Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR (17313 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by AirFireEarthH20: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
When you see people line up on the streets each time Buhari visits any state in the North, see the evidence of how much they spend for mobilization on each visit. This is how wasteful the government you're supporting is. This is just a single wasteful spending, think about several others.

That's why if anyone talks about curbing waste in government, the elites fight against such individual and unfortunately, the poor join in the supporting the elites.

I wonder when a black man will have sense.

EXCLUSIVE: Katsina Governor, Masari Approves N500million From Treasury To Mobilise APC Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu For Campaign

The Aminu Bello Masari-led Katsina State Government has approved N499,650,000 for mobilisation of citizens to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari to the state for the All Progressives Congress presidential campaign.

According to the letter of approval obtained by SaharaReporters on Monday, dated January 18, 2023, addressed to Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs and signed by the Permanent Secretary in charge of the government house, the money is expected to be sourced from the Local Government Joint Account.

Buhari is expected in the state to campaign for Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress.

The APC Campaign Council had in a statement said the president would physically join the former Lagos state governor in at least ten states.

The states include Adamawa, Yobe, Sokoto, Kwara, Ogun, Cross Rivers, Nasarawa, Katsina and Imo, as well as the grand finale slated for Lagos State.

I am directed to refer to your letter No. S/MLGCA/GEN/259/C/IV of 17" January, 2023 and to convey the approval of His Excellency, the Governor for the release of N14,695,588.00 to each of the 34 LGCs totalling N499,650,000.00 (Four Hundred and Ninety Nine Million, Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only) from the available balance of the 34 LGCs in the Local Government Joint Account to enable the LGCs to cater for adequate and effective mobilisation of citizens to receive Mr. President during an official visit to Katsina State from 26 to 27 January, 2023,” the letter signed by the Katsina Government House Permanent Secretary read.

“Attached herewith is a photocopy of the approval for your guidance. This letter is copied to the Accountant General, Ministry of Finance and Auditor General for Local Government for awareness, please.”

The President had said at different fora that local government administration in the country had been emasculated by governors, who he often accused of diverting allocations to them from the federation account.

Buhari re-echoed the accusation on December 1, 2022 at an event hosted for members of the Senior Executive Course 44 (2022) of the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, NIPSS, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He had said, “I found it necessary to digress after reading my speech and this digression is a result of my personal experience.

“This is my personal experience. If the money from the Federation Account to the state is about N100 million, N50 million will be sent to the chairman, but he will sign that he received N100 million. The governor will pocket the balance and share it with whoever he wants to share it with. He will pay salaries and say to hell with development. When he pays salaries, the balance he will put in his pocket.

“This is what’s happening. This is Nigeria. It’s a terrible thing; you cannot say the person who is doing this is not educated. He is a qualified lawyer, experienced and yet he participated in this type of corruption.

“So, it’s a matter of conscience, whichever level we found ourselves. As a leader, you sit here, with all the sacrifices the country is making by putting you through institutions and getting you ready to lead. The fundamental thing is personal integrity. May God help us.”

Katsina, despite being the home state of President Muhammadu Buhari, has in the last few months witnessed sporadic attacks by bandits and kidnappers that have claimed the lives of many.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/23/exclusive-katsina-governor-masari-approves-n500million-treasury-mobilise-apc-supporters

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Pauldollars(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
AirFireEarthH20:
When you see people line up on the streets each time Buhari visits any state in the North, see the evidence of how much they spend for mobilization on each visit. This is how wasteful the government you're supporting is. This is just a single wasteful spending, think about several others.

That's why if anyone talks about curbing waste in government, the elites fight against it and unfortunately, the poor joined in the supporting the elites.

