Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos (32484 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by adem30: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Very soon when completed Wailers will tell us GEJ completed 98%

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Glink2018(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
At Least they inspected sth
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by obi58: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
That Airport is the Worst Airport in the World...
You practically weep when u fly into port harcourt airport... Looks more like an Airport in A war torn zone ...

WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Tribute to Barr Halima Buhari - (PRESIDENT BUHARI'S DAUGHTER)- A hard working Nigerian Youth

She was last in her class in UK where she tried so hard to study Law.

Twice She failed to pass The Nigeria Law School exams required to qualify her for Legal practice in Nigeria.

But when her father became president, she was granted a free pass in the Nigerian Law School and was called to bar almost 3yrs ago...

Now she has been given a Board member Position at NNPC earning over N7-million Naira per month amongst other fringe benefits as the President's daughter while ordinary Nigerians who study hard and make good grades in schools at home and abroad go years without job or have lost their jobs and livelihoods under her father's direct supervision, and others who are lucky, receive (#30,000 N-Power) monthly for 24months or less and the same people are the ones shouting "Sai-Baba Buhari' while rewarding him with "Mr. integrity" Title.

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan

Sarrki

Is this true? cry
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Printerscanner: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless minister

Yes, he is very useless for trying to reconstruct and upgrade an airport which your lords and saviours Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Goatluck abandoned to rot away and become national disgrace for several years. Don't you think you need brain transplant before this your hatred for good things lead you to commit suicide?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by budusky05(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
DanielOc:
Looking at the Airport from behind, looks like a bakery

This below is an Airport

If PDP started it 16yrs ago, PMB should be commissioning them now,
Now if Stella odua the thief can inflate the price of BMW car by 250% you can imagine how much was looted for rehablitation of more than 7airports.
Well PMB is working, fixing all the wrongs PDP brought in to Nigeria for over 16yrs

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Felixv: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
So when was this project started and abandoned.
Let me guess. Pdp

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Clean2016: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
You practically weep when u fly into port harcourt airport... Looks more like an Airport in A war torn zone ...

WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Dauda Hassan

On Google

Type NNPC board members and circle her name

Type How to qualify for law and ask if there has ever been exception

Send mail to the school she graduated and make enquiries about her excellence?

Falsehood will only make you happy for a while
Laziness will on a long run keep you busy but with wrong job or unprofitable assignment

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by peculiar32(f): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
As Unizik post utme draws near you would need a conducive and affordable place to stay for the post utme. call or whatsapp Chiamaka on 08107370576. females only
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless minister
Poverty has caged u in the eastern part of nigeria,better drop hate and prosper,Ameachi passed you and yours,even his urine is better than you.
Sometime i do wondered how those of you that hate this administration so much sleep at night at all.
Drop hate cos gej has gone not to come back again just like Nnamdi.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by abokibuhari: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
AntiIPOB:
Poverty has caged u in the eastern part of nigeria,better drop hate and prosper,Ameachi passed you and yours,even his urine is better than you.
Sometime i do wondered how those of you that hate this administration so much sleep at night at all.
Drop hate cos gej has gone not to come back again just like Nnamdi.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by babsthegreat: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:

WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Tribute to Barr Halima Buhari - (PRESIDENT BUHARI'S DAUGHTER)- A hard working Nigerian Youth

Twice She failed to pass The Nigeria Law School exams required to qualify her for Legal practice in Nigeria.

But when her father became president, she was granted a free pass in the Nigerian Law School and was called to bar almost 3yrs ago...

Now she has been given a Board member Position at NNPC earning over N7-million Naira per month amongst other fringe benefits as the President's daughter while ordinary Nigerians who study hard and make good grades in schools at home and abroad go years without job or have lost their jobs and livelihoods under her father's direct supervision, and others who are lucky, receive (#30,000 N-Power) monthly for 24months or less and the same people are the ones shouting "Sai-Baba Buhari' while rewarding him with "Mr. integrity" Title.

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan

I.like your analysis is quite unfortunate for Nigeria and he keeps telling us he is fighting corruption let open our let us go get and PVC and redirect our future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by budusky05(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abeg na my boss be this.

If u wan vex, feel free. It's a free world atter all

Sai Amaechi,

Sai Baba.

