Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Partner In Haulage Business Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner In Haulage Business Wanted (1181 Views)

Good Profit In Haulage Business / Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage Business? / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner In Haulage Business Wanted by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
To increase the capacity of the truck we have we need Partners in Haulage Business whose have truck as business partner.

We have multinational company that we haulage the goods.

Call Samuel on 08060113086
Re: Partner In Haulage Business Wanted by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
I have 40f truck. But in the multi national company they said I have to put it under someone who has registered with them.

Or if I have three (3) I can then stand on mine own. But still expecting another truck after I'm able to establish business with the one big bros sent from oversea.

That is the situation for now.

How to gather 3 trucks together.

The truck will be transporting Manufactured goods accross the country.

Get to me soon
Re: Partner In Haulage Business Wanted by khadii1: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2010
Hi, i saw your ads on nairaland. I have a proposal, by the way i am a sales person with lafarge. I make deliveries to some yoruba cities. I have a proposal per your truck. We deal on trailer with flat bed 40". Let me know if its ok to forward my proposal. Thank you

Kolade A.
Emitralia Int Co Ltd
Re: Partner In Haulage Business Wanted by Tosola: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2010
Belu,

Is the back of your truck a box body or a container back. If it is we can do business. You can reach me on 08052602989
Re: Partner In Haulage Business Wanted by dejia(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2010
guys,

sorry to interrupt.

i have a DAF 430 85 cf with a flat bed of 40ft

its got 10 new tyres and the truck is in a good and perfection

its been used by a company for about 9months now

am looking at selling it for 2.75M ( not neg)

holla if any1 is interested

chatwithdeejay@yahoo.com
Re: Partner In Haulage Business Wanted by Tosola: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2010
dejia

Why not let us mange the truck for you, you will make a good money rather than selling the truck now.
Re: Partner In Haulage Business Wanted by maxproxl: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
hi sam. will buzz u up soon. think we can work 2geda but need to know d mode of payment. is it weekly, monthly or quarterly. had my nysc in Nig. Brew lagos & cld get a link dia & hopefully, d trucks cld be added to dia fleet . as u know they run one of d largest haulage system. cld also raise abt N2m to get a truck. d firm u work with, do they allow mini trucks. hope ure serious abt dis. we may need tomeet one on one. hope u're based in lagos. I reside in surulere. av fun & think positive
Re: Partner In Haulage Business Wanted by blazzie: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2010
I am considering investing in fuel haulage business and i need information on the questions below

1. What truck head and model is considered suitable for this purpose considering Nigerian factor (road, etc)?
2. Is it worth it shipping the truck head from overseas?
3. Since it is meant for fuel haulage, what is the estimate of fabricating the tanker (i know this will depend on the litre capacity) or is it better to go for a used one?

I know this information and much more will be at the fingertips of respectable nairalanders,so kindly advise on subject above.

Thanks
Re: Partner In Haulage Business Wanted by sonety2k(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2010
khadii1:

Hi, i saw your ads on nairaland. I have a proposal, by the way i am a sales person with lafarge. I make deliveries to some yoruba cities. I have a proposal per your truck. We deal on trailer with flat bed 40". Let me know if its ok to forward my proposal. Thank you

Kolade A.
Emitralia Int Co Ltd

Mr Kolade kindly send me your proposal about the lafarge deliveries for the flat bed 40" to my mail box - sonetauto@yahoo.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Office Space To Rent At Ikeja. / Why Do Our Pastors Lay More Emphasis On Tithe And Talk Less On Tax? / How Can I Start Door To Door Cargo Biz From London To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.