I wonder when a black will have sense.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by harqinhola(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
ASIWAJU WILL DO BETTER

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Madridstar(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
omo

7 Likes

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
The man responsible for their death grin grin grin

Some people dey try shall

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by gasparpisciotta: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
This has been the practice and it must stop

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
harqinhola:
ASIWAJU WILL DO BETTER
As soon as he wakes up from slumber grin grin 🥱🥱🥱🥱🛌🛌🛌🛌😴😴😴 grin grin

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by kimjongJezebel: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
harqinhola:
ASIWAJU WILL DO BETTER

..."Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good. But when you talk of leadership of over 200 million people you know that if you remove tribal sentiments, you know that he is incapable, those that will rule are those around him. This is the reality. He is mentally deranged – I said it!

What Evidence Do You Have To Support Your Claim That Tinubu Is Not Fit?

I sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea, if you remove tribal sentiment, if you remove the Lagos/Ibadan press, if Tinubu were not a Yoruba man, he will not dare contest election because they will crucify him, but people are all there to defend him because he is Yoruba, it’s Egbe Omo Oduduwa over everything else." - Excerpts from an interview by Former APC PCC Director Hajia NaJaatu

202 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by HighTableVoice: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=Pauldollars post=120320710][/quote]

The only ones who will believe this are those who don't know how narrative control works. As far as I am concerned, this paper is as fake as the story itself. It's not what the paper that it's even printed on. If ordinary yahoo boys are forging documents how much more rich politicians. Abeg they should stop feeding us shits. Get a normal recorded call or videos not all this cheap tactics .. They keep displaying propergandas knowing with a purpose of influence

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by HighTableVoice: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
HighTableVoice:

The only ones who will believe this are those who don't know how narrative control works. As far as I am concerned, this paper is as fake as the story itself. It's not even worth the paper that it's even printed on. If ordinary yahoo boys are forging documents how much more rich politicians. Abeg they should stop feeding us shits. Get a normal recorded call or videos not all this cheap tactics .. They keep displaying propergandas knowing with a purpose of influence

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by OgaTheTop2: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeria is so corrupt...Kilode!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by OgaTheTop2: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
harqinhola:
ASIWAJU WILL DO BETTER
In Obasanjo's voice, 'you are not a good citizen of Nigeria'. undecided

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by PointZerom: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Don't allow this useless urinating machine of the world to enter ASO Rock.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
HighTableVoice:

The only ones who will believe this are those who don't know how narrative control works. As far as I am concerned, this paper is as fake as the story itself. It's not what the paper that it's even printed on. If ordinary yahoo boys are forging documents how much more rich politicians. Abeg they should stop feeding us shits. Get a normal recorded call or videos not all this cheap tactics .. They keep displaying propergandas knowing with a purpose of influence
You are already cursed with foolishness! Idiat! Very very useless human being. Keep supporting evil . Imagine wasting 500 million Naira to welcome the President. God will never forgive people like you who support evil.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by OgaTheTop2: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
harqinhola:
ASIWAJU WILL DO BETTER
You people hate Tinubu so much to the extent of pushing him and supporting his fruitless exploit to become president. Listen and listen good, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. He's too old for this wahala. You should be advising him to retire from active politics and spend his remaining time on earth with his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Ha, make we fear God o. Because of self-enrichment, tribalism and wickedness una dey mortgage the future of your children and children unborn..

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by uba1991: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
HighTableVoice:

continue crying,we need more tears.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by id911(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
HighTableVoice:

You know nothing. Nigeria as presently constituted is sick in every area. I remember as a young boy, I and several others were mobilzed to welcome President Obasanjo to our State. I didn't even know what was going on until they told us the President is coming and we were paid.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by HighTableVoice: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are already cursed with foolishness! Idiat! Very very useless human being. Keep supporting evil . Imagine wasting 500 million Naira to welcome the President. God will never forgive people like you who support evil.

