Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour (34032 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Meet The Only African Leader That Was Kissed On The Foot By Pope Francis / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by isnovic(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:
This scam religion at it again, the baby never had any brain tumor just a fake story created by the fraud infested religion they intend using to promote their scam.
Believe this shit you believe anything

Trash!

From one whose prophet or messenger, PBUH, never performed any miracle, I can relate.

6 Likes

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Zimmermann(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
This will be too much source of painment for all these devilish-prosperity-preaching churches grin #ProudlyCatholic #One&OnlyTrueMotherChurch cool
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by lawsbanks: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:
This scam religion at it again, the baby never had any brain tumor just a fake story created by the fraud infested religion they intend using to promote their scam.

Trash!

When i saw ur name. I lost words! With ur pissful religion disturbing the whole country. Snakehead

7 Likes

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Neddyogu(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mcowubaba:
No correlation, with the kiss and the baby beating brain tumor.
Religion is one of the biggest scam on Earth

Rather, irrational belief in religion is the problem.
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by asawanathegreat(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
God is always faithful.

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by postmann: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

And your religion is what exactly -- an adulterated copy and paste of the Jewish religion.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Danpersie31(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

which religion looks like a scam. the one that promises 70 virgins per person? people want to spend eternity resting, ur religion says u will have 70 virgins, so I will be spending eternity straffing ur time out. does it even sound reasonable to u?

a religion that encourages underage marriage, slavery and killing in d name of jihad

12 Likes

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Nathdoug(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
may God help you

3 Likes

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by JacksonOyibo: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
The baby didn't go for treatment abi they were waiting for him to be healed by the kiss? undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by crafteck(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

From d religion of piss

2 Likes

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Edu3Again: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Don't be pained because there is no healing in your religion. No resurrection in your religion, no peace in your religion of peace..Only war, death, killings, beheading, raping girls, child marriage, sharia, cutting limbs, slamming head on the ground...LOL.

Tell me one positive thing about youyour religion..Only one!
Jihad no be good thing lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by fxclothings123: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

Mofo obey God's commandments and never say what you not sure...
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Maximart(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
sorry for u and ur religion. ur myopic reasoning is sympathetic. killings is all u blv in.
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Eliusdgenie(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I ate Amala and ewedu soup then took professional exam which I passed

By the logic of OPs story my eating Amala was why I passed

You guys should Google "Post Hoc ergo propter hoc"
Dumb analogy.
U forgot the idea that faith or believe was in the equation.
Believe what you like, our state of mind still plays a huge role on our physical output

2 Likes

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by dlondonbadboy: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Edu3Again:

Jihad no be good thing lipsrsealed
undecided undecided

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by bluebay(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
See this one...Better go ask for forgiveness... With ur Flapping lips

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by DrTonitee(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
Have u heard of chance, probability....? What if it's true??
Speak not of things you know of.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by aniere: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
only fools doubt the healing power of God...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

My simple prayer for you.

If this be a scam, may the author's children be afflicted with histocytosis. If truly that the baby actually had Histiocytosis and you chose to use this to ridicule Christianity, may God Almighty allow satan to afflict your children with Histiocytosis! Please, be faithful to answer - AMIN!

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by selemempe: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Don't be pained because there is no healing in your religion. No resurrection in your religion, no peace in your religion of peace..Only war, death, killings, beheading, raping girls, child marriage, sharia, cutting limbs, slamming head on the ground...LOL.

Tell me one positive thing about youyour religion..Only one!
guy nawa for u o..islam is piss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by hopefulLandlord: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Eliusdgenie:
Dumb analogy.
U forgot the idea that faith or believe was in the equation.
Believe what you like, our state of mind still plays a huge role on our physical output

Exactly, you're didn't understand the analogy. What if I believe I'll pass if I ate Amala and ewedu soup?

with the assumption that the pope kissed the patient and the patient was healed being true. The question is if the patient would've been healed regardless of the kiss or even the faith?
Cancer remission can happen to any cancer patient at any damn time even though its extremely rare, there are atheists that have their cancers "cured". If they were Christians they would've connected their cure to their faith or their pastor's action. Also I wonder how many sick people the pope kissed who's conditions didn't get better or got worse. We wouldn't hear of that. Who wants to hear " Pope kisses cancer patient who dies 3 weeks later?"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by GBASKY: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

HELLO BOKO WHAT MIRACLE HAPPENED IN YOUR FUCKU=ING BOOK NONE ASSHOLE ONLY TERRORIST STORIES DICK HEAD

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by enemyofprogress: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
One Catholic friend of mine once tolded me that Pope is not an ordinary human bean
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by HajimeSaito(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

Yes, it is a huge scam involving medical doctors and the media.
Speaking of religious scams, have you heard of a fake "god" called Satan We Trust (SWT)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Johnsown1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
All the glory and honour be unto the lord, the mighty one in battle, the God that healeth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Dsholz(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
i didnt knw they allow idiots to comment too.anyways,u r a ram!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by somez(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Stfu
IamAllah:

Trash!
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by mrinsurer: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Catholic is not like other christian denominations...they cannot make bogus claim because catholic church has more internal critics than external..if the story states there was a brain tumor then there is 100% evidence that the brain tumor existed with medical evidence before the miracle.
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Henon: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
I believe. If you want die, die. Christianity is a way of life of different means of healing. Is not Islam that is producing terrorists in every part of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by bigtt76(f): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
So Pope Francis booked for himself sainthood in the future grin
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by flames01: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

You knew all that because you are a member of their family, abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet / Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! / Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.