Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (54351 Views)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by sharpchap: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.
nice. very nice
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Can I come to your Mosque and preach to the worshippers there to come to Church and serve the Living God? Extremist, instead of asking her if you can come to her house to invite her to Mosque just the way she has done, you're asking to come to Church to preach.

Later you'll shout religion of peace to the world.

Extremist?
You're a fool ...

Respect other people's religion and let them be...

Forcing people into your religion ... How is that different from what Boko haram is doing?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Kingspin(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
AnanseK:

Carry on with your delusional views , the people know the truth. Propaganda of killing and acquiring land Declaring genocide etc, etc is nonsense, but the government needs to work harder to ensure the security of all.
Go back sit.Which people know the truth na the Benue people or Jos or Kaduna killed? The presidency vow to killed those who are not ready to submit land to Fulani killers. Abeg this is not the time to talk rubbish.
A well coordinated attack is going on in some part of the north and the government is looking the other way has become a delusion view?
Pls all of us cannot be brainwashed or saying half truth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by arrestdarrester: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Extremist?
You're a fool ...

Respect other people's religion and let them be...

Forcing people into your religion ... How is that different from what Boko haram is doing?

Forcing you? Is preaching the gospel to you now considered to be use of force? Did she put a sword to your neck like you're known to do to others? Did she insult your religion like you're known to do to others?

Why do you get angry so easily in response to preaching? Why do you get violent so easily?

I'm not a fool. The fool is the one who fights for his god.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by emmahardgun(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
babtoundey:

Point t out what she said (wrote) that's not supposed to be said (written).

May be you should read through that short statement again and, this time, with calm, mature and objective mind
oga shut up mumu 2
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Forcing you? Is preaching the gospel to you now considered to be use of force? Did she put a sword to your neck like you're known to do to others? Did she insult your religion like you're known to do to others?

Why do you get angry so easily in response to preaching? Why do you get violent so easily?

I'm not a fool. The fool is the one who fights for his god.

Well I don't fight for my God...

I'm just saying you guys shouldn't go pestering people to join your religion if you say it isn't force...

You know I'm a Muslim and you still insist on preaching your religion to me... To what end?

And "insult your religion like you do to other"... Where did you see me insult your religion?

And yes she insulted my religion by still insisting on preaching to me even when I told her I'm a Muslim and a PRACTISING one at that...
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by arrestdarrester: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Well I don't fight for my God...

I'm just saying you guys shouldn't go pestering people to join your religion if you say it isn't force...

You know I'm a Muslim and you still insist on preaching your religion to me... To what end?

And "insult your religion like you do to other"... Where did you see me insult your religion?

And yes she insulted my religion by still insisting on preaching to me even when I told her I'm a Muslim and a PRACTISING one at that...

Its not your religion she insulted by insisting on preaching to you even after you told her you're a practicing Muslim. She only failed to interpret correctly the message of encroachment of your personal space that you were passing across.

Sometimes giving others the benefit of doubt proves us right, not them.

Regards
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by AnanseK(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kingspin:
Go back sit.Which people know the truth na the Benue people or Jos or Kaduna killed? The presidency vow to killed those who are not ready to submit land to Fulani killers. Abeg this is not the time to talk rubbish.
A well coordinated attack is going on in some part of the north and the government is looking the other way has become a delusion view?
Pls all of us cannot be brainwashed or saying half truth.

You are so ignorant. I shouldn’t be wasting my time talking to you. Fulani Pastoralists are perhaps the only ethnic group that do not care about owning land. No Fulani herdsman owns land. It is not in their culture to own land. They just graze their cattle and move on. Please as all your friends to help you just show me any tiny piece of land belonging to a Fulani herdsman in Nigeria and I promise you my August salary. Please go to school.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Kingspin(m): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2018
AnanseK:

