers & chiefs are behind him. It is only some ungrateful strangers who came with nothing to Lagos but now made much from Lagos out of bitterness & envy called him names. They are mainly from a particular tribe in Nigeria. They had wished he is from their area.

He worked with Mobil Producing and rose to key position as a young man. In year 2000, Obj said Lagos is a jungle not suitable for human being. In 1997, late Abdulkarim Adisa said Lagos is a junk city that cannot work. Chief Anthony Anenih & Obj gave up on the Atlantic Ocean encroachment of VI leading to relocation of businesses & stoppage of investment in Lagos during Obj first term. Tinubu with courage & divine intellect surmounted these problems. Today, despite various challenges imposed on Lagos as a burden carrier for Nigeria, Lagos remains the commercial capital of West Africa. This is Tinubu's legacy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.