You are the one cursed with foolishness and stupidity for your lack of understanding of public affairs and governance. So because you see a document, you automatically belief and assume it is true without at least trying to access the validity of it or the intention behind it.. President doesn't bribe nor pay for anything or service. He is the country is you who wants his favours, you will be honored to get the president instructions alone because you know the benefits of it, contracts and opportunities that comes with your loyalty is what they recognize and operate on. I will repeat he only give out instructions. Now as for your poverty monkey mentality and self assessment, I won't help you add to it because if I do things will only get worse for you. I will leave it at this level, if you can think please do, it's not illegal yet. That said, I invoke Esu Odara to double your wahala for this year and block any way for you to make any gains from you for your insult towards me. Iwo Aaa'LaLaba Omo Iran Kiran. Olodo. Omo Osan Ja Pau

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by JealousCobra(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
You see them gathering in their numbers, shouting "sai baba" you will think it's a genuine love from his supporters towards him.

North and politics; hmm..

No current politician is genuinely loved by sundry expect Mr Obi.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Ashez: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by nedu666: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
I ve always wondered why a sane man will stand under the hot sun for hours waiting for mr president to pass

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by HighTableVoice: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
id911:
You know nothing. Nigeria as presently constituted is sick in every area. I remember as a young boy, I and several others were mobilzed to welcome President Obasanjo to our State. I didn't even know what was going on until they told us the President is coming and we were paid.

I am not saying some people in that croud weren't incited on monetary value but it is also wrong to assume that huge of amount of money was instructed for such occasion. It is clear some money was spent but half a billion?.. Nigeria politicians don't spend millions like that or you think half a B na small money? Even to Dangote 50M it's not chicken change.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
APC is a criminal government

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
HighTableVoice:

You are the one cursed with foolishness and stupidity for your lack of understanding of public affairs and governance. So because you see a document, you automatically belief and assume it is true without at least trying to access the validity of it or the intention behind it.. President doesn't bribe nor pay for anything or service. He is the country is you who wants his favours, you will be honored to get the president instructions alone because you know the benefits of it, contracts and opportunities that comes with your loyalty is what they recognize and operate on. I will repeat he only give out instructions. Now as for your poverty monkey mentality and self assessment, I won't help you add to it because if I do things will only get worse for you. I will leave it at this level, if you can think please do, it's not illegal yet. That said, I invoke Esu Odara to double your wahala for this year and block any way for you to make any gains from you for your insult towards me. Iwo Aaa'LaLaba Omo Iran Kiran. Olodo. Omo Osan Ja Pau
Cursed Imp may the anger of God descend on evil people like you that support evil. May all your valuables in life be frittered away the same way APC led government if frittering away our common wealth.

16 Likes

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by plaindealer: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fake news no dey taya you pandora Igbos?

smh..

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Tinubuadvocate: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
I will never say anything but this has been happening since 1979. A very old practice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by id911(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I will never say anything but this has been happening since 1979. A very old practice.
Yes bro. People that say this is fake news don't know what is really going on in their country and how money meant for development are wasted.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Racoon(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Stockholm syndrome from antiquity killing people and still killing people till the end of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by amuwo1980: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
HighTableVoice:

You are just a typical one

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by Gadafii: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
When dem go mobilize people for Lagos na, make me self cash out😒

Evil demônic party, buhari is a colossal and monumental faîlure, tilinbu will be w0rse, can you imagine these people

Urchin will still come and defend or explain this, very cu,rsed souls

6 Likes

Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by stuffs2002: 12:00am On Jan 24, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
You people hate Tinubu so much to the extent of pushing him and supporting his fruitless exploit to become president. Listen and listen good, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. He's too old for this wahala. You should be advising him to retire from active politics and spend his remaining time on earth with his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Ha, make we fear God o. Because of self-enrichment, tribalism and wickedness una dey mortgage the future of your children and children unborn..

Some IPOB who said Tinubu is too old are now buried because they died before Tinubu
Re: ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR by SmartPolician: 1:28am On Jan 24, 2023
Even as president, Buhari is still begging for validation. Black man truly no get sense!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp / "Yahaya Bello A Very Good Man, Misled By Igala People" — Ohinoyi Of Ebira / Should Lagos State Government Keep Buying Buses For A Private BRT Operator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.