Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah (32947 Views)

Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) / The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal / Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Awaja(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2018
That uncle weh de train snake de find you with enough friends!
Me-tell am say I no de abeg
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Very informative thread. I need to research more on snake rearing. Sounds very lucrative.
I am sure you want to rear the snake that will swallow up Nigeria's budget in the future
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Glorylynn: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2018
adisabarber:
Imagine counting the rattle snakes on your farm and you discover one of them is missing grin

Na wetin I just dey think now,I cannot come and use hypertension to kill myself.make den dey make der money grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by sulakishop(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2018
Snake rearing ké? Is this a joke?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Mrjo(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Very informative thread. I need to research more on snake rearing. Sounds very lucrative.
continue with your PUSSYBBQGRILLS is more lucrative
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by redsun(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2018
The guy is a pioneer.He is the kind of people Nigeria need to free itself from the very primitive state it's in at the moment to even 15 century Renaissance Europe state of minds. Forget about 21st century,let's start fundamentally and methodically from the earlier stage before we can catapult ourselves into the jet age.Understanding your environment,nature and all its wonderful attributes are keys to understanding oneself.

More grease to his elbow.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Ajicold(f): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2018
You want snake to swallow more money abi
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by davidque: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2018
henry49:
Are there no snakes under the rock? The fellow is just confused. Maybe the bad economy is making him go gaga!
Henry49 i hope you weren't referring to me as confused? 'cos only an educated illiterate will misunderstand an idiomatic expression. "Do you live under a rock" is an idiomatic expression connoting one that lives in seclusion where he/she make little or no contact with the outside world, don't take it literally
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Omotolani0912: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Snake rearing abi kini mo ngbo leti mi yi? No be me and you ����
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by boyjo: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
eddyghali:
Had a few snakes in my custody some years ago after graduating, got frustrated as i couldn't sell nor put it to further use...so i killed them.

Ouch! What did you kill them with?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by holysaint1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
adisabarber:
Imagine counting the rattle snakes on your farm and you discover one of them is missing grin

Until u find the snake.. This is how you will be feeling.

Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
davidque:

Henry49 i hope you weren't referring to me as confused? 'cos only an educated illiterate will misunderstand an idiomatic expression. "Do you live under a rock" is an idiomatic expression connoting one that lives in seclusion where he/she make little or no contact with the outside world, don't take it literally
There are 3 types of education:
1. Academic Education: learning to read and write
2. Professional Education: Master's, Bsc
3. Financial Education: Make money, even when you're asleep.
I may not beat chest and tell you that I'm proficient in 1 & 2 above.
But, I''ll tell you that #3 above is my forte.
NOTE: The word "illiterate" is not a noun as you've wrongly used it: it's an adjective that qualifies the noun in front of it e.g illiterate person, illiterate farmer illiterate hunter.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by holysaint1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
11doubledee:

snake business

Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by zinny377(f): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
How does one rear snake biko...I will jus pretend like I did not see this thread shocked
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
zinny377:
How does one rear snake biko...I will jus pretend like I did not see this thread shocked
The fool thinks that all animals can be reared!
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by donnie(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
enoch273:

how much last for a plot?
Where in ibeju? Will i pass awoyaya?

Elerangbe, immediately after the bridge.
600k is even an old price, my agent is currently working on a deal for up to 12 plots @700k per plot.

It's a nice table land with survey and land receipts.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by King44(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
adisabarber:
loooool...
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by davidque: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2018
henry49:
There are 3 types of education:
1. Academic Education: learning to read and write
2. Professional Education: Master's, Bsc
3. Financial Education: Make money, even when you're asleep.
I may not beat chest and tell you that I'm proficient in 1 & 2 above.
But, I''ll tell you that #3 above is my forte.
NOTE: The word "illiterate" is not a noun as you've wrongly used it: it's an adjective that qualifies the noun in front of it e.g illiterate person, illiterate farmer illiterate hunter.
"educated illiterate" was used in context "Mr My Forte", you should have deduced what i was saying from my use of words....oooh never mind
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by enoch273: 1:04am On Aug 21, 2018
donnie:

Elerangbe, immediately after the bridge.
600k is even an old price, my agent is currently working on a deal for up to 12 plots @700k per plot.

It's a nice table land with survey and land receipts.
would like to get one pls or're you selling the whole 12 at once to a specific buyer?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by ijemishkisic(m): 4:15am On Aug 21, 2018
enoch273:

interested in your signature

Then u WhatsApp me as stated there
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:42am On Aug 21, 2018
zinny377:

Call me.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by donnie(m): 6:11am On Aug 21, 2018
enoch273:

would like to get one pls or're you selling the whole 12 at once to a specific buyer?

Yes the buyer is ready to buy the twelve. But If you act fast and we have a good deal, I can convince my aunt with plot in same area to sell to you.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by 7agaza(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

Call me.

Good day bro.

Please can I get your contact?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by eddyghali(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
boyjo:

Ouch! What did you kill them with?
lolzz
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Ennyforeal(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
join food for all nations today!
This business is the first *MLM* to use food card in Nigeria

Where ur food incentives will have the cash equivalent on ur food card and u can shop with it from any food store that uses *POS*

Feel free to work into any Access bank and make enquires

The business is in partnership with Access bank, after registration a food card will be requested by u which means immediately after registration u will request for food card.To enable you shop at your convenience. Access bank will have an account opened for your card. All Food Card comes with their unique number. for more info contact me on zero eight zero five three seven six zero zero nine three.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by Crossbow(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Aunty fear nor dey catch u?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by boyjo: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2018
eddyghali:

lolzz

Which kain suspense be this naw? You no answer me. tongue
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by eddyghali(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
boyjo:

Which kain suspense be this naw? You no answer me. tongue
I poisoned them. lolzzz
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by zinny377(f): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

Call me.

Mail me ur number
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by zinny377(f): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

Call me.

OK. Mail me ur number.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah by beautyhound(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Ajicold:
You want snake to swallow more money abi

lmao... hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media / The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Breaks Her Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.