Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,580 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p (9860 Views)

Hausa Actress Slays In New Pics After Leaked Sex Video Scandal. Trusts In Allah / WTF? Man Discovers Wife's NudĀ£ Pics After Paying 2.5 Million As Dowry(pics / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by GOFRONT(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by ezeigbo194(m): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2018
omohz:

must you show how ignorant you are, is that not a laptop .

You don't know anything about design.... Hide ur face in shame.... How can u design without an external mouse u will end up doing an hour's work in 2 or more
Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by GOFRONT(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2018
Chaii.....Na mission impossible be dat oo......all dis items jst for cleansing of the mind??.... grin grin

Mind better remain polluted grin
Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2018
Jadoskii:
for 3d? I've neva seen/met anyone from scratch design a 3d structure without a mouse from 100l to masters 2 to Julius berger company.....for Christ's sake how will u start up ur revit/sketchup/3ds max/archicad/autocad/cimema4d and say u want to achieve something without the use of an external mouse device.....what type of design r u talking about abi Na photo editing design u dey talk...

Those kids are only been subconsciously taught how to LIVE A FALSE LIFE, the CORRUPTION of their innocence. I majored in Architecture in the University, though am not actively practicing. Hence, my knowledge and acknowledgement that your observation of the FALSEHOOD displayed is GENUINE.

We are living in an age of LIES and of REIGN OF QUANTITY. All that counts is numbers not QUALITY. Numbers for trends on blogs, just an example. Another is in Democracy, the game of majority carries the vote matters not if the minority are the few that are making the WISEST of choice. All that counts is numbers. The irony is that, the majority are mostly UNWISE, courtesy of the HERDS MENTALITY, psychology of the crowd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by Jadoskii(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2018
omohz:

bro, you can do it, with or without a mouse, am a structural engineering student
bro there r somethings u won't be able to do on those softwares I listed above without the aid of an external mouse...if at the end of the day u Set ur mind to do it...hmmm...it's not an enviable task...First of all it is not professional (imagine going to work without ur mouse;superiors in the industry see that as being unprofessional),secondly it will take too much time and effort ....is it worth it? No?
Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
ezeigbo194:

You don't know anything about design.... Hide ur face in shame.... How can u design without an external mouse u will end up doing an hour's work in 2 or more

Mumu,did you read what you said, you can do it but it takes much time simple, not saying you can do it at all
Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jadoskii:
bro there r somethings u won't be able to do on those softwares I listed above without the aid of an external mouse...if at the end of the day u Set ur mind to do it...hmmm...it's not an enviable task...First of all it is not professional (imagine going to work without ur mouse;superiors in the industry see that as being unprofessional),secondly it will take too much time and effort ....is it worth it? No?

I understand your point, but you saying the kids could not do it was wrong, I know it will be time consuming but they are kids just catching fun
Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by Agboki: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
jayinfo2:

Boss how u doing Na. Pls wat are u actually doing now may be me too sef fit do to take get d small happiness way u get.

Show me d way

grin grin grin men are not smiling,I dey into I.T sir.
Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by jayinfo2(m): 12:41am On Aug 21, 2018
Agboki:

grin grin grin men are not smiling,I dey into I.T sir.

Confirm me too sabi small IT ooo. Like I know small HTML and php . where do u focus on IT .
Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by DeejayTeeno(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2020
LuciferKristi:
Na by this one?
They'll still end up as G boy and Runz girl last last.

I remember being a pro @ Windows MovieMaker, PowerPoint, Adobe Pagemaker, Maya, CorelDraw, FruityLoops, VirtualDJ etc before I turned 13. Could fly & land a plane at that age too. Had lofty dreams of designing & producing my own video games and making tons of money from sales.

No be me dey here so?

When life deals you three successive "pick twos", you go know say no be by all these things.

LoL.. Please show your boy way ooooh. Any hustle I down to go for it! I'm done been Broke.
Re: Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p by laughitall(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
LuciferKristi:
Na by this one?
They'll still end up as G boy and Runz girl last last.

I remember being a pro @ Windows MovieMaker, PowerPoint, Adobe Pagemaker, Maya, CorelDraw, FruityLoops, VirtualDJ etc before I turned 13. Could fly & land a plane at that age too. Had lofty dreams of designing & producing my own video games and making tons of money from sales.

No be me dey here so?

When life deals you three successive "pick twos", you go know say no be by all these things.
lucifer lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw This On My Girl Friend Message Box.... / See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.