Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour (34040 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Meet The Only African Leader That Was Kissed On The Foot By Pope Francis / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by marvinsync(m): 5:22am On Aug 20, 2018
starbuck:
With Faith , the impossible becomes possible

Haters should choke on their spit

lol

faith - the substance of things HOPED for, the evidence of things NOT SEEN

in other words faith is putting trust in what u don't know , taking risks based on hopes

lol and ur wondering why developed countries are getting passed religion
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by emperorblog(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2018
BruncleZuma:
[img]https://media1./images/f1b5e20b233029ced9eaa0b3dceb5a92/tenor.gif[/img]

I'm here for the ethno-religious bloodbath...
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Alohaa: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2018
in all the write up is there any place they wrote it was the kiss that cured the girl......
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by naijajobx: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by jembalord: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2018
another story to believe
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by tartar9(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2018
isnovic:

From one whose prophet or messenger, PBUH, never performed any miracle, I can relate.
I never new Jesus never performed any miracle
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2018
Pachesky:
For the critics above me I wish you all knew about the power of Faith. If you did you wouldnt be surprised at some certain things.
If you have anyone who has undergone chemotherapy and survived..kindly ask them what kept them going despite the horrifying pain they were subjected to..
Then you would understand

kisses does not cure brain cancer.

pls grow more brain cells.
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Pachesky(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

kisses does not cure brain cancer.

pls grow more brain cells.
Ok kiddo
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pachesky:
Ok kiddo

Ok Pa Pachesky...grin
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by isnovic(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
tartar9:

I never new Jesus never performed any miracle

Then you do not know him literally and you haven't read the greatest chronicle of man's journey with Jehovah, The Bible.

Try reading it, it doesn't hurt or bite you know!!!
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by tartar9(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2018
isnovic:

Then you do not know him literally and you haven't read the greatest chronicle of man's journey with Jehovah, The Bible.

Try reading it, it doesn't hurt or bite you know!!!
Are you referring to yourself,you are the one who said he didn't perform any miracle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.