Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra (8498 Views)

Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by kunmiiii: 3:41am On Aug 20, 2018
The Ass-Licking in this post is shuddering....Does O.P even know the definition of a city, becos this clearly isn't one!!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Odilamurb: 4:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by BabaRamota1980: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2018
deomelo:
Where is the city?

These low self esteem village Igbos sef..

Igbos amaka

grin grin

grin.

Sometimes just act along and pretend you see the mega city. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by BabaRamota1980: 5:12am On Aug 20, 2018
kunmiiii:
The Ass-Licking in this post is shuddering....Does O.P even know the definition of a city, becos this clearly isn't one!!

To you this might not be anything, but to Yanmiri this is equivalent to VI.

Dont spoil his show.

1 Like

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by lebron7(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Am I d only one thinking that it is blood money grin
Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Yorubaskullmine: 5:39am On Aug 20, 2018
[s]
Almaiga:
This man must be into drugs, kidnapping and Ritualist yet, Ibo's are celebrating him.

Anyways, Ibo's Amaka!!
[/s]
So in addition to being skull miners yorubas are nonentities. A single online search about the man will save you from the embarrassment you are bringing to your tribe.

6 Likes

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Yorubaskullmine: 5:41am On Aug 20, 2018
deomelo:
Where is the city?

Igbos amaka

grin grin
Taiwo babatunde have you eaten since Thursday , Hungry fool.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Yorubaskullmine: 5:47am On Aug 20, 2018
[s]
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5520938_anam1_jpegf1f88d20cd28e4565227382e6be73a45

Even sef, the ugly building no get door, den just put the tiny door frame there for decoration the evil and voo doo looking no get any door.

Why haven't we seen the inside of this voo doo building since?

I bet some ritual and bad bad stuff is going on in there..

smh..
[/s]Look who is opening his dirty mouth. A son of a skull miner calling a decent human a ritualist. Ndo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by eneji50(m): 5:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Let inec make all those that will vote buhari pay a certain amount before we could vote him, he will still win 2019 election

Buhari is a tsunami no one can stop till 2023,

So wailers should take heart

Tambuwa is a gonner politically!!

@eneji50 say so oooooo!

1 Like

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Yorubaskullmine: 5:54am On Aug 20, 2018
[s]
eneji50:

Let inec make all those that will vote buhari pay a certain amount before we could vote him, he will still win 2019 election

Buhari is a tsunami no one can stop till 2023,

So wailers should take heart

Tambuwa is a gonner politically!!

@eneji50 say so oooooo!
[/s]
What is the nexus between this topic and your terrorist of a president. Zombies are losing it by the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by gidgiddy: 6:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Almaiga:
This man must be into drugs, kidnapping and Ritualist yet, Ibo's are celebrating him.

Anyways, Ibo's Amaka!!

Google Dr Maduka, he owns several hospitals in America.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by AgentGoat: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2018
I hope innocent villagers won't pay with their life later.

Ozubulu bishop
Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Almaiga: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
[s][/s]
So in addition to being skull miners yorubas are nonentities. A single online search about the man will save you from the embarrassment you are bringing to your tribe.

His online profile doesn't change the fact that, he might be a thief, Ritualist, scammer, Yahoo plus or a drug dealer.

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Yorubaskullmine: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2018
[s]
Almaiga:

His online profile doesn't change the fact that, he might be a thief, Ritualist, scammer, Yahoo plus or a drug dealer.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by mrvitalis(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2018
deomelo:
Where is the city?

Igbos amaka

grin grin

Lol don't tell me you are Yoruba? Cos my trip to osun opened my eyes... The whole of isokan has no building like this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by lirusehn(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2018
kelechi50:
Igbo Amaka
I am Yoruba but I must commend his service to humanity.: )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Sharpshooota: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2018
deomelo:
Where is the city?

Igbos amaka

grin grin

Show me what you did in your own village

1 Like

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by donbachi(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2018
We need people like this...so we can point our fingers,and say that is the gooood guy.
Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2018
Anambra amaka

2 Likes

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Google Dr Maduka, he owns several hospitals in America.

That building look out of place there. It should’ve been in Awka or Enugu and in the right environment or neighbourhood meant for such high rise building.

The design is ugly, if that was the entrance to the building, whoever designed that and the project manager should be sued and banned from any business related to properties and real estate.
Has that building got an elevator or just flight of stairs??

There really should be strict building regulations. You can’t just because you’ve got the finance build a duplex in an area meant for bungalows, likewise you can’t build a two storey building in an area meant for four storeys.

That building would need a lot of infrastructure to function well. Aesthetically, it’s a no no in that environment. At any other place, it would’ve stood out.

6 Likes

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by madmohamed(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2018
deomelo:
Where is the city?

Igbos amaka

grin grin
who let the dog out.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Almaiga: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
[s][/s]

Carry your Igboid, big FLAT head commot for my front. grin

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Arysexy(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Aku rue uno philosophy working in Anambra.

God bless Dr Mmaduka.

God bless ndigbo!
Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by potterdon: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2018
deomelo:
Where is the city?

Igbos amaka

grin grin
mtcheww envy will not kill. grin the only thing u have done for ur own villagers is to disgrace them on nairaland. With ur childish posts grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Metuh: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2018
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5520938_anam1_jpegf1f88d20cd28e4565227382e6be73a45

Even sef, the ugly building no get door, den just put the tiny door frame there for decoration the evil and voo doo looking no get any door.

Why haven't we seen the inside of this voo doo building since?

I bet some ritual and bad bad stuff is going on in there..

smh..
Mynd44 and Lalasticlala will not ban this one constituting nuisances and derailing this beautiful thread now o.

cc Seun

1 Like

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Metuh: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2018
deomelo:

Obviously built by the typical ipob village bricklayer..

Just look at the little hole entrance to the blue, ugly and scary building.

How do you build something like this and end up putting a tiny and ugly entrance that 2 people can not fit though at the same time..

They lack imagination and sophistication in that part of the country for sure

If you enter this building, I'm 100% sure you no go come out alive..

grin grin
Mynd44 and Lalasticlala will not ban this one constituting nuisances and derailing this beautiful thread now o.
cc Seun Dominique

1 Like

Re: A Man Singlehandedly Turned His Village To City In Anambra by Metuh: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2018
deomelo:
Where is the city?

Igbos amaka

grin grin
cc Seun Dominique

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own / Ethiopian Airlines Confirms Bid For Nigeria's Arik Air / Starting A Candle Business With Little Start-up Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.