Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Is The Bible Complete? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Bible Complete? (12730 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Bible Complete? by stimulus(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2007
Kuns:

The bible is far from complete because there are many missing books.

What were the authors trying to hide from us for example where is the book of War of our Lord Number 21 : 14 and I quote " Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the LORD, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,"

Why did they hide this book, where is it? What are they hiding from us?

Also where is the book of Jasher?

Joshua 10 : 13
"And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the[b] book of Jasher[/b]?"

The bible actually mentions these books as if you have read them and there are intact. So where are there?

There are many other books missing , so the fact of the matter is that the bible is NOT complete , and therefore not as unique as bible bashers would try to have us believe.

Hey, I am no better the you good people out there , for there are many good christians with hearts of Gold, however, the fact is the bible is not complete.

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52589.0.html#msg1101090
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Kuns: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2007
Where are the missing book?

The fact that they are missing books means the bible (buybill) is far from complete.
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by pilgrim1(f): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2007
@Kuns,

Visit the link in stimulus reply above and stop being such a cheat here.
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Esss(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2007
The bible is in no way complete o! They even exageratted some of the stories (noahs story, samsons story, davids story, e.t.c). Jesus had twelve disciples but only four (matt, marky mark, luke, and johnny) wrote books? Hmm! what about the rest? didnt they have stories to tell?? Dont you think his mum (may) must have also written bout him?? where are the account of Jesus's childhood?? What happened to john the baptist after he baptized Jesus?? did God create other peeps apart from Adam and his girl?? If the entire world was destroyed in the flood during noahs time, does that mean we are all desendants of Noah and his kids?? e.t.c
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by wormedup(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2007
Esss:

The bible is in no way complete o! They even exageratted some of the stories (noahs story, samsons story, davids story, e.t.c). Jesus had twelve disciples but only four (matt, marky mark, luke, and johnny) wrote books? Hmm! what about the rest? didnt they have stories to tell?? Dont you think his mum (may) must have also written bout him?? where are the account of Jesus's childhood?? What happened to john the baptist after he baptized Jesus?? did God create other peeps apart from Adam and his girl?? If the entire world was destroyed in the flood during noahs time, does that mean we are all desendants of Noah and his kids?? e.t.c

total bullocks !

oh ! some of your school mates turned into writers, where's your book ?
and b t w, why did some of your mates come out with 1st class honors and some with just passes?
victimization maybe boooyaaah !
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 16, 2007
Esss:

I bet you expected a minute by minute recording.
How big will that Bible be?

The holy Spirit recorded what we needed to know
That should be enough for us.
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by nossycheek(f): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2007
@BabyOsisi

How far? Long time o wink
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by KAG: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2007
Esss:

The bible is in no way complete o! They even exageratted some of the stories (noahs story, samsons story, davids story, e.t.c).

Myths.

Jesus had twelve disciples but only four (matt, marky mark, luke, and johnny) wrote books? Hmm! what about the rest?

None of those four were disciples of Jesus.
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2007
nossycheek:

@BabyOsisi

How far? Long time o wink

my sister I dey o.
na only hunger dey show us pepper grin
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Kuns: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2007
It seems some people's soul are begging to be lied too? It has become obvious for those who care to acknowledge the facts that there are many missing books from the bible.

What are people acting as if the bible is so unique, when there are many missing books?

Where is the book of Barnabas? Barnabas was a brother of Jesus, and he was the one who took Paul to see the elders and disciples of Yashua (Jesus).

Acts 9 : 27
"But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the apostles"

Acts 12 : 25
" And Barnabas and Saul returned from Jerusalem,"

The book of Barnabas is being sold, and could be brought separately.

Acts 11 : 22
"and they sent forth Barnabas"

This book will contradicts the accounts of Paul and also destroys the Crossfiction (Cruxi-fiction) story and all that.
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 19, 2007
Kuns:

It seems some people's soul are begging to be lied too? It has become obvious for those who care to acknowledge the facts that there are many missing books from the bible.

What are people acting as if the bible is so unique, when there are many missing books?

Where is the book of Barnabas? Barnabas was a brother of Jesus, and he was the one who took Paul to see the elders and disciples of Yashua (Jesus).

Acts 9 : 27
"But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the apostles"

Acts 12 : 25
" And Barnabas and Saul returned from Jerusalem,"

The book of Barnabas is being sold, and could be brough separately.

Acts 11 : 22
"and they sent forth Barnabas"

This book will contradicts the accounts of Paul and also destroys the Crossfiction (Cruxi-fiction) story and all that.

while you are at it,also find the book of judas.he was the one who betrayed Jesus shocked shocked
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by hamabra(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2007
Bible is the complete manual of life take it or leave it
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Kuns: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2007
If it is complete where is the book of Jaspher, the book mentions it as if we have read it.

How do you know your salvation isn't in there? What are they trying to hide?

"And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher?"
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2007
Kuns:

If it is complete where is the book of Jaspher, the book mentions it as if we have read it.

