Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States (10557 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by cold(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
US Impose Visa Ban On Former Nigerian Attorney General Michael Aondoakaa

President Barack Obama has signed an order banning Nigeria's former Attorney general, Michael Aondoakaa from entering the US. The order was signed last week, making Aondoakaa the first Nigerian former public official sanctioned since the return of democracy in 1999.  The US government had warned at the United Nations on Monday that several corrupt officials in Africa faces travel bans and visa revocation as a way of combating corruption. Saharareporters had reported that during the dying days of the Yar'adua regime several members of his kitchen cabinet were listed for visa ban by the US government. Also last week , Saharareporters revealed that Aondoakaa was facing investigations by the Serious Organized Crimes Agency of the United Kingdom over money laundering activities.

US state department surces told Saharareporters that the travel ban on Aondoakaa would also be extended two of his children or relative who were granted student visas. We could not confirm if these two are currently in the US. However, we could confirm three  of Aondoakaa's daughters are currentliving in London with his second wife Susan.

Two of them are attending college in London while a third one attends a private school.
Elizabeth Aondoakaa attends  City University Of London and Anna Aondoakaa is a student at the University of  Surrey, the youngest daughter Susan Nwese Aondoakaa is at private primary school in Lonodn.

Our sources further revealed that two boys Akugha Aondoakaa and Samuel Aondoakaa and another daughter from his second wife, now lives in London with Aondoakaa's first wife, Susan. The second wife lives in a secret mansion in the Rayfield GRA area in Jos where Aondoakaa mostly hid exotic cars he received from various extortion schemes while he was AGF are kept.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-headlines/6344-us-impose-visa-ban-on-former-nigerian-attorney-general-michael-aondoakaa-.html
[/url]
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by seanet02: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2010
monkey don chop gamalin :-x
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
I think if most of the developed countries could do this, stealing of the national cake will surely reduce
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by mogentle(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2010
I love this!! grin grin grin grin
USA, Obama, una do well.

Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2010
It is unfair that the children names and identity are been revealed. They have nothing to do with the actions of their father.

I once worked in a University, where one of the Ayatollah of Iran two daughters attended, but I dare not say such thing out in a public place. I will be fired. undecided

Shame on saharareporters for this one.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
Leave him pikins out of these yawa of his oh
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by princekevo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
All of you glamouring for the kids to leave his kids out of this should not forget that the sins of the father shall always visit the children and the children children. When are father commits such crimes as Aondoaka without considering that it might affect his children, why wont the children face whatever consequences for their fathers crime.

I grew up to know that people changes their evil way of life immediately they start having kids. They consider the consequences of their act to their children, but it seems is not so these days. It will be my pleasure for all the western countries to place visa ban on the children of any political office holder in Nigeria both past and present.IDIOTS!!!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ElRazur: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
princekevo:

All of you glamouring for the kids to leave his kids out of this should not forget that the sins of the father shall always visit the children and the children children. When are father commits such crimes as Aondoaka without considering that it might affect his children, why wont the children face whatever consequences for their fathers crime.

I grew up to know that people changes their evil way of life immediately they start having kids. They consider the consequences of their act to their children, but it seems is not so these days. It will be my pleasure for all the western countries to place visa ban on the children of any political office holder in Nigeria both past and present.IDIOTS!!!

And who the fucccckkkkk are you? Jesus? Or the Lord Moses worshipped that took vengeance on 4 or 5 generation down the line because of the sin of the father? I beg shush commot.

The kids are innocent simple. They do not have anything to do with the father. In a court of law, they won't be called upon, nor will the judgement affect them. Jeez.

Thank god, western world do not subscribe to animalism and backward ideas like you do.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
ElRazur:

And who the fucccckkkkk are you? Jesus? Or the Lord Moses worshipped that took vengeance on 4 or 5 generation down the line because of the sin of the father? I beg shush commot.

The kids are innocent simple. They do not have anything to do with the father. In a court of law, they won't be called upon, nor will the judgement affect them. Jeez.

Thank god, western world do not subscribe to animalism and backward ideas like you do.

Actually, even the court of law cannot spare the children the HUMILIATION AND SHAME.  That they won't be called upon does not spare them the consequence of the jugdement from the courts in the end.

