Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users (3173 Views)

Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ / Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower / Norway Prime Minister Described As ‘Nigeria Government Official’ By Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Basher Ahmad the PA new media to President Buhari posted a tweet claiming that the power generation for 17 Aug has moved from 4000 mw to 7000 mw, unknown to him, BEDC official Twitter handle already tweeted that same day a contrary figure which stated that power generated to the national grid at that day was 4040.74 mw.

Twitter users didn't waste anytime to create awareness about the lie, and others joined in

See the tweets

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2018
#this_is_nigeria

1 Like

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Shelumiel: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2018
Lai Mohammed has a new brother

12 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Racoon(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2018
Bashir Ahmed tweet on Akpabio pre and post-defection into the APC confirms the notion that one of the criteria to be a sai baba zombie is the indoctrination in the art of lying.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Firefire(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2018
APC, Party of professional liars & career rogues

7 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Omeokachie: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2018
But it's APC na.

it's in their DNA to lie about everything, be it electoral promises, performance, certificate, 'Ghadaffi' s army' etc.

6 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2018
If APC greet you "Morning " just leave everything you are doing and check outside first before responding undecided

I have never seen a government so contradictory shocked shocked shocked

17 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Butterflyleo: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2018
Those twitter users and others who have typed above me all scored F9 In English.

He used words like expected to add , is bringing, there are two turbines READY TO GO,

He now ended by saying IF WE ADD THESE THREE......

He is talking about what the additions would yield and not that it was already at 7000.

The BEDC simply confirms his first position of 4000mw.

Make una go school all of una go dey disgrace una self everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Those twitter users and others who have typed above me all scored F9 In English.

He used words like expected to add , is bringing, there are two turbines READY TO GO,

He is talking about what the additions would yield and not that it was already at 7000.

Bro that was not his motive. You and I knows this.. which average Nigerian will understand what u just said.. he was just playing with their intelligence to make them think the power generated is now 7000 mw. Why did he not give the actual figures if he was trying to be honest. Or why not put the tweet in a way non educated persons will understand.. that's how they keep deceiving their northern youths. If not that BEDC had tweeted that will anyone (you included) that supports Buhari want to clarify what he meant.. I guess it's because the propaganda tweet didn't work after that guy busted him , that made u come here to type this rubbish

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Mr I too know English, "Power generation has moved from 4000mw to 7000mw" what does that mean it's obvious youre the one with the f9 in English language

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Butterflyleo: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Edoloaded:

Bro that was not his motive. You and I knows this.. which average Nigerian will understand what u just said.. he was just playing with their intelligence to make them think the power generated is now 7000 mw. Why did he not give the actual figures if he was trying to be honest. Or why not put the tweet in a way non educated persons will understand.. that's how they keep deceiving their northern youths. If not that BEDC had tweeted that will anyone (you included) that supports Buhari want to clarify what he meant.. I guess it's because the propaganda tweet didn't work after that guy busted him , that made u come here to type this rubbish

BEDC only was concerned about their own quota which they clearly stated.

If his motive was anything else he would have simply stopped at 4000mw to 7000mw but he took his time to break down how he arrived at 7000 by talking about the EXPECTED ADDITIONS and OTHERS ALSO EXPECTED TO ADD to the national grid.

If educated people like you do not understand this then maybe he should have used pictures to explain it as are used for children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by ignant: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2018
What else do you expect from a government of alternative fact?

He supports the claims that power generation has moved from 4,000 to 7,000 when available data from the generating centers claim otherwise. The clown also claims new additions to the grid when NONE of those new generating centers have commenced operations.

I pity undiscerning Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Butterflyleo: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Edoloaded:
Mr I too know English, "Power generation has moved from 4000mw to 7000mw" what does that mean it's obvious youre the one with the f9 in English language

You are too dumb to understand projections.

In theory it has moved to 7000mw but not yet in reality.

The turbines and other sub stations he mentioned are already active.

Are their own power generations meant to be sent to mars? They are meant to be added to the national grid so he is totally right when he said power generation has moved from 4000mw to 7000mw because the additions are ready to enable that move.

I doubt you even know what English is not to even consider you scored F9 in it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by teckmore(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You wer the one had f9 in English

He said it has moved from 4000mw to 7000mw

Confirmative statement.

