Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River (18243 Views)

The Ikom Bridge In Cross River State Almost Done! / Emeka Ihedioha Of PDP Declared Winner Of Imo Guber Poll / PDP Declared Winner In Takum1 Taraba State House Of Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by engineerboat(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Stella Egbung Nkoro of the PDP declared winner of the Ikom II State Constitiency bye-election in Cross River State

. She replaces her husband, the member repeesenting same constituency, who died recently.

All parties have come to an agreement that Simon Okoro's wife replace the husband since the term in office is almost due, also so money isn't spent on elections. She's been accepted and the process is climaxed at INEC office at the moment

Lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by gmercy713: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
They did not conduct election?
No total votes...

4 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by engineerboat(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
gmercy713:
No total votes...

YES all parties agreed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by engineerboat(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
All parties have come to an agreement that Simon Okoro's wife replace the husband since the term in office is almost due, also so money isn't spent on elections.

She's been accepted and the process is done

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
South South and South East are diehard pdp. I learnt pdp also won kwara rerun...A proof that saraki is still very strong in the state . Lai muhammed hails from that constituency from the info I gathered.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by gmercy713: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
engineerboat:

YES all parties agreed

OK. People are good to each other in some places than another.

1 Like

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by pacifique(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Same way all parties ll adopt Atiku/Obi 2019 grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by docadams: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
awelekiti:
South South and South East are diehard pdp. I learnt pdp also won kwara rerun...A proof that saraki is still very strong in the state . Lai muhammed hails from that constituency from the info I gathered.

Don't live in a fools Paradise. PDP is being raped in kwara

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by seanfer(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
awelekiti:

APC is Murdering PDP in kwara By-election...

27 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by engineerboat(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
awelekiti:

Kwara result are not all in, let wait for final declaration

1 Like

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by engineerboat(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
seanfer:

Stop living in fool paradise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by engineerboat(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
docadams:

Don't live in a fools Paradise. PDP is being raped in kwara

Are you the rapist.

Face front. Cross river is out already.

4 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by unitysheart(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
awelekiti:

keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by docadams: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
seanfer:

Don't mind the rumour monger? Their chief lies peddler, engineerboat even had to run away.

3 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by senatordave1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
engineerboat:

Are you the rapist.

I thought you reported that pdp was the only party contesting in ikom?

5 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I thought you reported that pdp was the only party contesting in ikom?
SE and SS is PDP strong hold

2 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by senatordave1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
docadams:

Don't mind the rumour monger? Their chief lies peddler, engineerboat even had to run away.
Am not happy with apc decision not to field anybody for the ikom rerun.they should have tested their strength there
Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by senatordave1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
SE and SS is PDP strong hold
Did apc contest in ikom bye poll

1 Like

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by docadams: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
engineerboat:

Are you the rapist.

Engineerboat, how market? You abandoned us on a thread on Bauchi bye-election that you created. Now I understand why. Your boat sank in the in the Creeks of Cross River.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Did apc contest in ikom bye poll
When they knw they would lose? Why didn't they contest

2 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by OAUTemitayo: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
awelekiti:
Dream on

2 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by engineerboat(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Am not happy with apc decision not to field anybody for the ikom rerun.they should have tested their strength there

Their primary was disorganized so before they could get one done it was already late, just like zamfara

1 Like

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
awelekiti:

Lai Muhammad's son is also in Lagos state house of assembly...

Sanwo olu is from ogun state..

APc just keep relegating Lagos indigenes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by docadams: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Bros, I don't really mind. I think it is a symbolic gesture to the family of the deceased. There many more battles to be fought and won.

2 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by Kennedy94(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by senatordave1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
engineerboat:

Their primary was disorganized so before they could get one done it was already late, just like zamfara
Oga,your funny.dont forget am from cross river.your even contradicting your post.all political parties agreed jointly not to field any candidate in the bye poll so that the woman can collect her husband remaining entitlements up till May if not the government will neglect them.this decision was made shortly after nkoro’s demise and before inec released the timetable.

5 Likes

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by senatordave1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
docadams:

Bros, I don't really mind. I think it is a symbolic gesture to the family of the deceased. There many more battles to be fought and won.
Your actually right.it was a consensus decision by all parties and all ikom people.its even better for apc to reserve all it's armoury for next year.again,cross river Central where ikom is has been overran by apc
Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by obaataaokpaewu: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
That's nice.... They are first brothers before party membership
Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by TheAdvocate(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
gmercy713:
No total votes...

Only a single political party field a candidate and legally, there is no need for an election. It's irrelevant whether the other political agree or not.

1 Like

Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by engineerboat(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
docadams:

Engineerboat, how market? You abandoned us on a thread on Bauchi bye-election that you created. Now I understand why. Your boat sank in the in the Creeks of Cross River.

Is your finger paining you or you cannot type your original result with you.

Stop behaving like anyhow
Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by yrex01(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
engineerboat:

Stop living in fool paradise
lol I dey see ur mumu post for ur mumu thread na.. Oga go sleep, we wey dey kwara no shout na someone wey dey far dey wail.. Pdp is down here man
Re: Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River by docadams: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
engineerboat:

Is your finger paining you or you cannot type your original result with you.

Stop behaving like anyhow

Your anguish today de sweet my belle! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno / Full Resolutions Of The National Economic Council Meeting Of 20/07/2023 / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.