Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (54349 Views)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by BluntBoy(m): 6:22am On Aug 19, 2018
tolase220:
DADDY FREEZE and Leke are becoming Siamese Twin in controversies. Pls let common sense prevail on both sides.

Tell that to Leke. Freeze only responds when Leke posts something really dumb, just as this one.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by lanre316: 6:23am On Aug 19, 2018
deebsman1:
Assuming Islam happens not to be a religion ordained by God himself, with the level of hatred this people have for the religion, the religion would have been a thing of the past centuries ago but Allah owns the religion and protects it by himself.
Subhanahu watahala Wal hamdullilah for the religion of peace

Why would a God that created everything in the universe own a religion?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by backnbeta(f): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2018
Frozen lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

A very big sin.

If you no make money for this life, wetin u gain
Jesus Christ the Chief agent of Christain faith said What will it benefit a man that he gained the whole world and lose his soul.
The greatest SIN is spiritual poverty which has enveloped the whole world and the consequences are seen, Isaiah 5vs 20.while material poverty is not a virtue, but when a man or woman can have access to food ,shelter and clothing's he can't be deem to be poor, Having private jets, limos, gold and diamonds not bad in themselves,, but they do not add a second in ones life span. The problem of the poor and inequality can only be resolved once for all time during the millenniual reign of Jesus Christ , John 12vs8, Psalms 72 vs 13,14& 16.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MeeLan: 6:34am On Aug 19, 2018
its outright foolhardy to think the Muslims will go to hell on judgement day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by udemzyudex(m): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.

You're just deceiving yourself, when you lack you're happy you lack?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MakeNigeriaGrea: 6:42am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70404297:
Hmmmmmm, this freezer of a guy obviously has a permanent mat he sleeps on, on the online profile of all men of God, especially Baba Adeboye.

All men for themselves!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER!
We sha go get wetin we agree on. Jesus is Lord. Bro make sure you go to church today o.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by JuanDeDios: 6:42am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.
Will you marry me?

*what a beautiful post to read on a Sunday morning*

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MakeNigeriaGrea: 6:44am On Aug 19, 2018
indigene:

Jesus Christ the Chief agent of Christain faith said What will it benefit a man that he gained the whole world and lose his soul.
The greatest SIN is spiritual poverty which has enveloped the whole world and the consequences are seen, Isaiah 5vs 20.while material poverty is not a virtue, but when a man or woman can have access to food ,shelter and clothing's he can't be deem to be poor, Having private jets, limos, gold and diamonds not bad in themselves,, but they do not add a second in ones life span. The problem of the poor and inequality can only be resolved once for all time during the millenniual reign of Jesus Christ , John 12vs8, Psalms 72 vs 13,14& 16.
STFU. If you like dey quote bible when others are making money. There are some kind of treatment that small money cannot solve. I will make this money no matter what is in the Bible. Bible is man-made. You did not know what happened that led to the person writing that part.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

We sha go get wetin we agree on. Jesus is Lord. Bro make sure you go to church today o.
Lol cheesy, sure we don't joke with the matters of God my dear brother.
We are alive and breathing solely because of Baba God.
We will surely be in his presence today.
God bless you my brother in Christ!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2018
lanre316:

Why would a God that created everything in the universe own a religion?

May be when you sit and deeply think about the reason for your existence in the first place, you will know that God exists
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by JuanDeDios: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2018
nazablossom:
This guy reasons like a child. He suppose to know how to make public statement.

I don't even know if he is dragging a girl with daddy freeze. They are always on each others throats, acting and reacting grin
Freeze is even more uncouth in his language. I agree with Free the Sheeple in principle, but Freeze needs to grow up some.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MakeNigeriaGrea: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408529:
Lol cheesy, sure we don't joke with the matters of God my dear brother. We are alive and breathing solely because of Baba God. We will surely be in his presence today. God bless you my brother in Christ!
Amen and you too. After church today,we are no more brothers until next Sunday.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MakeNigeriaGrea: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2018
indigene:

STFU. If you like dey quote bible when others are making money. There are some kind of treatment that small money cannot solve. I will make this money no matter what is in the Bible. Bible is man-made. You did not know what happened that led to the person writing that part.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Cindy95:

in the same way, if Igbos weren't ordained and blessed by God himself, with the level of hatred all other ethnic group have for igbo (u all killing and ganging up against one group), the Igbos would have been a thing of the last decades ago, bur God, Chineke owns the Igbos and protects us by himself and no other group can harm us no matter how dey try...
Chineke, Chukwu Eze eluigwe , gbatara ndi igbo Oso enyemaka... for the peaceful and ethnic group ordained and blessed by God...

