Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel (17734 Views)

Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo / Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
IKOT EKPENE YOUTHS FOR UDOM

Pictures from the ongoing end of the year get together with Governor Udom Emmanuel and the Youths of Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District.

#IamForUDOM2019

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
From Uyo to Ikot-Ekpene to Eket District, Udom is the answer

News courtesy Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant to Governor Udom Emmanuel on Digital Media

18 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by JasonScoolari: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista, the way you swiftly move from one party to another like a cheap runs girl within the space of one year baffles me.

Stop switching on and off like PHCN.

By the way, I wanna say a big thank you to Gov. Udom Emmanuel for his display of maturity and tolerance towards the APC and the dog face Akpabio.

20 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Udom is correct

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
See the crowd

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Akwa Ibom state is under the Umbrella

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by tuniski: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Only deluded buharideens feel apc/buhari will make 10% anywhere in the SS/sE on February 16th!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
tuniski:
Only deluded buharideens feel apc/buhari will make 10% anywhere in the SS/sE on February 16th!
They will struggle to get 1% sef

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by Racoon(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Solidarity! Though political crowd outputs don't win elections but the show of support is really overwhelming.

Gov.Udom is a very humble and hard-working young man.I'm so fascinated by his humility even in the face of barrage of unnecessary assaults that former Gov. Akpabio have consistently launched on the state.

17 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by Racoon(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
"...By the way, I wanna say a big thank you to Gov. Udom Emmanuel for his display of maturity and tolerance towards the APC and the dog face Akpabio.
I agree with you brother man.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by shachris02: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Akwa ibom is a goal.

Buhari will not get more than 9% of votes in Akwa ibom, believe me.

11 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Racoon:
I agree with you brother man.
Kwaret pikin

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by Wallade(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tell them that we collected APC rent of the stadium and facilities but still vote for PDP because we can all see clearly the heinous plan of APC for us in the next 4 years.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by rame18(f): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
TonyeBarcanista, the way you swiftly move from one party to another like a cheap runs girl within the space of one year baffles me.

By the way, I wanna say a big thank you to Gov. Udom Emmanuel for his display of maturity and tolerance towards the APC and the dog face Akpabio.

This your mouth needs cleansing.

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by JasonScoolari: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
rame18:

This your mouth needs cleansing.
Hey princess, Lol, help me cleanse them with your mouth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by id911(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Tonye is a dedicated PDP man and someone who wants our country to be liberated from the clutches of maladministration.

Please Mr Tonye, stop posting too many pictures because I don't want Mr Warsaw to have high bp

5 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by rame18(f): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Hey princess, Lol, help me cleanse them with your mouth. cheesy

Let me go and carry hypo.

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by Uglyboy: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol.
Take note that PDP no longer control Aso rock,DSS,police,inec,etc oh.
No more allocation of figures
Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by JasonScoolari: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
rame18:

Let me go and carry hypo.
Lol... grin
Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
id911:

Tonye is a dedicated PDP man and someone who wants our country to be liberated from the clutches of maladministration.

Please Mr Tonye, stop posting too many pictures because I don't want Mr Warsaw to have high bp
Warsaw that will not return to the Senate in 2019 is that one Warsaw?

4 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by Vtrd: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
That is why I have always said if atiku will lose this election, it would be because of the north.

The south is in his pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by Binikingdowm: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chai tonye this is not fair, you want buhari zombies not to see 2019 abi?.

Take an easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by Binikingdowm: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin and this is what a whole president can summon in the south south zone?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by Lipscomb(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
undecided stop spreading false information. You're misleading the gullible people.
TonyeBarcanista:
See the crowd

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by obaataaokpaewu: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
truth is that at the end, PDP may win Akwa Ibom but it wouldn't be a smooth sailing like the last election

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by BeautifulMind2: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
IKOT EKPENE YOUTHS FOR UDOM

Pictures from the ongoing end of the year get together with Governor Udom Emmanuel and the Youths of Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District.

#IamForUDOM2019
This is what I call massive, imaging this kind of crowd in one senatorial district shocked shocked, not the empty stadium rally organized by APC Southsouth region

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by id911(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Warsaw that will not return to the Senate in 2019 is that one Warsaw?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by Omeokachie: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Very bold statement.

While the violent party imported people from all over the country (especially the north) to occupy a fraction of the Uyo stadium in what they called S/S region rally, Udom has filled the entire venue with people from just one senatorial district alone!

3 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by BeautifulMind2: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
See the crowd
Lalasticlala please help us move this to front page, those boasting earlier that APC will win Akwa Ibom earlier has gone hiding since last night after their campaign flopped

3 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

This is what I call massive, imaging this kind of crowd in one senatorial district shocked shocked, not the empty stadium rally organized by APC Southsouth region
Lalasticlala good evening Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel by Metuh: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill. Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There No Protests Against Killings In The South-East? / Bandits Gun Down Over 60 Vigilantes In Kebbi / Babachir Lawal: Why I Chose To Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.