Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process (2689 Views)

See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory / Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by KenOne: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nigerians see for yourself the results that came out from some polling units in Saturday's by-election in Port Harcourt constituency 3.

The moment Wike got wind of the results coming out that APC is trashing PDP mercilessly he deployed his chief security adviser (CSO) with security men in government house to disrupt the process.

Others in the frame to disrupt the process includes the chairman of Port Harcourt local government with thugs and his security details caught on camera.

These results must stand no matter how hard Wike tries to rubbish the process and ridicule the police and other security agencies deployed for the re-run.

INEC suspended collation late Saturday night to commence the next morning Sunday but that never happened and we hear Wike is putting pressure on INEC to cancel the already declared results.

Once again those crooners of South-South is PDP and PDP is South-South can see the results with their eyes and Wike's desperation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by KenOne: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
KenOne:
Nigerians see for yourself the results that came out from some polling units in Saturday's by-election in Port Harcourt constituency 3.

The moment Wike got wind of the results coming out that APC is trashing PDP mercilessly he deployed his chief security adviser (CSO) with security men in government house to disrupt the process.

Others in the frame to disrupt the process includes the chairman of Port Harcourt local government with thugs and his security details caught on camera.

These results must stand no matter how hard Wike tries to rubbish the process and ridicule the police and other security agencies deployed for the re-run.

INEC suspended collation late Saturday night to commence the next morning Sunday but that never happened and we hear Wike is putting pressure on INEC to cancel the already declared results.

Once again those crooners of South-South is PDP and PDP is South-South can see the results with their eyes and Wike's desperation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by KenOne: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=KenOne post=70447785][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Firefire(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
[s]
KenOne:

[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Kyase(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
No wonder and wike Don already start to cry wolf shocked

See nacking...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
The truth is gradually coming out regarding what happened in rivers state.

Another fact is that the inec officer in charge of the elections is a PDP man and he was instructed to suspend the elections so that wike would have time to get an injunction by today.

APC everywhere you go

Even the PDP party agents signed off on the results to show they were in compliance with the results .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Pontaboki: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
You mean the results written by SARS?

6 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by swagagolic01(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:
The truth is gradually coming out regarding what happened in rivers state.

Another fact is that the inec officer in charge of the elections is a PDP man and he was instructed to suspend the elections so that wike would have time to get an injunction by today.

APC everywhere you go

Even the PDP party agents signed off on the results to show they were in compliance with the results .

Don't say what you don't know brother, if amaechi continues these way, APC will lose to wike!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pontaboki:

You can clearly see the individual presiding officers names and stamps and signatures.

Common sense should have told you that if indeed SARS wrote this, how did they manufacture the names and signatures of the electoral officers in those locations.

Can you prove that those are not the names of the officers and their signatures?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
swagagolic01:

Don't say what you don't know brother, if amaechi continues these way, APC will lose to wike!!!

Amaechi did nothing. Wike did everything with his bloodshed methods and cultism affiliation

3 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Metuh: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Amaechi did nothing. Wike did everything with his bloodshed methods and cultism affiliation
And you know this from your face me I slap you room in Osun abi

Someone in Rivers is telling you facts, you are arguing. Can you imagine?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by tuniski: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pontaboki:
Don't mind those BmC guys they are in pains for nothing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by tuniski: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You can clearly see the individual presiding officers names and stamps and signatures.

Common sense should have told you that if indeed SARS wrote this, how did they manufacture the names and signatures of the electoral officers in those locations.

Can you prove that those are not the names of the officers and their signatures?
And you can prove your carelessly naive assertions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Turantula(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Unfortunately for the Zombies Rivers state is not Ekiti neither is it Bauchi or Kastina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Johnnyessence(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Metuh:

lol he is called nairaland politician. you don't argue with such a person. they have no evidence to justify their comment. they are always called zombie. you will just be wasting your time by telling him what is on ground. he will never be patient with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
but according to nymauri flat.heads, election violence by PDP led government thugs is not election rigging..it is only regarded ias rigging when APC wins in a core north state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Johnnyessence(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
KenOne:

cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala, it is fake results, inec have cancel it due to ballot snatching, violence in the polling units. mods kindly pull this post down. inec have suspend the excersise until further notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Metuh:

Shut up! A PDP lying apologist is telling me lies and you want to twist it to facts.

Everyone knows the c in c in rivers is wike and he is in charge of thugs, cultists and the blood letters in rivers States.

If he could have ties with someone as nefarious and notorious as Don wanni who he later ensured he killed because Don wanni threatened to expose him if he did not pay him a certain amount then he can do anything.

