Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,284 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election (1500 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Of PDP Declared Winner Of Imo Guber Poll / Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River / Us, Uk, Eu In Grave Shock Over Osun Poll, Want Pdp Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by fahren(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
PDP declared winner by Inec in the by-election held in Takum1 State Constituency of Taraba State.

APC polled 3,268
PDP polled 10,725

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by amaniro: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Men PDP dealt with them real hardcheesy

10,000cheesy ~3, 000

chai!tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by centoke30(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Ngeneukwu, come and see what a state constituency election result should look like. PDP did well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by donphilopus: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2018
amaniro:
Men PDP dealt with them real hardcheesy

10,000cheesy ~3, 000

chai!tongue

I thought you guys would term this one "vote buying" or "rigging"? Seems any election APC wins is rigged while that of PDP is free and fair. Talk of double standard.!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by donphilopus: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2018
centoke30:
Ngeneukwu, come and see what a state constituency election result should look like. PDP did well

Was it not rigged? Did they not buy votes?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2018
they say.. buhari is a movement up north.. yet he lost his ward.. grin

and still losing..

na so the zombeic party wan take coLlect result for rivers.. but devil catch dem..

APC is dead.. waiting for the burial rites

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by Corrinthians(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2018
donphilopus:

I thought you guys would term this one "vote buying" or "rigging"? Seems any election APC wins is rigged while that of PDP is free and fair. Talk of double standard.!
That is one notoriety PDP supporters are known for.

Once it doesn't favour them, it was rigged and all that.

Once it favours them, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the process.

They are the most bitter losers you could ever find on earth. grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by centoke30(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2018
donphilopus:

Was it not rigged? Did they not buy votes?
that's not what I'm saying, there is thread where Ngeneukwu said APC won PDP in the state house constituency election with some a figure that when added together u will arrive at 2k votes which is impossible for only 2k voters to come out, had it been they were up to 10k, we could have believed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by amaniro: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2018
donphilopus:

Am not saying something gibberish but believe me this election was fair and free, because the vote margin is imaginable. There's no way you'd say they rigged it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by senatordave1(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2018
amaniro:

Am not saying something gibberish but believe me this election was fair and free, because the vote margin is imaginable. There's no way you'd say they rigged it.
Buhari has never won there plus its the gov lga.apc got 25% of the votes.funny enough,pdp during presidential polls,pdp will inflate the numbers

1 Like

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by dlondonbadboy: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2018
grin.

Let me reserve my comment for now

1 Like

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by Blackfire(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Abeg which country is that?

1 Like

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by senatordave1(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2018
centoke30:
that's not what I'm saying, there is thread where Ngeneukwu said APC won PDP in the state house constituency election with some a figure that when added together u will arrive at 2k votes which is impossible for only 2k voters to come out, had it been they were up to 10k, we could have believed it
Ok,he made a mistake.ph constituency has 8 wards,that was the result of only one ward.even if apc would lose,they would have gotten at least 40%.that how next year polls will be

1 Like

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by wyqay: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Get me my glasses and microscope to check the results well well grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by donphilopus: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
That is one notoriety PDP supporters are known for.

Once it doesn't favour them, it was rigged and all that.

Once it favours them, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the process.

They are the most bitter losers you could ever find on earth. grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin

They're claiming it's fair now since it favoured them but they'd wail to high heaven when the governorship doesn't favour them in Osun next month.

I saw a thread where they're already castigating the REC posted to Osun State terming him a known APC rigger forgetting he conducted the 2014 Osun election when PDP still held sway. That could be "wailing in advance" you know. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by Calers: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Incumbent governor consistency.
Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by Metuh: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

They're claiming it's fair now since it favoured them but they'd wail to high heaven when the governorship doesn't favour them in Osun next month.

I saw a thread where they're already castigating the REC posted to Osun State terming him a known APC rigger forgetting he conducted the 2014 Osun election when PDP still held sway. That could be "wailing in advance" you know. cheesy
Oga in a sane society, APC won't even think of contesting not to talk of dragging numbers of votes with anyone.

