Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] (11873 Views)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic) / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Colourich:
Did I just see female sextapes? Are you being serious right now?
It's a book, Honey. There is nothing naughty or bad about the book. It's a book for men on how to keep a conversation with women and never lack what to say. If your boyfriend is boring during a 1—on—1 conversation, buy him one. If you don't have a boyfriend, let me know. I sell QUALITY boyfriend to women at a cheaper compared to the boyfriends sold on Jumia.

Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
iLegendd:
It's a book, Honey. There is nothing naughty or bad about the book. It's a book for men on how to keep a conversation with women and never lack what to say. If your boyfriend is boring during a 1—on—1 conversation, buy him one. If you don't have a boyfriend, let me know. I sell QUALITY boyfriend to women at a cheaper compared to the boyfriends sold on Jumia.
I actually have a man, so I'll pass.
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
I actually have a man, so I'll pass.
That's what you people always say, but at the end "cheating" is allowed.

Is he a 1 minute man? If yes, here is the natural cure: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle

You are a fine lady, so I don't want you to end up with a 1 minute man. You know, most 1 minute men have ego, self-esteem, and anger problem.

If their women complain, they beat instead of working on themselves. So, bring him to me make I cure am so dat him go knack you longer like a real man until you enjoy how it feels to squirt like a bad girl. You know what I mean.

Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
That's what you people always say, but at the end "cheating" is allowed.

Is he a 1 minute man? If yes, here is the natural cure: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle

You are a fine lady, so I don't want you to end up with a 1 minute man. You know, most 1 minute men have ego, self-esteem, and anger problem.

If their women complain, they beat instead of working on themselves. So, bring him to me make I cure am so dat him go knack you longer like a real man until you enjoy how it feels to squirt like a bad girl. You know what I mean.
Such bold generalization, so who is the bird that told you he is a one minute man or are you trying to bring words out of my very mouth? cheesy.
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
Such bold generalization, so who is the bird that told you he is a one minute man or are you trying to bring words out of my very mouth? cheesy.
I have been a 1 minute man and I know how it feels.

98% of 1 minute will never open up. In a debate, their women will brag about their men being great in bed, but behind closed door, she's going through pains of lack of sexual satisfaction.

Thank God for the invention of cucumber. Wait, is cucumber invented or created?

Talking about a Mr.1 Minute Man, instead of working on himself, he'll angrily start looking for drugs to buy. Even this thread will make a 1 minute man angry.

I'm glad I worked on myself instead of buying drugs. Also, I'm glad those days are over and now I'm sharing my stories and helping guys out in this department.

So, it's not generalization, but experience. About women cheating? It's as easy as ABC. Na girls dey rush pricks.

About bringing words outta ya mouth, no honey. I have a different plan for your mouth. You know what I mean. Oya, go to bed. C'ya.

1 Like

Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
I have been a 1 minute man and I know how it feels.

98% of 1 minute will never open up. In a debate, their women with brag about their men being great in bed, but behind closed door, she's going through pains of lack of sexual satisfaction.

Thank God for the invention of cucumber. Wait, is cucumber invented it created?

Talking about Mr.1 Minute Man, instead of working on himself, he'll angrily start looking for drugs to buy. Even this thread will make a 1 Minute Man angry.

I'm glad I worked on myself instead of buying drugs. Also, I'm glad those days are over and now I'm sharing my stories and helping guys out in this department.

So, it's not generalization, but experience. About women cheating? It's as easy as ABC. Na girls dey rush pricks.

About bringing words outta ya mouth, no honey. I have a different plan for your mouth. You know what I mean. Oya, go to bed. C'ya.
I had fun reading this, he ain't a one minute man, I won't be with him if he is, anyway have a restful night.
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Hurray! Congrats to everyone who downloaded our book today. Before this thread, 14783 downloaded the book. Now, 15002 have downloaded it. This is to say, 219 new people downloaded it through the help of this thread.
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by ChatDicted20(f): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Update: 50 more download: 15052.
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by ChatDicted20(f): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Update: 34 more downloads: 15086

Here is the download link: https://www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

More updates coming soon...
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by ChatDicted20(f): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Update: 107 more downloads: 15193

Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by ChatDicted20(f): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Update: 57 more downloads: 15250

Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
ChatDicted will be moving this countdown to: https://www.nairaland.com/4681347/Bleep-naughty-see-how-bad
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
https://www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Minor update in ChatDicted 1.0 intro. Download with the link above.
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Update: 98 downloads.
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Update: 129 downloads.
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by flirtnaija: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
iLegendd:

Well, about 7 months ago I stopped dating because I didn’t need to anymore. It had been over three years and a million dates in 2017 but in 2018 that is for sure no more. I figured if I’ve had success dating then I should probably share that with you so you can hopefully avoid the bad dates and experiences I most certainly in some cases did. I’d looked up a lot of alleged top dating apps and dating sites. Let’s be honest you know what you want in a date after a while for sure especially after a couple long term relationships. If you’re looking for a Valentines Day date, flirt or maybe the one this article I put together with a lot of patience and time dating will surely help you. Best Nigeria Dating Website https://www.flirtnaija.ng

Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Update No50: Downloaded 2394 times +23,000 old downloads.

Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Update #57: Downloaded 3182 times +23,000 old downloads.

Re: SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Bidobado1:

Fvcking huge pile of Shiit.
As long as you're ranting, I'm happy. At the end of the day, whoever wastes his time is the loser. Unfortunately for you, I can't remember when last I lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insults from nairalanders / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust / Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.