Sai. APC

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by bedspread: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Clean2016:

On Google

Type NNPC board members and circle her name

Type How to qualify for law and ask if there has ever been exception

Send mail to the school she graduated and make enquiries about her excellence?

Falsehood will only make you happy for a while
Laziness will on a long run keep you busy but with wrong job or unprofitable assignment
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin
Noted. Kindly take my advice just as i took your correction. You may think u insult me........no cos that is the reason i'm here,to learn.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by abokibuhari: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
AntiIPOB:
Noted.
Kindly take my advice just as i took your correction.
You may think u insult me........no cos that is the reason i'm here,to learn.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:
cheesy
Never knew you are suffering from glacoma.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by DanielOc: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Are you in this same Nigeria? Let us tell ourselves the truth abeg. Nigerians are not yet ready for such extravagance. Try it and you will be crucified, either over the cost or the extravagance.

I stand to be corrected,

Akpabio built a stadium and every progressive individuals love it..... So try and understand where I'm tranna land..
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by abokibuhari: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
AntiIPOB:
Never knew you are suffering from glacoma.
cool
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Themandator: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:

WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan

Are you serious about this Buhari daughter's academic exploit?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Useless for nothing lost IGBOMAN.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Pat081: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Some people have bigger problem in dis forum if dey fail to do it wot will ur family do to dem?? ntin dan to talk and talk Let dem finish it b4 u open ur useless mouth ,let d governor talk 1st and let us know
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by WisdomFlakes: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
DanielOc:

I stand to be corrected,

Akpabio built a stadium and every progressive individuals love it..... So try and understand where I'm tranna land..

Listen, I would also like to have such world-class infrastructure as you showed in those pix, but I am only being realistic about the way Nigerians would largely view it. Folks like you and I are in the minority while the loudest critics of such projects would be in the majority. Even Lagos that is trying in that department of embarking on world class infrastructure get criticized bitterly along those lines on this very forum. And speaking of Akpabio stadium, not everybody in the state felt (nor still feel) it was necessary for him to build it in the first place -- to some it was a misplaced priority (though personally I like it).

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by ojoj(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:

WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan
You must be an educated illiterate. How many times will they tell you guys that she is not a member of the NNpC board. You can get the members by googling it. Na wa o. No wonder, most of you are referred to as LAZY YOUTH. You find it difficult to research to get the truth before spreading the lies. Use your Otondo head to get facts before spreading lies!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bedspread Stop The Lies And Stop Being Stupid.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by donbachi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Since i was born,and now i'm getting old.i have never seen this airport completed.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Tareq1105: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:

WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan

Liar!

This is wrong allegation and can lead to litigation.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by Tareq1105: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
ojoj:

You must be an educated illiterate. How many times will they tell you guys that she is not a member of the NNpC board. You can get the members by googling it. Na wa o. No wonder, most of you are referred to as LAZY YOUTH. You find it difficult to research to get the truth before spreading the lies. Use your Otondo head to get facts before spreading lies!

Would they research before commenting?

They are just interested in destroying Babas image but I tell you they will not succeed because we know the truth.

Lazy youths
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by RealityShot: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by 12Monkeys: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Early last year he was inspecting this same departure lounge.

Can he query Hadri Sirika?

For where.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by KaptainAfrika: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
THIS IS AN INSULT TO PROPAGANDA.

bedspread:

WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by FrankGiel: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:

WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan
I hate when people spew unverified info and beer parlour talk as facts..
How did you know she came last in the UK.. What was her class of degree?? U don't have to be president to influence results from the Nigerian law school so this is also bullshit.. Did you see her paycheck at NNPC, because I know many managers there don't earn up to 7m a month aside the illegal kickbacks they get.
Nigeria is truly in shambles , that's y someone like you can wake up and spew lies as facts and nothing can be done.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos by bedspread: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
FrankGiel:

I hate when people spew unverified info and beer parlour talk as facts..
How did you know she came last in the UK.. What was her class of degree?? U don't have to be president to influence results from the Nigerian law school so this is also bullshit.. Did you see her paycheck at NNPC, because I know many managers there don't earn up to 7m a month aside the illegal kickbacks they get.
Nigeria is truly in shambles , that's y someone like you can wake up and spew lies as facts and nothing can be done.
what u don't know u Sharappp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban / Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos / Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.