How do you know your salvation isn't in there? What are they trying to hide?

"And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher?"

that was all you needed to know in that book get it?
it was merely referenced.
If everything event of that time was written in the Bible,what a heavy Bible that would be
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Kuns: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2007
So what are the bible writers trying to hide?

How do we know our salvation is not within those books they are hiding?

The bible as mentioned these books as if we have read them, so why are they being hidden?

These books do not have to be compiled within the same book called the bible, we all should have access to these book, they should be published separately. So that there would be no lame excuses like
"If everything event of that time was written in the Bible,what a heavy Bible that would be"

The mere fact that these books have been hidden by people who have something to hide indicates that the bible is not complete.

Also why do we have letters or Epistles (which are not divinely inspired) instead of the divinely books like the ones most christians don't even know exist?

Where is the law of Abraham? Why are they hiding it? Genesis 26 : 5

"Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. "

Where are the missing books?
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Godsgirl(f): 3:27am On Jul 26, 2007
Isn't that something? I was just telling someone yesterday how wonderful it is that God covers absolutely everything in the bible and that man cannot get away with a thing. I guess, different strokes for different folks. As for me, It is very complete! actually too complete that it is scary. I suggest you pray for discernment prior to reading the Word of God. Because several things in it will not be revealed to you if you have no right to know. The bible is like a secret box of goodies that only God's children have access to and can understand. For centuries, people have been looking for reasons to discredit it and this thing about it being "incomplete" is one excuse that even I (prior to salvation) used. Thank God for saving me and opening my eyes. cheesy

You can all stay here are argue about the bible being complete or not-- I am not interested because incase you did not realise, there is also a reference in the Bible concerning getting into arguments concerning His word with people that are bent on discrediting Him.

My God is big enough to defend Himself. If I cannot find something in the word of God, Bless God! I know He will lead me to it as I continue to "seek" for it. "Seek and you will definately find"

Agape!
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by pilgrim1(f): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

Where is the law of Abraham? Why are they hiding it? Genesis 26 : 5

It doesn't hurt to be honest to yourself. The text you quoted does not state that the commandments and laws were called 'the law of Abraham' - go and read it again.

Kuns:

"Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. "

It is not called the Law of Abraham - notice it was God speaking, and that should make you understand why it is written as "my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws."

You can check out the various references to what God gave to Abraham as His commandments and statutes and laws:

Gen. 12:4 -- "So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran."

Gen. 17:1 -- "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

Gen. 17:23 -- "And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him."
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Kuns: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2007
Posted by Pilgrim.1 on the 26/7/07 at 10:32:41 AM
It is not called the Law of Abraham - notice it was God speaking,

So was God talking too himself?

What Charges, Commandments, Statutes and laws are being refered too here? Where are these Charges, Commandments, Statutes and laws?

Moreover, where is the Book of the Covenent mentioned in 2 Kings 23 : 21 and I quote "21: And the king commanded all the people, saying, Keep the passover unto the LORD your God, as it is written in the[b] book of this covenant[/b]."

This is another missing book. Why are they hiding it? The Bible mentions this book as if you have read it, so where is it?

How do we know our salvation is not in this missing book?

Be[b]lie[/b]ving the bible is complete is ignorance, when you can see that there are many missing books but ignoring it make you ignorant.

Where is this missing book called the Book of the covenant? And why did the Romans invaders hide it?
What are they trying too hide?

How do we know our salvation is not in these books? And there are other you wouldn't know about because you are stuck in the ignorance of belief.

The Christian myths are being exposed, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Do you lot think your slave masters would give you a book (bible) that will help you to the truth of who and what you really are, and be free from the mental bondage (spell of ignorance) they have placed on you?

Well, I know your former slave masters have not completely freed you, at least not mentally. That you will have to do for yourself.
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by otuwe(f): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2007
*reading the various posts and shaking my head in pity*
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Kuns: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2007
You think a gentile roman will give you the truth.

Where is the the covenant of the priesthood, and of the Levites mentioned in Nehemiah 13 : 29.
The bible has mentioned this book as it is of great importance, so where is it?

These are very important books so why are these people hiding it?

It is clear that the bible is not complete.

Re: Is The Bible Complete? by otuwe(f): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
[size=13pt]* still shaking my head*[/size]

[size=15pt]the things we see on nairaland sef*big hiss*[/size]
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 27, 2007
For those of you who think the bible is not complete, I will only believe you are one of the end time anti-christ the Bible made mention of. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Kuns: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2007
@dason4life

Belief or Believe is ignorance.

There are many missing books which you can see are missing. If you ignore this fact, it means you are ignorant. People are so ignorant that they confuse even themselves.

When I say you are ignorant, I am simply saying you ignore the facts.