You are so ignorant. I shouldn’t be wasting my time talking to you. Fulani Pastoralists are perhaps the only ethnic group that do not care about owning land. No Fulani herdsman owns land. It is not in their culture to own land. They just graze their cattle and move on. Please as all your friends to help you just show me any tiny piece of land belonging to a Fulani herdsman in Nigeria and I promise you my August salary. Please go to school.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/plateau-shocker-herdsmen-rename-communities-grabbed-indigenes/
You can even deny Fulani have not kill anybody, keep deceiving your senses. Keep your money too truth is priceless.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Cindy95(f): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2018
deebsman1:

See how you are confusing and contradicting yourself, and also prejudging me without hearing my points, for your info, I don't hate Igbo or any other race on earth and I don't judge individuals but when we are talking generally, you don't first start a fight with others and expect them not to fight back, it's a natural universal reaction, had Nzeogu never initiated the bias, all this wouldn't have been happening today. You people should learn not to always be playing the victims card, others suffers pass u but we no dey shout
but nobody blamed Lawrins for doing same in Ghana

oga forget that thing... after the whole coup, u guys killed Igbos, destroyed and seized our properties and gave us just three pounds to survive with after the war...
yet u guys are still angry with US (maybe cos we became more successful and was not annihilated like u guys worked towards just like ajibola alaba hoped for)
so forget it, we all know the truth... one man initiated the fight and entire nation teamed up and revenged in full force yet u guys are still bitter....
nawaoooo....
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Cindy95:

but nobody blamed Lawrins for doing same in Ghana

oga forget that thing... after the whole coup, u guys killed Igbos, destroyed and seized our properties and gave us just three pounds to survive with after the war...
yet u guys are still angry with US (maybe cos we became more successful and was not annihilated like u guys worked towards just like ajibola alaba hoped for)
so forget it, we all know the truth... one man initiated the fight and entire nation teamed up and revenged in full force yet u guys are still bitter....
nawaoooo....

So that's a lesson to you people to learn how to live harmoniously with others, else if you find trouble, trouble will locate you more than you bargained for. We the Yorubas will never first look for trouble with any other group in Nigeria but if you people try us, you will leave to regret it as you people are regretting it right now.
You people claim to be more successful tribe, please by what measure is that. Dreamer and illusionist like you
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Cindy95(f): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
deebsman1:

So that's a lesson to you people to learn how to live harmoniously with others, else if you find trouble, trouble will locate you more than you bargained for. We the Yorubas will never first look for trouble with any other group in Nigeria but if you people try us, you will leave to regret it as you people are regretting it right now.
You people claim to be more successful tribe, please by what measure is that. Dreamer and illusionist like you
lol, if Yorubas were to be trampled on like the way u guys sold ur birth right for a can of sardine and joined forces to mess us up, u guys would have been annihilated, maybe we will read about u people only from history...
quote me anywhere, if anything is done by merit in Nigeria, the Igbos will always win cos we are born to win...
in all ramification of life, we are successful.. since u know history very well, I'm sure u know how much they to the Igbos after the civil war, please compare it with what we have now...
the truth is that the Yorubas are the dreamer and illusionist and no Matter how u guys try, u can never ever bury us...
u guys are not ashamed not yourself that even after ranting, teaming up and barking like toothless dogs, the Igbos are still thriving and surviving very well were they are...
oga please go and sleep cos y have no case here...
shift let me see better people...
igbo kwenu...
I'll rather come from the most hated igbo tribe than share lineage with the sabotaged tribe....
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cindy95:

