Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command (35183 Views)

Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chubhie:

Dont you think those moments you see them doing stop and search, they are diligently going about their official duties of forestalling armed robbery and kidnapping?

You think its all fun to send them to the fields to intimidate citizens? Do you know how an average Nigerian can be so difficult to police? Those Sars guys are also a reflection of You and I.

Lol... I don't think they are diligently doing their jobs bro. Let me give you instances...

In 2009, a squad of SARS officers came into a very large building in Akure, Ondo state capital. We call that building "Olukayode shopping complex". It is a popular complex where they sell phones and other IT gadgets. They brought a very short alleged criminal. The God that saved me that day made me stay inside my shop. As soon as these people came to the 1st floor with the criminal, every single individual, about 6, he pointed at were rounded up and threatened to be shot if they utter a word. The least bail amount any of those arrested paid was 15k. It was later confirmed from a source within the officers that whenever they bring an alleged criminal out to point at people like that, they would have promised him a proper dinner.

Also, in 2011, during the first large scale armed robbery attacks on First and Union Banks, Market branches in Akure, all SARS officers went missing. Even though they were wearing their so called mufti at the time. This led to the forceful transfer of the echelon of that unit. In fact, all robbery attacks in Ondo state till date have never been repelled by any SARS unit, quote me anywhere.

I can give you over 100 instances of similar incidents that happened between 2009-2012 when I finally left that area. So, if SARS ain't doing their constitutionally backed jobs, why do they exist? The fact is that these people are doing nothing, absolutely, nothing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by mctons: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
PrincessB1:
Since SARS now FSARS has been circumscribed from some activities, suddenly life becomes so boring to them hence they now see the reason to use the word 'suicide mission'.

What about the innocent people you guys attacked for no reason?
What mission was that?

You guys (FSARS) called for it so enjoy the outcome thereof.
Deal with it or leave it cool

Xup babe
Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by bigsmoke2(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
I don't support their names being displayed it truly a suicide mission but there should be unique identification numbers displayed on their chests that can be used to identify them when they're found wanting.
Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by levi2(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
justtoodark:
why do yo people like doing the wrong thing....??

other special units in other nations dont show their names so that they dont get targeted....

you people have many hardened criminals....very silly move....

after they helped una fight hardened criminalsnow una wan expose them...??

they cant stay where they were fighting hardened criminals for you....

Do you see special police squads abroad without I.Ds on their neck..
This people are
Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by justtoodark: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
levi2:

Do you see special police squads abroad without I.Ds on their neck..
This people are

let it out....i know you would love to abuse me too...

fact remains...nigeria is a dangerous place....

better let sars the way they are.....not all police squads abroad carry i.ds..

they dont have the problem of criminals using their names...

una just dey yarn dust....many criminals were caught in nigeria using police uniforms to extort money...

you do know that fact,right...??
Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by feargod360(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Like my Blooda Falz said. You be arm robber your people dey SARS.. angryLike my Blooda Falz said. You be arm robber your people dey SARS..
Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by Ubty: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
justtoodark:

let it out....i know you would love to abuse me too...

fact remains...nigeria is a dangerous place....

better let sars the way they are.....not all police squads abroad carry i.ds..

they dont have the problem of criminals using their names...

una just dey yarn dust....many criminals were caught in nigeria using police uniforms to extort money...

you do know that fact,right...??

Evn though u have a point...but if we want to toe this line of argument, what about d military that wear name tags and number, why are they not being hunted by criminals and terrorist?
Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by justtoodark: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
bigsmoke2:
I don't support their names being displayed it truly a suicide mission but there should be unique identification numbers displayed on their chests that can be used to identify them when they're found wanting.

your idea is better....

those people yarning nonesense should think on their family members too....

i know nigerians dont care about each other...but they should try to care a bit...
Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by justtoodark: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ubty:

Evn though u have a point...but if we want to toe this line of argument, what about d military that wear name tags and number, why are they not being hunted by criminals and terrorist?

military people are something else...you mess with them,they will level the ol place...
Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

Why are you cutting our celebration short by putting the story straight? Don't you know we need such delusion to survive as Nigerians?

grin grin grin

No be small delusion
Re: Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command by SALIMAN(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Seriously , it a sad one ...on both sides SEVERAL INNOCENT HAS DIED IN SARS HEADQUARTERS AND WILL ALL BE TREATED WITH SILENT NO ONE WILL KNEW ABOUT IT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Releases Time-table For Recalling Melaye / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.