And the end of the day we are in the year 2007, and your Jesus as not come yet,
While religious priest are still raping and molesting children all over the world,
And Africa is still at the bottom of the pile when it comes to world affairs, so I have no time to come on-line and SUGAR-COAT the facts. Mr. dason4life.
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by wormedup(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2007
Kuns,

u r really amazing !
i must commend you on ur escapades; u really went hunting !
meanwhile, how come u r having a hard time understanding the things u read

"the laws of Abraham" ? "the covenant of the priesthood and the levites" ?? that's supposed to be a book too or books
i don't know where u grew up but, if u know anything about living like human beings u'd know we use a lot of referencing during discussions.
why in God's name are you looking for the covenant of the priesthood and the levites
did you do sciences in school ? if yes the i've been hunting for dalton's, charles', boyle's, gay lussac's, gas law's, left/right-hand rules', brownian motion's, issac newton's books !!

how come u were too chicken minded to find their books ? u knew some kids would take it personal and beat the living shyt out of you hence u kept mute and just dubbed them in school.

keep looking for the book of barnabas and jasher, i'm very sure ur salvation in those books !
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Kuns: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2007
That's right your question has answered itself. These laws, statues and commandments were originally craved on walls, written of leather and the papyrus letter.

There were many laws, statues and commandments (these are plurality implying many). They would have to be recorded on something or somewhere, just like the laws and statues and commandments of Moses. So that these doctines "laws" could be studied and observed. Don't you think observed?
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by pilgrim1(f): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2007
Kuns:

So was God talking too himself?

In that text, where did you read that it was called the LAW of ABRAHAM?
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Reverend(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2007
The bible is complete and utter nonsense ( a fabrication of biblical proportions, so to speak) grin grin
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by Kuns: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2007
Pilgrim.1, I'm not here to argue, if you do your research you will overstand that these Law/s, Statute/s and Commandment/s governed every aspect of Civil and Society life, just like you write down things today for reference later, they did the same thing thousands of years ago. They wrote on the Papyrus leaves, on animal hide (skin), some scriptures were written on wood. This was later in time written in parchments and scrolls.

OK, where is the Book of the Covenent mentioned in 2 Kings 23 : 21 and I quote "21: And the king commanded all the people, saying, Keep the passover unto the LORD your God, as it is written in the[b] book of this covenant[/b]."

Yes Ok, Pilgrim.1 go and check that one out 2 Kings 23 : 21, it said book of this covenant.

Where is it?

And Mr wormedup, the bible mentions (makes reference) too these missing books as if we (people) have read them.
Why are they hiding them?

What are they trying to hide from us?

What is a covenant? What are they hiding? How do YOU know your salvation and the salvation of our race is not in any of these missing books?

Don't shoot the messenger, I am only delivering a message. I only go where the facts take me.

Re: Is The Bible Complete? by wormedup(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2007
Kuns:

And Mr wormedup, the bible mentions (makes reference) too these missing books as if we (people) have read them.
Why are they hiding them?

What are they trying to hide from us?

What is a covenant? What are they hiding? How do YOU know your salvation and the salvation of our race is not in any of these missing books?

Don't shoot the messenger, I am only delivering a message. I only go where the facts take me.

why do u keep repeating the same thing over and over again !
and what do you mean by "as if we have read them" ?
physics textbooks mention "charles' law as if we have read them"; where is charles' book ! to mention just one !
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by pilgrim1(f): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2007
Kuns:

Pilgrim.1, I'm not here to argue, if you do your research you will overstand that these Law/s, Statute/s and Commandment/s governed every aspect of Civil and Society life, just like you write down things today for reference later, they did the same thing thousands of years ago.

I was not not arguing with you. Just one request I made: show me where in that verse (Gen. 26:5) that it was called the law of Abraham. That is all. Not the crumbs that you argued instead. Thank you.
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by babs787(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
@kuns

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-46848.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-46848.32.html

Follow these links and read all you may want to know about the missing verses, books and the preface of some bibles agreeing that the bible is corrupt. Also read their response to my questions on the completeness of the bible.

@pilgrim

I was not not arguing with you. Just one request I made: show me where in that verse (Gen. 26:5) that it was called the law of Abraham. That is all. Not the crumbs that you argued instead. Thank you.

You will start accusing muslims of avoiding thread. The topic is 'IS THE BIBLE COMPLETE' and dont try to divert as I have known you for that. So answer the questions and babs will come in as it progresses.
Re: Is The Bible Complete? by pilgrim1(f): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrim

You will start accusing muslims of avoiding thread. The topic is 'IS THE BIBLE COMPLETE' and don't try to divert as I have known you for that. So answer the questions and babs will come in as it progresses.

I am not like you, my player. What did you intend to do by accusing someone else instead of focusing on the topic? The thread on The Quran and the Hadith was left unattended by your and your folks, and I didnt press issues, seeing there are not enough intelligent Muslims in the house to brace up to issues. Your trademark for games and allegations are unmistakable, so do not try to rub your marks on someone else in the hope that it would make your own burdens lighter.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty / 5 Reasons Christians Should Share Testimonies In Church - Tunde Korede / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: A Popular Musician Will Die Before December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.