Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

10 Secret Of Wedding Nite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite (3384 Views)

My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Life was a Bollywood movie, we would all have perfectly romantic, unbelievably orgasmic wedding nights. But life isn’ta Hindi film, so stop imagining your wedding night to play out just like your fav movie scene. Instead, read these 10 wedding night secrets to know what first nights are really like. No one – not yourfriends, not your relatives, not your movies – will tell you about them!
1. The first kiss that you share with your ‘husband’ will stay with you forever.No matter if you’ve kissed him a hundred times before or not, your wedding night kiss will be an extremely special one. You’ll both expect it, and when the time for it will come, it’ll be long, slow and lingering.
2. Your husband will helpyou dress down, and thatwill turn you on more than anything else!He’d help you take off all those hundred pins, undo your hair, undo your dress… and undo you. It’d all be so sweet, sexy and intimate at the same time, that you two will have trouble keeping your hands to yourself.
3. You might spend your first night sleeping, and NOT having sex!All the rituals and functions and nights of merry making are so tiring, that many couples end up just making out and then falling asleep on their wedding night. It’s sweet actually, almost like prolonging the first time theyhave sex as a married couple.

Your husband’s friends will prepare him for his wedding night by getting him all sorts of toys, lubricants and condoms…Just like your friends will pack you with exciting lingerie. You didn’t think you’d be the only one to come prepared for the big night, did ya?
5. Your husband will be just as nervous as you.He’d want to make all the right moves, and would worry over upsetting you or causing you discomfort. But of course, he wouldn’t let it show.
6. You two might be starving or drunk, or bothon your wedding night…...Depending on what you ate (or didn’t) and what you drank and how much, earlier during the function.
7. You will realize a bit too late that you are wearing functional lingerie, or no lingerie at all…Because almost every wedding attire comes equipped with shapewear, so you either don’t wear anything underneath and if you do, it’s only functional. So you take a moment, excuse yourself and slip intothe sexy lingerie you had intended to wear.
8. If you are at your in-laws’ place, you mighteven worry loads about waking up on time the next morning…...‘Coz what will people say of a bahu who wakes up later than everybody else? Or, at least that’s what’d be running in your head and you’ll end up setting a hundred alarms.
9. You may not even get good sleep…...Because new room, new mattress, a whole new person sleeping next to you. This may not be very comfortable in the beginning.
10. The next morning you’ll take a moment to register where you are and what happened last night…...And as your blurry new room will come into focus, you will remember that you got married last night and what a wonder that will seem!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
skarlett makydebbie nofavors cococandy genea ginaz yettymuse fluxbush ahnie florblu bukatyne jixnation ogorwyne lionessza highqueen amarabae rukkydelta bluntboy reasonabledoubt trustyshoess
adewumiopeyemi vizkiz rosalieene rosieluv tossie101 colourich oyindidi edimolu maxi112 iamj

1 Like

Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by pode(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lord by your mercy and favour I will experience this very soon

1 Like

Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
pode:
Lord by your mercy and favour I will experience this very soon
amen bros.I feel sad too much pains is not easy to not get tru luv.wen I attend wedding am happy yet sad cos I wish to get married. dont worry guy wen d time come we will xpirince this

1 Like

Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
ngwababe nwanyiawkaetiti kimbraa Victorian chinexito chiommy123
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by ngwababe(f): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
What a sweet moment to experience!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by chiommy123(f): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
we all wish to have a blissful wedding night but why do we pay so much attention to weddings night) instead of marriage its self. that's why divorce is on the increase