Failures want to be elected self. grin

Can you convince me on why I should vote for failure Buhari?

1 Like

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by Metuh: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Buhari has never won there plus its the gov lga.apc got 25% of the votes.funny enough,pdp during presidential polls,pdp will inflate the numbers
Oga stop this jargons talk of 25% joor, were you expecting the people Buhari couldn't protect to vote his party?

APCs vote is not even up-to the 25% self, do the math yourself.

Shebi you guys said Buhari's popularity is enough to vote anyone in? E go shock you very soon.

South East/South South plus Middle Belt is a No-go area for APC at the moment.

Oppositions will divide his Northern bloc votes and the party is over. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
I hope that this is not the opportunity INEC is waiting for to approve that which they suspended

2 Likes

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by FarahAideed: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
I wonder why Buharis INEC refuse to alter this one

1 Like

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by donphilopus: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

Oga in a sane society, APC won't even think of contesting not to talk of dragging numbers of votes with anyone.

Failures want to be elected self. grin

Can you convince me on why I should vote for failure Buhari?

You've made your mind not to see anything good in the man so no need convincing you to vote the man you like to hate. There are sane Nigerians who are still ready to vote him again and again.
Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by donbachi(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
as if dem go dash people money 4 sey dem win...price of garri no go still come dan
Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by Metuh: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
donphilopus:

You've made your mind not to see anything good in the man so no need convincing you to vote the man you like to hate. There sane Nigerians who are ready to vote him again and again.
No SANE Nigerian will think of voting a sick, weak, clueless and mentally lazy old man as President for the 2nd term.

Only online miscreants are giving themselves hope. Buhari is a super failure.

You can't brainwash sensible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by donphilopus: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

No SANE Nigerian will think of voting a sick, weak, clueless and mentally lazy old man as President for the 2nd term.

Only online miscreants are giving themselves hope. Buhari is a super failure.

You can't brainwash sensible Nigerians.

So you expect sensible Nigerians to vote those thieves PDP are parading as their aspirants. Can you mention any of your top Presidential aspirants without any allegation of corruption? Is it Saraki that couldn't do anything in Kwara State when he held sway for 8years? Or Atiku that became so rich as a customs officer? Or Tambuwal who has done virtually nothing in Sokoto State since 2015 that he was sworn in? Or Kwankwaso that paid millions of dollar to a foreign university without sending any student to school there? Or Lamido that was paraded by EFCC alongside his sons? I can go on if you wish.

Anyway, I know you guys believe election starts and ends here on social media. 80% of voters in Nigeria have no access to social media so take your campaign to them if you truly want him out.
Re: PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election by Metuh: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
donphilopus:

So you expect sensible Nigerians to vote those thieves PDP are parading as their aspirants. Can you mention any of your top Presidential aspirants without any allegation of corruption? Is it Saraki that couldn't do anything in Kwara State when he held sway for 8years? Or Atiku that became so rich as a customs officer? Or Tambuwal who has done virtually nothing in Sokoto State since 2015 that he was sworn in? Or Kwankwaso that paid millions of dollar to a foreign university without sending any student to school there? Or Lamido that was paraded by EFCC alongside his sons? I can go on if you wish.

Anyway, I know you guys believe election starts and ends here on social media. 80% of voters in Nigeria have no access to social media so take your campaign to them if you truly want him out.
Oga stop deceiving yourself,we have a lot of other young candidates that are neither from APC nor PDP.

Stop consoling yourself by reinforcing failures. You have enough candidates to choose from. No excuses any more.

Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye and Kowa's candidates are there too. It's for the sake of your tomorrow bros.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Buhari Loses The 2019 Election In Nigeria? / PDP VP: Why SW Are Not Who They Claimed To Be / If Nnamdi Kanu Supports Atiku, Buhari Will Widen The Margin Of Victory In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.