Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport (44170 Views)

₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by metronaija3: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigerian Presidential Guards, final weapon and equipment inspection by soldiers, ready to receive the President Muhammadu Buhari

http://www.metronaija.ng/soldiers-welcome-buhari-airport-london-photos/

1 Like

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Saao(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
No work for these guys I tell you. Watch as you see service chiefs and his cabinet line up to also welcome him.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by HungerBAD: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Interesting.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by tstx(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Js22621: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Meanwhile,your president is still my guy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Tolexander: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
When is he going back?

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Thank you God for safe trip TO and FRO for the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

We are so HAPPY Daddy is back home from a well-deseved rest.

Back with more vigor and power to keep leading us to a land flowing with milk and honey.
We miss you so very much daddy.
Never missed you this way!

You are welcome back home.
HUGS AND KISSES Sir!

Meanwhile,
UP CHELSEA.
BLUES FOR LIFE!! wink cheesy

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by momodub: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Seen
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Macopol01(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why he come back sef stupid president

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Bugatie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Can't he just stay there

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Oceannaagent: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
so he is coming back, welcome anyway

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Bossontop(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
undecided
So dis man don com back, everything go start dey spoil again.........him for don do lyk d way him do b4 na (105 days)

[img]https://media1./images/06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0/tenor.gif?itemid=5436796[/img]

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Misplaced priority.
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by tunary(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
i wish he never come back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Bawizzo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
The only thing I love about PMB's return is jux dae maybach convoy, datz all.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Yinxies(f): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
undecided

I tire ooo
Bugatie:
Can't he just stay there

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Nopeace4dwicked: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Welcome back. Osinbanjo did beta pls don't scatter

1 Like

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by MobileGees: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
See wetin Buhari cause for Nigeria undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by arejibadz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
nawa oo....its not dat he did any imp stuff in London he just wento rest
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is awesome grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nopeace4dwicked:
Welcome back. Osinbanjo did beta pls don't scatter
bla bla bla

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by CocoaOla: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
The leadership is the biggest Nigerian problem with rife corruption and lack of basic humanity.
The Nigerian people are suffering from a lack of leadership and too much religious dogma.
One of the main problems with Nigerians is that they are too tolerant of their politicians. No strikes or protest marches for justice. They have come to terms with the fact that they have to bribe a government official, customs officer, police officer, immigration officer just to progress in life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by sureheaven(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
U are highly and honorably welcome my amiable and able president.

Slayer of Igbos, fear to all corrupt politicians, husband Aisha, baba Yusuf, baba zhara.

PMB till 2023

God bless Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Jaideyone(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
some people right now

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by ipobarecriminals: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
sad IPOB terrorists to resume their wailing/ crying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by CRANEO92: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Welcome � presido

I sight you

Let see what he have to say this time

1 Like

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Jaideyone(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
MobileGees:
See wetin Buhari cause for Nigeria undecided
something you've been doing long before buhari became president

shior!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Angelparadise: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Osinbajo is doing better and listening to the cry of the masses because he don't have ears problems I guess?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Corrinthians(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chai. Terrible night for wailers. What went wrong? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by contigiency(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
The man of the current era. not even the highest hipochricy will remove you. Welcome sir. Thank God for safe trip.
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Corrinthians(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tolexander:
When is he going back?
Take ya time o Tolex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – / Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo / Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.