He affirmed it

Don’t be clueless

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If his motive was anything else he would have simply stopped at 4000mw to 7000mw but he took his time to break down how he arrived at 7000 by talking about the EXPECTED ADDITIONS and OTHERS ALSO EXPECTED TO ADD to the national grid.

If educated people like you do not understand this then maybe he should have used pictures to explain it as are used for children.
thank God I've been able to convince you I'm educated, but you on the other hand have not done the same. Because BEDC clearly stated that the power generated was 4040mw while their share was 363 mw... We all know Bashir's motive his motive, and we know how their propaganda works we are wiser now, so there's nothing you can say to convince me.. if you feel I'm ignorant no problem, I'd rather abide by my ignorance than believe anything APC or anyone close to Buhari says... Have a nice day sir

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Butterflyleo: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2018
Edoloaded:
thank God I've been able to convince you I'm educated, but you on the other hand have not done the same. Because BEDC clearly stated that the power generated was 4040mw while their share was 363 mw... We all know his motive, we are wiser now, so there's nothing you can say to convince me.. if you feel I'm ignorant no problem, I'd rather abide by my ignorance than believe anything APC or anyone close to Buhari says... Have a nice day sir

Sorry but you NEVER convinced me. You rather showed how uneducated you are by clearly not seeing that he made projections based on an existing reality.

Do you want me to break down the last part of my comment to you since English is a struggle for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are their own power generations meant to be sent to mars? They are meant to be added to the national grid so he is totally right when he said power generation has moved from 4000mw to 7000mw because the additions are ready to enable that move.

what kind of stupid theory, if it's not yet reality why tweet about it and confuse people to think it's what's on ground ATM

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Butterflyleo: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
teckmore:

You wer the one had f9 in English

He said it has moved from 4000mw to 7000mw

Confirmative statement.

He affirmed it

Don’t be clueless

Stop being stupid.

Of course he affirmed it based on an existing reality which he broke down by mentioning AZURA, KADUNA, AFAM GENERATIONS as well as the two turbines which are being tested.

Learn to understand what you read and stop talking in a nonsensical manner

5 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by SamoaUmaga: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2018
This butterfly Leo is Something Else Aswear, Some peoples Hell Ought to be increased

7 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Dhugal: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

"Power generation has moved from 4,000mw to 7,000mw"
You see why we keep imploring you stay in school and learn something?. At least,basic comprehension.
You really define dense,I swear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Sorry but you NEVER convinced me. You rather showed how uneducated you are by clearly not seeing that he made projections based on an existing reality.

Do you want me to break down the last part of my comment to you since English is a struggle for you.
break it all you want bro your zombiism won't work on me... I'm wiser now #Buhari_is_a_scam we want results not useless theories

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Butterflyleo: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Edoloaded:
what kind of stupid theory, if it's not yet reality why tweet about it and confuse people to think it's what's on ground ATM

Why do you have to show your levels of illiteracy to the world?

Is Azura a planet or a power grid? Is Kaduna not generating ? Is Afam not also generating? Are there no other two turbines being tested?

If those 3 ( Kaduna, Afam and Azura) are already available and just need to be added what stops him from saying its already available thereby making power generation now at 7000mw?

Are those places mentioned still at planning stage or are they now generating?

The answer would show you how illiterate you are

Cc dhugal, samoaUmaga,

4 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Butterflyleo: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2018
Edoloaded:
break it all you want bro your zombiism won't work on me... I'm wiser now #Buhari_is_a_scam we want results not useless theories

Your sense of reasoning has actually shown you are way dumber than I even gave you credit for.

4 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Lawalatm: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2018
I don't believe it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Dhugal: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The new stations and turbines are expected to add 1,000mw to the grid whenever it is they come online.So,4,000 + 1,000 = 7,000 in zombie world.
Not only are you comprehension-challenged,simple arithmetic is way beyond you guys.
Chai!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Butterflyleo: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2018
Dhugal:

The new stations and turbines are expected to add 1,000mw to the grid whenever it is they come online.So,4,000 + 1,000 = 7,000 in zombie world.
Not only are you comprehension-challenged,simple arithmetic is way beyond you guys.
Chai!

Are you this foolish?

