Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy (1042 Views)

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy by Magichand: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2018

Crying out is Lagos based lady who was heavily beaten by the father of her kids, According to Yola, she had tried arresting him, but the Police refused.

Though she never mentioned what led to their fight but she says she demands justice..
Her finger nails was also broken.

From Zenithnaija.com

See everything below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lagos-slay-queen-cries-out-after-being-beaten-blue-black-by-her-babydaddy-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy by kushercain: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
I'm afraid the police are not taking the matter seriously
This one never ready to talk truth undecided

By the way op this one is not blue and black na undecided the man just help her clean her mary cay small grin
This is what you call blue and black aka beat by sars

Re: Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy by prettysassygirl(f): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good for her, in her next world she wouldn't open her legs to give birth for a man who hasn't married her. No self respect.
Re: Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy by horlahwaley(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
kushercain:

This one never ready to talk truth undecided

By the way op this one is not blue and black na undecided the man just help her clean her mary cay small grin
This is what you call blue and black aka beat by sars
grin
Re: Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy by Torg77: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
prettysassygirl:
Good for her, in her next world she wouldn't open her legs to give birth for a man who hasn't married her. No self respect.

Its self righteous plonkers like u that also have sex with women you haven't married
Re: Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy by drawkcab: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
llik

(1) (Reply)

Adesewa The Pregnant Corper (a True Life Story)- Episode 1 / So Creative & Romantic - See How A Woman Qualifies Her Hubby / How To Make Any Lady Fall In Love With You Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.