The Igbo historically brought hatred towards themselves if at all there's any by masterminding the first coup de tat in the country and the first senseless killings, if the likes of Kaduna Nzeogu had not executed that first coup, hopefully today things might not have been this worse in the country
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Amen and you too. After church today,we are no more brothers until next Sunday.
Lol cheesy, na so.
We will hook up in politics section and continue our Sai Baba over there, while you continue on your Sai Jona!
Noting do both of us my man! grin wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by ahamonyeka(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Rowj:
I wish to meet you some day you are too intelligent, I always follow your comment when it come to religion, you handle it with maturity
thank you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MakeNigeriaGrea: 6:52am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408587:

Lol cheesy, na so.
We will hook up in politics section and continue our Sai Baba over there, while you continue on your Sai Jona!
Noting do both of us my man! grin wink
I am not Sai Jona. I am Sai New Nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by AnanseK(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Kingspin:
What evil media or investigation by who? Terrorism and Fulani killers are the real EVIL. Thank God for internet. Pls don't try to justify terrorism at all cost. A group of people has declared genocide on another people for no good reason that is a very worrisome situation, is a national crises.
The deliberate murdering of woman and children in numbers and acquiring their land is unacceptable. Worst of them the killers go about bragging about it (no arrest, no operation) and all you could come up with is one isolated case to back-up.

This country is dead.

Carry on with your delusional views , the people know the truth. Propaganda of killing and acquiring land Declaring genocide etc, etc is nonsense, but the government needs to work harder to ensure the security of all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by alBHAGDADI: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Lirqur:

RIght here
You do not understand the verses you quoted because whoever created that poster you shared quoted those verses out of context and like an illiterate. The person even insults Islam in the process.

Now you quoted 1 Corinthians 11:5 to say that women should cover their head. You quoted it to support hijab. Mind you, that verse was written by Paul, not Jesus. The head covering spoken of there is not a clothe, scarf or hijab. Because if you read further, you will see that the head covering is HAIR.

1 Corinthians 11:5

But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

1 Corinthians 11:15

But if a woman have long HAIR, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

The Mathew 26:39 that is quoted to support Islamic style of worship which involves slamming ones head on the ground is even insulting Islam.

When Jesus bowed and prayed to God, he said FATHER. Do Muslim believe God is a father? No. So you see, whoever tried to use that verse to show support for Islam stupidly insulted Islamic belief in the process.

Mathew 26:39

And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

As for eating pigs, God has made them clean for us in the New Testament.

Acts 10:15

And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Sheunma: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Allahu akbar.

Jesus is Lord.

see its quite easy to say and believe both. all it takes is a conditioning of the mind to know that religion was created to serve humanity and not the other way round.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by chrizzyace: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

A very big sin.

What shall it profit a man to gain all the money and yet lose his soul... Heavenly race na e we dey here for my brother not earthly race.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

I am not Sai Jona. I am Sai New Nigeria.
We love that too.
That is a new good one.
Sai New Nigeria.
Sai Baba!

Have a nice day pal!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by CeeteeBoii(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:

Beauty and brain
You be wife material paaa! smiley
I just no know whether na Ankara or lace abi Linen undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

A very big sin.

There will always be the poor.

I am sure that all poor people will go to hell
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MikelIbe: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Daddy freeze is an agent of Satan desperate for money to do a hatchet job. The earlier we see this the better.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by wyqay: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2018
leke lack sense of reasoning and failure in public presentation. may be he was carried away by pride: "emi omo daddy G.O"

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by DrTonitee(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Maybe you should tell the so called "Fat thief Pastor" to stop spewing nonsense.

Freeze speaks the truth! Freeze all the way!

Truth is relative,not absolute. A 6 and a 9 could b a 9 and 6!!
A wise man once..... Said nothing. If d pastor spews nonsense,so freeze is justified to spew nonsense too?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by YorubaAssasin: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Don't deviate from your backslidden statement please. I will quote you again just in case you have forgotten your earlier words as fools often do when they talk too.much. You mean your GS Pastor W. F. Kumuyi taught you this:

Balderdash! Everything RCCG, Winners and all those money-hungry churches/ pastors do are all against God's commandments.

They've robbed all the innocent members of their monies. They even meddle into politics and entertain 9ja politicians (the most corrupt pple in the world) into their midst... all cuz of $$$$.

Money dictates how things are run in their churches

You mean Pastor W. F. Kumuyi taught you the above?

Well, since you decided to exhibit ur stupidity, I guess, no problem.

All I'm saying is my GS and bible teach me nothing but the truth. So if that's rocket science to you, I guess I can only feel sorry for you. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Metuh: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2018
chrizzyace:

What shall it profit a man to gain all the money and yet lose his soul... Heavenly race na e we dey here for my brother not earthly race.
what's bad in making money and making heaven at the same time?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by thaoriginator: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
i love you kiss

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by xolomonstrides(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2018
I see wisdom here. This is free speech as long as you don't incite violence. Although too confrontational, yet no wrong done.

HigherEd:
Freeze always looking for cheap shots. When middle belt folks are massacred in hundreds he looses his voice. Coward! If RCCG isn't targeting converting Muslims then what is the church set up for? The glory of Christianity lies in the ruins of many religion. For any religion to thrive others must die. So i don't know why you are acting all surprised. Maybe you need to count the total number of religion that has been eradicated by christianity.

Christianity and Islam have eradicated more religions that even atheism. The most important thing is that let every man propagate his religion in ways it doesn't infringe on the right of others nor violate their peace.

A christian is free to offer christianity to a muslim and a muslim is free to offer islam to a christian. Let the man with greater god win.

I don't like Leke's tone either, it is too confrontational and unwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.