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
chiommy123:
we all wish to have a blissful wedding night but why do we pay so much attention to weddings night) instead of marriage its self. that's why divorce is on the increase
DAT not wat I mean. if u notice I always talk marriage a lot how pple can make thier marriage last. I sware I dont belived in divorce
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by chiommy123(f): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
jakandeola:
DAT not wat I mean. if u notice I always talk marriage a lot how pple can make thier marriage last. I sware I dont belived in divorce
ok sire
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
chiommy123:
ok sire
pls follow me dear can we be friends am not really happy.
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by chiommy123(f): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
jakandeola:
pls follow me dear can we be friends am not really happy.
why are you not happy
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
chiommy123:
why are you not happy
pains of luv dear
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by chiommy123(f): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
jakandeola:
pains of luv dear
eyaa. it is well
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
chiommy123:
eyaa. it is well
I hate room chat can we talk private
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by chiommy123(f): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
jakandeola:
I hate room chat can we talk private
ok.
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
chiommy123:
ok.
ur number pls
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by 93Miles: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
jakandeola:
Life was a Bollywood movie, we would all have perfectly romantic, unbelievably orgasmic wedding nights. But life isn’ta Hindi film, so stop imagining your wedding night to play out just like your fav movie scene. Instead, read these 10 wedding night secrets to know what first nights are really like. No one – not yourfriends, not your relatives, not your movies – will tell you about them!
1. The first kiss that you share with your ‘husband’ will stay with you forever.No matter if you’ve kissed him a hundred times before or not, your wedding night kiss will be an extremely special one. You’ll both expect it, and when the time for it will come, it’ll be long, slow and lingering.
2. Your husband will helpyou dress down, and thatwill turn you on more than anything else!He’d help you take off all those hundred pins, undo your hair, undo your dress… and undo you. It’d all be so sweet, sexy and intimate at the same time, that you two will have trouble keeping your hands to yourself.
3. You might spend your first night sleeping, and NOT having sex!All the rituals and functions and nights of merry making are so tiring, that many couples end up just making out and then falling asleep on their wedding night. It’s sweet actually, almost like prolonging the first time theyhave sex as a married couple.

Your husband’s friends will prepare him for his wedding night by getting him all sorts of toys, lubricants and condoms…Just like your friends will pack you with exciting lingerie. You didn’t think you’d be the only one to come prepared for the big night, did ya?
5. Your husband will be just as nervous as you.He’d want to make all the right moves, and would worry over upsetting you or causing you discomfort. But of course, he wouldn’t let it show.
6. You two might be starving or drunk, or bothon your wedding night…...Depending on what you ate (or didn’t) and what you drank and how much, earlier during the function.
7. You will realize a bit too late that you are wearing functional lingerie, or no lingerie at all…Because almost every wedding attire comes equipped with shapewear, so you either don’t wear anything underneath and if you do, it’s only functional. So you take a moment, excuse yourself and slip intothe sexy lingerie you had intended to wear.
8. If you are at your in-laws’ place, you mighteven worry loads about waking up on time the next morning…...‘Coz what will people say of a bahu who wakes up later than everybody else? Or, at least that’s what’d be running in your head and you’ll end up setting a hundred alarms.
9. You may not even get good sleep…...Because new room, new mattress, a whole new person sleeping next to you. This may not be very comfortable in the beginning.
10. The next morning you’ll take a moment to register where you are and what happened last night…...And as your blurry new room will come into focus, you will remember that you got married last night and what a wonder that will seem!

1. What is the difference b/w kissing my partner at wedding night as (first kiss) and kissing my partner the next day or two as (first kiss)?

What are the advantages and disadvantages?

2. Is it only on wedding night that the husband helps wife UnCloth?

3. But on your former posts on a particular thread you said that sex on a wedding night is very important and every married person should have it whether they are tired or not. So why say now that you might spend the first night sleeping and not having sex? Why sleep? I thought you said sex on wedding night is mandatory?

4. All those items listed can't be brought or used any other night apart from wedding night? And what's so special about those items? Condom for married couple?

5. Sounds funny. Not with someone you have known for years and have been bleeping day in day out before wedding.

6. So couples don't get drunk or starved after wedding night? Make makes wedding night starvation or drunkenness special?

7. Will all that, make the marriage stand the test of time?

8. Why do you care about what will people say? As a just wedded person, whether you wake up 2pm the next day nobody cares or bother you. The all know that the previous day was your day and you were stressed out so you really need enough sleep/rest.

