Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters (47609 Views)

Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
The embattled senate president of Nigeria, Dr Bukola Saraki took time out of his busy schedules to celebrate his youngest daughter's A-level results. He post on his Twitter account a while ago:

Great to catch a few hours with my youngest daughters, so proud of their achievements with A* all round, and haven't they grown! Best news I have received this year! #soproud #prouddad #heforshe.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1031132275767824384

They have actually grown

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by MrAnele(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
with his all his money him still born cheke nche

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Sapphire86(f): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
In spite of his good, bad, and ugly qualities, I still like this man. grin

He will always be known as the senate president with the most turbulent tenure but also as the underdog who kept pulling the rug under APC.

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by itspzpics(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmm nice
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by BruncleZuma: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
[img]https://media1./images/ddccfc77203bbd2b1a175f2e3e4265a2/tenor.gif[/img]

They will soon start firing their arrows...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by ednut1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thief then thief now grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Panelbeater(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
I love this man

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Macopol01(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
All I see is sarathief and him cows !

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by gergemam: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Beautiful Babes...

Make person con do to them wetin their papa dey do to

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by waaliano: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by ModsareChevres: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ok
Where is your son?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
All na strategy undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
k
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by HeWrites(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Born and raised with.....
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
I wanna bleep dem..

My dick dey scratch me

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Show us your obese dilettante son na

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by SageTravels: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Macopol01:
All I see is sarathief and him cows !

All I see is beautiful family

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by surveyProf(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by fergie001: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
He even looks older then......
See how he looks like my son....while I am many years younger than he is...
Chai,money good oooo

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by emmaak2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
It is barely five months to the next presidential elections in Nigeria. Unlike four years ago, there are no mass visits to Aso Rock Villa to collect inducements to support a desperate reelection bid.
As at this time in 2014, musicians, actors, thugs, militants, ethnic militias, political jobbers, pressmen, comedians, bloggers, market women, traditional rulers, party chieftains, prostitutes, herbalists, pastors, witches and wizards were besieging the presidential villa to receive settlement in order to support the reelection bid of the government that was in power then.
The president himself was hosting some. The then first lady was hosting some. The National Security Adviser became a government ATM. Today nothing of that sort is happening and all of those cretinous characters who enjoyed the booty back then are upset. They're upset because the feeding bottle was removed four years ago. That's why they will NEVER like Buhari. It is no longer business as usual. And I am happy and proud to have been part of the movement that upset the apple cart. No regrets!
If you're still not seeing CHANGE, go get yourself some spiritual glasses. You need them.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by AfroSamurai: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
You can't expect the kids of rogues not be smart, can you? grin
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by livebullet(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Saraki hey! See Oshiobaba!

Ahahahahaha.
Saraki lookin for where to hide

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by SageTravels: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
femcruz:
All na strategy undecided

Like Baba with His Daughter Now a billionaire MRS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by lonelydora: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Saraki, my guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by generalcorper042(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
My love for dis man, no be small

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by HolyClement001(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
sarakite

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by itiswellandwell: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pretty ladies.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Floryangel8: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
ednut1:
Thief then thief now grin
Na you talk am
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by SageTravels: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
ModsareChevres:
Ok Where is your son?
E concern You

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by HenryG(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
The two daughters of a brainy politician. No wonders the girls too are brainies..

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman / PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.