lol, if Yorubas were to be trampled on like the way u guys sold ur birth right for a can of sardine and joined forces to mess us up, u guys would have been annihilated, maybe we will read about u people only from history...
quote me anywhere, if anything is done by merit in Nigeria, the Igbos will always win cos we are born to win...
in all ramification of life, we are successful.. since u know history very well, I'm sure u know how much they to the Igbos after the civil war, please compare it with what we have now...
the truth is that the Yorubas are the dreamer and illusionist and no Matter how u guys try, u can never ever bury us...
u guys are not ashamed not yourself that even after ranting, teaming up and barking like toothless dogs, the Igbos are still thriving and surviving very well were they are...
oga please go and sleep cos y have no case here...
shift let me see better people...
igbo kwenu...
I'll rather come from the most hated igbo tribe than share lineage with the sabotaged tribe....
Even the Nairaland you guys have adopted as your favourite ranting ground was created and owned by a Yoruba man, didn't that tells you something?? Empty chest beater.........among the richest people in Nigeria, the first Ibo man comes at no 9 (a Delta Ibo at that), busiest and Nigerian city is to the Yorubas, leaders in academia and intellectuals are the Yorubas (Wole Soyinka as a classic example), banking industry is being lead by the Yorubas, oil and gas, the story is not different, even the thieving pastorpreneurs you guys give all your life's savings to are Yorubas.....all aspects of human endeavors, Yoruba lead, you guys follows.
I have an advice for you and your likes, stop hating others but rather see good in others, that way you will experience good back yourself. It's not by owning a 'worobo' shop at Idumota, or a pirate at Alaba market or a fake drug manufacturer at Onitsha we talking about o, we talking about real businesses and GDP adding businesses not economic sabotaging that your people are generally known for.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Cindy95(f): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
deebsman1:

Even the Nairaland you guys have adopted as your favourite ranting ground was created and owned by a Yoruba man, didn't that tells you something?? Empty chest beater.........among the richest people in Nigeria, the first Ibo man comes at no 9 (a Delta Ibo at that), busiest and Nigerian city is to the Yorubas, leaders in academia and intellectuals are the Yorubas (Wole Soyinka as a classic example), banking industry is being lead by the Yorubas, oil and gas, the story is not different, even the thieving pastorpreneurs you guys give all your life's savings to are Yorubas.....all aspects of human endeavors, Yoruba lead, you guys follows.
I have an advice for you and your likes, stop hating others but rather see good in others, that way you will experience good back yourself. It's not by owning a 'worobo' shop at Idumota, or a pirate at Alaba market or a fake drug manufacturer at Onitsha we talking about o, we talking about real businesses and GDP adding businesses not economic sabotaging that your people are generally known for.
clap for your self...
imagine all the crazy nd stupid achievements u just listed
I tire for who no tire for una...
I don't think to list achievements, just go to your Google n search for it then u will have every reason to bury yourself cos una no reach...
guy, better mumu dey worry u
deebsman1:

clap for your self...
I don't think to list achievements, just go to your Google n search for it then u will have every reason to bury yourself cos una no reach...
guy, better mumu dey worry u
deebsman1:

clap for your self...
guy, better mumu dey worry u...
u even get Shame talk say igbo people have shop in your land... how many of your people have in ours
keep measuring the level of your stupidity...
ayaff tire for you...
your case is critical...
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Cindy95(f): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
deebsman1:

oga u see, I rest my case here...
since u guys believe that u can annihilate us, oya try let's see...
your entire tribe and ethnic group will be dead before they even touch us...
if u wana see the real achievements, Google it then come back and bow to me cos without us, u guys are nothing...
who naira land EPP?? no be person get Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Google etc... even Linda ikeji the highest is an Igbo and your boss the owner of naira is her poo... so go and sleep... how many people dey nairaland people are even leaving it cos it's a very hopes and stupid forum and support tribalism...
Bleep nairaland...
Bleep your generation...
Bleep your ethnic group...
nairaland my foot....go to Google and browse of IGBOS...
u re In cheap nairaland looking for cheap publicity...
if I answer u again make I see wetin cause am...
jobless toothless and hopeless people...
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cindy95:

oga u see, I rest my case here...
since u guys believe that u can annihilate us, oya try let's see...
your entire tribe and ethnic group will be dead before they even touch us...
if u wana see the real achievements, Google it then come back and bow to me cos without us, u guys are nothing...
who naira land EPP?? no be person get Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Google etc... even Linda ikeji the highest is an Igbo and your boss the owner of naira is her poo... so go and sleep... how many people dey nairaland people are even leaving it cos it's a very hopes and stupid forum and support tribalism...
Bleep nairaland...
Bleep your generation...
Bleep your ethnic group...
nairaland my foot....go to Google and browse of IGBOS...
u re In cheap nairaland looking for cheap publicity...
if I answer u again make I see wetin cause am...
jobless toothless and hopeless people...

