Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates (2255 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
toba:

but michelin is undeclared/undecided theist

You won't give up eh? cheesy cheesy
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2010
michelin89:

You won't give up eh? cheesy cheesy
no my dearest
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by banom(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2010
toba:

no my dearest

Your dearest ? are you mad ? how dare you call my sweet heart your dearest, let me hear it next time and you will see where you will get your self.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by ilosiwaju: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2010
Here is the Vice Chancellor's List: grin

ilosiwaju (naturally)
manmustwac
banom
pastor aio
deep sight
riff-raff
zodiac
huxley
mazaje
jagunlabi
jenwitemi
zodiac
wirinet
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by banom(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2010
ilosiwaju:

Here is the Vice Chancellor's List: grin

ilosiwaju (naturally)
manmustwac
banom
pastor aio
deep sight
riff-raff
zodiac
huxley
mazaje
jagunlabi
jenwitemi
zodiac
wirinet

How dare you put my name together with atheists ? i am a changed guy now ?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2010
banom:

some still feels u are part of them. Now u need to declare ur faith more and more
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by ilosiwaju: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2010
banom:

Seriously??
toba:

some still feels u are part of them. Now u need to declare your faith more and more
Uncle toba, not everyone on the list is exactly an atheist. I suppose add your name to the list sef, shebi na heaven bound. . . grin
what's up with u? wink
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by benodic: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2010
thanks a lot @jesus for not putting me in your miserable so called heaven bound list.

i can assure you that the christian heaven is a very boring place indeed and i will not advise any body to put his or her hopes in getting there.

it is a sorry sight indeed going to one of the lower planes inhabited by christians who have died on earth. the funny thing about them is that they do not even know that they are dead and they are still singing christian songs and waiting for the second coming of jesus christ. sad indeed.

i do not expect anybody to believe me but i keep on saying it that if you do not know where you are going and how to get there, you can end up just anywhere. and of course a pleasant surprise is awaiting christians when they will drop their physical body and come face to face with the reality of the other planes of existence.

there will be no place to hide from your stubborn ignorance.

@pastor AIO,
i feel you my man. such wisdom such as yours is only for sublime minds. i am eagerly awaiting the thread you promised to start. very soon. keep up the good work
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by jesus3: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
3rd list

chukwudi44
pilgrim.1
tonye t
joagbaje
illusion
Ganjaseed
Deep Sight
Aloy+Emeka
Jenwitemi
davidayo
sholly4444
frosbel
Acidosis
otitokoro1
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by DeepSight(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2010
Amen! I don make list finally!

*singing* he's a miracle working God. . .
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2010
Deep Sight:

Amen! I don make list finally!

*singing* he's a miracle working God. . .

so u are happy now smiley cheesy cool
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
ilosiwaju:

Seriously?? Uncle toba, not everyone on the list is exactly an atheist. I suppose add your name to the list sef, shebi na heaven bound. . . grin
Dont add my name

ilosiwaju:

what's up with u? wink

Im cool
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by ilosiwaju: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2010
lord jesus, how about me? forsake me not, jesus of nairaland. cool
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2010
ilosiwaju:

lord jesus, how about me? forsake me not, jesus of nairaland. cool
u must be joking except if u no longer believe in ur faith. i.e common sense&logic
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by HFOG(f): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2010
So what's the qualification/yard stick u're using?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by jesus3: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
HFOG:

So what's the qualification/yard stick u're using?
As the spirit directs
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by ilosiwaju: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2010
toba:

u must be joking except if u no longer believe in your faith. i.e common sense&logic
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates by MyJoe: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2010
benodic:

there will be no place to hide from your stubborn ignorance.
I find your world view intriguing. What would you say constitutes "stubborn ignorance"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Being A Rev Father Or Rev Sista Not A Sin / Temptation In The Church / How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.