They are technically innocent but I am not sure I will feel the same way when I see them driving around in ferrari's, buying big houses cash down and living the high life (no employment). cheesy

I don't know why you are fighting this one in this way but please lets be real here . . .  like I said, even in the west, they are not spared the shame and humiliation. If they are however, innocent, and only victims, they will likely rejoice with us if this man is found guilty and duly purnished. grin
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2010
I always have mixed feelings on issues like thsi. one can argue that the kids are innocent, but as his children they are direct beneficiaries of the financial and other rewards of the mans deeds. it is only fair that they also benefit from the backlash for the same

inheritance is not limited to asssets, you also inherit debts

yeah unfair but thats life - life was also unfair when they  the few enjoyed what was meant for the many
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by ladi02(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
mogentle:

USA, Obama, una do well.

which one of the two is andoaaka??,
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by zylla(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
yeah the children're innocent but couldn't they tell their father that what he's doing is wrong. He brings in money wey dem all dey spend so let them face the consequences, chikena.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by chelseabmw(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
lol!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Browser69(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
Good for him grin grin grin
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by cold(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
ladi02:

which one of the two is andoaaka??,
grin Aondoakaa is a man & those are his kids
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by wealthlift(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2010
I think and strongly believe this is good for him!

If US govt should allow Nigerians to vote on this, I believe Nigerians will choose that every of his family members be banned also.

Other bad politicians beware!

We Shall All Get There>>>

Wealthlifters
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Acutex: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2010
Oya na! Bone don hook thief for throat. cheesy
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2010
Evil men/dad but to me the kids are still innocent. The same way some of you guys here would be if you were in the same grand as they are PERIOD. Btw why posting this girls picture here instead of em dad's.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by wealthlift(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
Make we see how him go come overshadow US govt now, This is not the case of Yaradua's real health condition abi?
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by dremoney(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
Who are the idiots arguing for this criminal kids to be left alone? ?

There evil minded Father intentionally set out to destroy the future of generations while having his own b****y girls flaunt fraudulent wealth.

Abeg,anyone not ok with the pictures can jump into the lagoon and pls make sure he/she drowns shocked
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by jesus3: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
mogentle:

USA, Obama, una do well.

This babes arent bad at all lol
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Johnnymoh: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
This should serve as deterent to other corrupt people around us!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by CarlosVent(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2010
dis is d best tin for him.
he realy wanted to deal wit jonathan but tanx to God dat he didnt succeed
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by princekevo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2010

US state department surces told Saharareporters that the travel ban on Aondoakaa would also be extended two of his children or relative who were granted student visas.

Lol!!!! You said the western country will not subscribe to animalism and backward ideals as you put it. As you can see above the US is considering extending the ban his 2 Kids. What does that i mean to you?
Maybe tml if US  or any western world bans an Osamaa's children or grand children from entering their country you will be their Attoney to sue the country for punishing the children for their father's crime.

I said it agains if you dont want your kids face the consequncies of your evil deeds, you got an option to change your evil ways. This is not abt God nor Moses this is about reality, and spare me all those your animal rights. Let me, my children suffer the consiquences of my evil deed and let my good deeds equally visit me and my children children, no be curse my brother.

Tell me why their children wont suffer the travel ban when their father loot us dry to give them the best life they have denied Nigerian masses, the best education they can not offer Nigerian children.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2010
roflmao!!!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by DaddyO(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2010
Leave his kids/family out? Why? They are major beneficiaries of the proceeds of crime.

These thieving Nigerian officials should be hit where it hurts. All Western countries
should ban fools like these and their entire families. They should all remain in Nigeria,
study there, vacation there and live in the mess millions of innocent Nigerians have to
survive in, day in, day out.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by halfcurren: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2010
, meen, the babes no bad sha o!
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by mrkoma2012: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2010
The children are surely benefitting from the sins of their corrupt father.Even though the ban will not affect them financially
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Kaestro(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2010
I believe the involvement of the children is not necessary to implicate them perhaps they had available information on them and felt it will add more weight to the incident. Including them will dissuade other corrupt officials to consider carefully the repercussions on their family members when they engage in their activities. Personally I encourage it, unfortunately the kids are innocent in this case however punishment should extend as far as possible when it comes to corruption for these thieving officials. It will serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by Fiscabally(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
Gud 4 him! I aint gat no mercy 4 any of his kids though,me dey here dey hustle hard 4 street after degree,dem dey jolificate wit our dough 4 oversea."No luv,no mercy and no friend"
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by jmoore(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2010
Whatever. If their father is banned, whats is the big deal banning his kids? Let them come back and go to school in Nigeria
Re: Aondokaa,barred From Entering The United States by davidif: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2010
I respect Sahara reporters, [size=18pt]BUT THEY SHOULD LIVE THE KIDS OUT OF THIS.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun PDP, Babayemi Trade Accusations Over Court Case / President Buhari Hosts Scholars And Organizers Led By Pantami (Photos) / More Ministerial Slots For South-East - South-East Senate Caucus (The Sun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.