Ye! E pain am .... someone please borrow me those crazy gifs grin grin cheesy grin grin......see as e dey rant like person wey dog bite, omo oshi rada rada, ashiborobi omo, wasted semen
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by olalekanadewum(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Daddy freeze must a satanic agent, why is this man always against the true men of God in Nigeria? Anyway the Church of God is established and the gate of hell will not prevail.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Busch: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
deebsman1:

Now the fact that you are born into Christianity makes it true.

Lemme just give you 2 general facts summarily
1. There's God
2. Islam and Christianity stems from the same roots but in furtherance, Islam believes in everything the real and original Christianity stands for, therefore it's a more complete form of Christianity, you can never be a good Muslim without believing in Jesus(peace be upon him).

I might've been born into a Christian home but I was given the chance to choose and I came to this conclusion.

1) I don't really believe in The God idea. Am an atheist, no religion has convinced me yet. I learned Islam. it is stressful yes. (no offense tho) but a waste of time. I tried Christianity, its annoying. trying to live a perfect life?? is that even possible.

2) If you believe Islam is built on Christianity then you must believe in the Bible . You must believe That the bible is the true word of God. And remember God, doesn't change his words. which brings questions to The existence of islam.
An angel coming to give Muhammed the 'Qur'an'.. whereas God himself came down to give moses the 10 commandments. According to Christian believe, God came in human form to show them the way, the gospel which brings about the Bible. And the bible says the devil can come as an angel of light to deceive. so what's the prove that the angel Mohammad saw was a true angel of God. "plus he alone saw and he alone testify." Remember there was a time the devil got to him. Have you even read the satanic verse??.

Muhammad did no real miracle and believes he's a prophet. The bible never even mentioned his coming. imagine, splitting the moon. that was even confirmed wrong by NASA who were trying so hard to keep your hopes.

Though the Quran talked about Jesus, it twisted his story. so which is right, the Bible which said Jesus died and was confirmed by historical events. or the Quran which said he didn't, that he was replaced. which doesn't make any sense, cause why would God replace a soul for another when he could end it all.. then our imam will say, "Allah is All wise"......... please move.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Busch:

I might've been born into a Christian home but I was given the chance to choose and I came to this conclusion.

1) I don't really believe in The God idea. Am an atheist, no religion has convinced me yet. I learned Islam. it is stressful yes. (no offense tho) but a waste of time. I tried Christianity, its annoying. trying to live a perfect life?? is that even possible.

2) If you believe Islam is built on Christianity then you must believe in the Bible . You must believe That the bible is the true word of God. And remember God, doesn't change his words. which brings questions to The existence of islam.
An angel coming to give Muhammed the 'Qur'an'.. whereas God himself came down to give moses the 10 commandments. According to Christian believe, God came in human form to show them the way, the gospel which brings about the Bible. And the bible says the devil can come as an angel of light to deceive. so what's the prove that the angel Mohammad saw was a true angel of God. "plus he alone saw and he alone testify." Remember there was a time the devil got to him. Have you even read the satanic verse??.

Muhammad did no real miracle and believes he's a prophet. The bible never even mentioned his coming. imagine, splitting the moon. that was even confirmed wrong by NASA who were trying so hard to keep your hopes.

Though the Quran talked about Jesus, it twisted his story. so which is right, the Bible which said Jesus died and was confirmed by historical events. or the Quran which said he didn't, that he was replaced. which doesn't make any sense, cause why would God replace a soul for another when he could end it all.. then our imam will say, "Allah is All wise"......... please move.
All that you wrote down are your own account I don't have time for you this night
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Cindy95(f): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
deebsman1:

Ye! E pain am .... someone please borrow me those crazy gifs grin grin cheesy grin grin......see as e dey rant like person wey dog bite, omo oshi rada rada, ashiborobi omo, wasted semen
wasted generation..
Na u e pain pass....when u get home tell that to Your family..
you mistake of a child...
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Busch: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
deebsman1:

All that you wrote down are your own account I don't have time for you this night

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.