He mentioned the figures for AFAM, AZURA AND KADUNA but did not mention that of the two turbines.

BEDC showed that the generation is actually not 4000m but 4040.74 mw.

The intelligent question you should be asking is what power output is expected from the 2 turbines being tested now?

I wonder how any of you passed exams when obvious things are so easily missed by you

2 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by proeast(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you just ignorant or mischievously trying to justify your pay as a BMC?? The kind of lies, propaganda and irresponsibility being displayed by APC and it's paid online irritants is quite disturbing to sane minds. At times I'm scared of logging into nairaland because of the kind of myopic views, I'd!otic proclivity and crass madness being exhibited by the hordes of "pay per post" BMC recruits APC unleashed on nairaland. I wonder how you guys sleep at night when you all will see the truth yet continue being stubborn in peddling lies.
Retrace your steps now before it's too late so that posterity will not judge you harshly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Butterflyleo: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
proeast:
[s]Are you just ignorant or mischievously trying to justify your pay as a BMC?? The kind of lies, propaganda and irresponsibility being displayed by APC and it's paid online irritants is quite disturbing to sane minds. At times I'm scared of logging into nairaland because of the kind of myopic, I'd!otic and madness being exhibited by the hordes of "pay per post" BMC recruits APC unleashed on nairaland. I wonder how you guys sleep at night when you all will see the truth yet continue being stubborn in peddling lies.
Retrace your steps now before it's too late so that posterity will not judge you harshly[/s].

Trash!!!

Too many words yet saying nothing.

I am PRONIGERIA and not PROEAST you this illiterate hate propagating ipobian fake Jew who has been rejected by real jews and has now found a job with the LMC (looters media crew).

You better retrace your steps otherwise posterity will not only judge you for your lying hate but will also relegate you to the recesses of inadequacy.

2 Likes

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Dhugal: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you this foolish?

He mentioned the figures for AFAM, AZURA AND KADUNA but did not mention that of the two turbines.

BEDC showed that the generation is actually not 4000m but 4040.74 mw.

The intelligent question you should be asking is what power output is expected from the 2 turbines being tested now?

I wonder how any of you passed exams when obvious things are so easily missed by you
So this idiot didn't know the two turbines were the Kaduna 215mw project?.Apologies to the real idiots out there.
It's there,as plain as the wart on your face, in Bashir's tweet.
Who do you this thing,biko?.Abi na generational curse?.
Howbeit something written in plain language a primary school student would understand becomes such a chore for you?.

Let me break it down for you in such simple terms,hopefully something will sink in in that dense mind of yours.
Expected from Azura is 459mw,from the two turbines of Kaduna being tested 215mw,Afam 240mw.
459 + 215 + 240 = 914mw,which is why he said 'roughly 1,000mw'.Although, his approximation is wrong,as all things zombieish,but even allowing him the 1,000mw instead of 900mw,ow does 1,000mw added to 4,000mw equate 7,000mw?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Butterflyleo: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Dhugal:

So this idiot didn't know the two turbines were the Kaduna 215mw project?.Apologies to the real idiots out there.
It's there,as plain as the wart on your face, in Bashir's tweet.
Who do you this thing,biko?.Abi na generational curse?.
Howbeit something written in plain language a primary school student would understand becomes such a chore for you?.

Working hard for your LMC pay by the end of the month I see.

How is it that anything written in real pure English your hatred would never allow you see it nor first pause to understand it before typing in confusion as you ipobians so enjoy doing?

Kaduna power plant has been in existence since 2017 with an output of 215mw already installed.

The two turbines are not a part of the already installed and tested 215mw.

How did they know it was 215mw since 2017 if they are just testing 2 turbines now in August 2018?

When I call you people dummies you will say you are being insulted.

Anyway sha by their levels of understanding and comments we shall know them
Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by naijapips04: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stop being stupid.

Of course he affirmed it based on an existing reality which he broke down by mentioning AZURA, KADUNA, AFAM GENERATIONS as well as the two turbines which are being tested.

Learn to understand what you read and stop talking in a nonsensical manner

Posting and using your 20 other monikers to like your post doesn't actually give your stupidity any much credence. Just so you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by naijapips04: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Nigeria is just an animal farm, I swear. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu / 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon / The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.