Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters (47617 Views)

Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Samirana360(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
ok
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by 12Monkeys: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
[s]
Sapphire86:
In spite of his good, bad, and ugly qualities, I still like this man. grin

He will always be known as the senate president with the most turbulent tenure but also as the underdog who kept pulling the rug under APC.
[/s]

Pleaze name just one so-called bad and ugly qualities.

You idiots that worship that occultic frog Tinubu and that BH Amir Buhari

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Sannisege: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Awon Omo OLE

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by omoranmilowo: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
ednut1:
Thief then thief now grin
. Who is not thief among politicians?
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by omoranmilowo: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Macopol01:
All I see is sarathief and him cows !
. Who knows what you will do if you are opportuned.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
ednut1:

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Felixv: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Future kwara state governors, if you know you know grin
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by israelmao(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thanks God for them and I do appreciate your latest political tutorials being dished out to political green horns.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
God bless the beautiful girls.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by ezegold4we: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
U guys should stop referring to saraki as the embattled senate president, he's cool and calm, the only group that is battling themselves is Adams oshomole, Buhari, Tinubu, liar muhammed and the evil and backward cult called APC.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Lumig: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
last35:
The embattled senate president of Nigeria, Dr Bukola Saraki took time out of his busy schedules to celebrate his youngest daughter's A-level results. He post on his Twitter account a while ago:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1031132275767824384

They have actually grown
Saraki is always trying to play pranks on people's emotions. Wetin concern us with his twins
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by aforosco(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
oyb:
Show us your obese dilettante son na
Funny as seni saraki is obese like that eh,He can collect your ex, Gf and nxt Gf from you.As a matter of fact on your way to introduction your fiance can change her mind if they told her seni is intrested.I dont know you guys prob sha, Not everyone must be skinny some will be chubby and it doesnt mean they are not healthy some may be skinny and it doesnt mean they are hungry
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by akiOYIBO: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
emmaak2:
It is barely five months to the next presidential elections in Nigeria. Unlike four years ago, there are no mass visits to Aso Rock Villa to collect inducements to support a desperate reelection bid.
As at this time in 2014, musicians, actors, thugs, militants, ethnic militias, political jobbers, pressmen, comedians, bloggers, market women, traditional rulers, party chieftains, prostitutes, herbalists, pastors, witches and wizards were besieging the presidential villa to receive settlement in order to support the reelection bid of the government that was in power then.
The president himself was hosting some. The then first lady was hosting some. The National Security Adviser became a government ATM. Today nothing of that sort is happening and all of those cretinous characters who enjoyed the booty back then are upset. They're upset because the feeding bottle was removed four years ago. That's why they will NEVER like Buhari. It is no longer business as usual. And I am happy and proud to have been part of the movement that upset the apple cart. No regrets!
If you're still not seeing CHANGE, go get yourself some spiritual glasses. You need them.
This one don old..tell us sometin new
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Sapphire86(f): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

Pleaze name just one so-called bad and ugly qualities.

You idiots that worship that occultic frog Tinubu and that BH Amir Buhari

Breathe in, breathe out; breathe in, breathe out; take a glass of cold water, smile and relax - life ain’t that hard!

Also learn to pass your message or opinion politely. You will go far doing that. Ok dear? Have a lovely week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Glink2018(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Your excellence sir,

I humbly apply for one of your daughters for marriage.

Sir, I have all the qualifications to be a good husband to your daughter.

Attached herewith are various nairaland post I have made concerning your government.

Your excellence sir , with all my experience, qualifications, wisdom and exposure , I believe I'm most qualified to be your in-laws .

While this is forwarded for your consideration and approval, accept my highest esteem.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Omoluabi

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by DrTonitee(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
lord saraki, pretender to the iron throne.

Congrats, nothing beats family.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by ashawopikin(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
yes they have grown... breasts grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by yusufejijnr: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kudos to d man of honour God bless Nigeria God bless kwara
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
No wahala, that's nice, see how your daughters are freshing, and you are less concern about another man's daughter, you always fight for your pocket not for nigerians, and some idiot still hailing you, i don't know where their own daughter will be at the age of yours.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by samsanyus(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
I guess the daughters are not schooling in Nigeria or if in Nigeria, they are in the best private schools. Pls push bills to improve our public education sector. Not all Nigerians can afford best of the best of private schools.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by anochuko01(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
emmaak2:
It is barely five months to the next presidential elections in Nigeria. Unlike four years ago, there are no mass visits to Aso Rock Villa to collect inducements to support a desperate reelection bid.
As at this time in 2014, musicians, actors, thugs, militants, ethnic militias, political jobbers, pressmen, comedians, bloggers, market women, traditional rulers, party chieftains, prostitutes, herbalists, pastors, witches and wizards were besieging the presidential villa to receive settlement in order to support the reelection bid of the government that was in power then.
The president himself was hosting some. The then first lady was hosting some. The National Security Adviser became a government ATM. Today nothing of that sort is happening and all of those cretinous characters who enjoyed the booty back then are upset. They're upset because the feeding bottle was removed four years ago. That's why they will NEVER like Buhari. It is no longer business as usual. And I am happy and proud to have been part of the movement that upset the apple cart. No regrets!
If you're still not seeing CHANGE, go get yourself some spiritual glasses. You need them.
lol.... na buhari you package like this?
jona was a failure and so is buhari
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Printerscanner: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
ednut1:

It is hereditary, his father stole, he and his siblings are stealing, his children too will steal. It is generational.
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Geojio: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
ednut1:

Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by creserve: 1:25am On Aug 20, 2018
femcruz:
All na strategy undecided
You seems to understand the guy better! Part of the strategy now is to bribe prophets to be saying he's gonna win the next election ,you noticed one of them came out recently to say the next President's name will start with S,you'll still see more!
Another strategy is that soon, the other aspirants in PDP will start getting molested and embarrassed in different locations across the country thus people will start doubting their popularity!
Opinion moulders too will start selling his candidacy, its started with Dele Momodu and Okupe,others will follow suit soon after being financially induced!!!
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by fabre4: 4:13am On Aug 20, 2018
emmaak2:

but you R still as poor as you were while Buhari and his cohorts are getting richer. M.U.M.U toy soldier
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by ednut1(m): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=Geojio post=70433005][/quote]see this mumu . Who told u i support PMB. Apc and pdp are thieves
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2018
I thought they are Muslims, where are their hijab?
Re: Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters by Ayobami7(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Seven Notable Excerpts From Obasanjo’s Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.