Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos (24880 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Sister Taiwo Clocks 36 / Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set / Actress Kehinde Bankole Delivers Baby Girl For Married Lover, Sugardaddy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos by romenna: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
fine girl. so natural no bleach
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
She can melt her way into any human's heart just with her smile. Fine woman.
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos by MzTunechi(f): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cutie. The smile smiley
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
izzy4shizzy:

why? is it a crime for an igbo boy to Bleep a beautiful afonja girl?
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos by Alwaysking: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
I've always wanted to fvck this girl, I know someday I will.
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos by kingzephyr(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
I'm in love ❤
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Babiod:
May dem go marry abeg,Day I saw her in bank @ Ogba,she don old,omo na make-up be everything jare.All these celebs dem just dey pad their face.

And may you never old my brother. . . Isee
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos by slyrone(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Babiod:
May dem go marry abeg,Day I saw her in bank @ Ogba,she don old,omo na make-up be everything jare.All these celebs dem just dey pad their face.
as husband nor come will she marry herself? it's not fair when people tell women to go and marry na she go marry man abi na man go marry her?
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos by daveP(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Girls with simple, my Achilles.
Henrietta is the reason
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos by Dollabiz: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dinner

Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) / Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures / Eva Alordiah Transforms Into A Zombie In New Special Effect Makeup (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9