9. A whole new person how? A stranger? Were you married to a stranger?

10. After remembering all those stuffs, your marriage becomes a smooth ride right?
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by 93Miles: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
chiommy123:

People spent so much time, money and energy to plan wedding and and invest less or no time in marriage.
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

1. What is the difference b/w kissing my partner at wedding night as (first kiss) and my partner the next day or two as (first kiss)

What are the advantages and disadvantages?

2. Is it only on wedding night that the husband helps wife UnCloth?

3. But on your former posts on a particular thread you said that sex on a wedding night is very important and every married person should have it whether they are tired or not. So why say now that you might spend the first night sleeping and not having sex? Why sleep? I thought you said sex on wedding night is mandatory?

4. All those items listed can't be brought or used any other night apart from wedding night? And what's so special about those items? Condom for married couple?

5. Sounds funny. Not with someone you have known for years and have been bleeping day in day out before wedding.

6. So couples don't get drunk or starved after wedding night? Make makes wedding night starvation or drunkenness special?

7. Will all that makes the marriage stand the test of time?

8. Why do you care about what will people say? As a just wedded person, whether you wake up 2pm the next day nobody cares or bother you. The all know that the previous day was your day and you were stressed out so you really need enough sleep/rest.

9. A whole new person how? A stranger? Were you married to a stranger?

10. After remembering all those stuffs, your marriage becomes a smooth ride right?
hahahahq guy are u a lawyer u like wahala and to argue I know wat u put make sence too but see wedding is still special. who win world cup france. are d players still happy now yes but can u compared thier happiness to d day dey won it
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by 93Miles: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
jakandeola:

hahahahq guy are u a lawyer u like wahala and to argue I know wat u put make sence too but see wedding is still special. who win world cup france. are d players still happy now yes but can u compared thier happiness to d day dey won it

Guy there's nothing special about wedding night sex.

If couples get tired after wedding they should rest.

They have the rest of their life to have sex anyhow anyway they want.
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dude why are you still tagging me in your topics? Am I not beauty without brain again??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by 93Miles: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
trustyshoess:
Dude why are you still tagging me in your topics? Am I not beauty without brain again??
he even tagged colourich. The lady he created a thread to bashed few days ago.

This goes on to tell u that men don't take things to heart unlike women.

Men don't keep malice.
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

Men don't keep malice.
Lol congrats Mr non malice keeping man! Ask your oga to stop tagging me. That's all. Thanks wink
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

Men don't keep malice.
Are you mimimile93? If yes, then the way you comment with your new moniker is uncharacteristic of you.
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

Men don't keep malice.
Are you mimimile93? If yes, then the way you comment with your new moniker is uncharacteristic of you.
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by 93Miles: 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Colourich:
lipsrsealed
Colourich:
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
trustyshoess:

Reminds me of Nigerian politicians .

They insult voters during non-election period then turn around to start pleading when election draws near.

The earlier you realize that most people on nairaland are frustrated, the best you can do is to ignore them.
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Elder001:

Reminds me of Nigerian politicians .

They insult voters during non-election period then turn around to start pleading when election draws near.

The earlier you realize that most people on nairaland are frustrated, the best you can do is to ignore them.
You're right. I'm wasting my time replying to them obviously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
trustyshoess:

You're right. I'm wasting my time replying to them obviously

To enjoy nairaland you've to learn how to ignore irrelevant mentions.
I prefer twitter to nairaland because this place is filled with frustrated, immature and unintelligent people that are only interested in insults and silly stuffs.

It'll soon come to a point when I'll stop viewing my mentions, I'll just view the front page and log out.
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
trustyshoess:

baby girl am sorry Neva wish to use bad word to u but u got me mad when u attacked me. u mean a lot.
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by SirMichael1: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jaks, you didn't credit this topic to its source. Avoid plagiarism. It's intellect theft!
Re: 10 Secret Of Wedding Nite by jakandeola(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
SirMichael1:
Jaks, you didn't credit this topic to its source. Avoid plagiarism. It's intellect theft!
guy uv started wit ur madness wat pliag der now. na project I spent time Neva slept overnite writing my blogs yet u dey talk rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Chat & Dating Apps For Nigeria 2019 / Beautiful Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Swimwear At Miami Beach (Photos) / Give Me A Reason Why You Need This Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.