APC clearly won and wike in a desperate attempt to save face, deployed his killers and thugs including his SARs faithfuls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
sharap! primitive nyamuri flat.head, you shall know them by their comments.. bcuz it's in a core PDP state that's why u are asking for justification and evidence right , but u guys jumped into conclusion and didn't ask for evidence when it was claimed elections were rigged in Ekiti,katsina,bauchi and kogi..Nyamuri hypocrites! thats why no one takes u serious political wise! the only time u are relevant,is on nairaland
Johnnyessence:
lol he is called nairaland politician. you don't argue with such a person. they have no evidence to justify their comment. they are always called zombie. you will just be wasting your time by telling him what is on ground. he will never be patient with you.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Metuh: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Shut up! A PDP lying apologist is telling me lies and you want to twist it to facts.

Everyone knows the c in c in rivers is wike and he is in charge of thugs, cultists and the blood letters in rivers States.

If he could have ties with someone as nefarious and notorious as Don wanni who he later ensured he killed because Don wanni threatened to expose him if he did not pay him a certain amount then he can do anything.

APC clearly won and wike in a desperate attempt to save face, deployed his killers and thugs including his SARs faithfuls
So Wike now controls The federal SARS? grin. I don die oooo kai!

It's no longer Saraki but Wike that influences FSARS, NPF, Navy,Army and Civil defence. Chai

When will you be wise bros. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Metuh:

It's no longer Saraki but Wike that influences FSARS, NPF, Navy,Army and Civil defence. Chai

In your stupidity you think FSARS comes from Abuja.

You don't know they are stationed in every state and the state governor can control those in his state.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
hahah we are in pain bcuz a core PDP state that ought to win by 90% votes,barely got 60% with the help of security apparatus,thugs and government incumbancy
tuniski:

Don't mind those BmC guys they are in pains for nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Metuh: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

In your stupidity you think FSARS comes from Abuja.

You don't know they are stationed in every state and the state governor can control those in his state.
...and you believe Oshiomole and Amaechi will allow such to happen

There is a reason they are called Federal SARS cos they get directives from Abuja. You are dull o...oh I forgot you support Buhari a dullard self.

Can you tell me more? I thought you are even intelligent. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Johnnyessence(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
sharap! primitive nyamuri flat.head, you shall know them by their comments.. bcuz it's in a core PDP state that's why u are asking for justification and evidence right , but u guys jumped into conclusion and didn't ask for evidence when it was claimed elections were rigged in Ekiti,katsina,bauchi and kogi..Nyamuri hypocrites! thats why no one takes u serious political wise! the only time u are relevant,is on nairaland
you are living in your deluded state, in ekiti, katsina, bauchi and kogi state, pdp is going to court to seek redress on the poll issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
the more u talk,the more u showcase ur stupidity,why dwell in it..so u don't know FSARS are assigned to a specific state under the command of a governor..and u claim to be a political analysis..why don't u concentrate on drug peddling
Metuh:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by tuniski: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
hahah we are in pain bcuz a core PDP state that ought to win by 90% votes,barely got 60% with the help of security apparatus,thugs and government incumbancy
Just as apc did in bauchi! Shior.
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Metuh: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
the more u talk,the more u showcase ur stupidity,why dwell in it..so u don't know FSARS are assigned to a specific state under the command of a governor..and u claim to be a political analysis..why don't u concentrate on drug peddling
Dullard so you don't know that the federal government has the exclusive right to withdraw them during elections right

So your little brain think APC will leave Wike so he can use the same SARS against them abi?

I'm not surprised since you are a supporter of Dullard Buhari.

Drug peddling is better than forceful mining of skulls na. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
hahaha and untill they get that redress from the court,u have no right to pre-empt..why don't u be patient untill the court gives a verdict or use the same scenario to judge the rivers election
Johnnyessence:
you are living in your deluded state, in ekiti, katsina, bauchi and kogi state, pdp is going to court to seek redress on the poll issues.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Metuh:

...and you believe Oshiomole and Amaechi will allow such to happen

There is a reason they are called Federal SARS cos they get directives from Abuja. You are dull o...oh I forgot you support Buhari a dullard self.

Can you tell me more? I thought you are even intelligent. grin

Its clear you lack any modicum of sense.

The alleged SARS officials did not even come with fsars regalia but you are calling them fsars.

Can you show me one picture from the rivers bye elections that show one of them in fsars regalia.

I dey wait.

Its clear you a naive when it comes to the authority governors wield when it comes to their states

3 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
so why didn't u use the same scenario and perimeter to judge rivers state election the way u were in a hurry to conclude bauchi,Ekiti and katsina?
tuniski:

Just as apc did in bauchi! Shior.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
same scenario that applies to when inec,police,soldiers and other security outlets that are sent to a specific state to conduct a free and fair election under a governor that swore on an oath to be just,but unfortunatly they are used against the people
Metuh:

Dullard so you don't know that the federal government has the exclusive right to withdraw them during elections right

So your little brain think APC will leave Wike so he can use the same SARS against them abi?

I'm not surprised since you are a supporter of Dullard Buhari.

Drug peddling is better than forceful mining of skulls na. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Metuh: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Its clear you lack any modicum of sense.

The alleged SARS officials did not even come with fsars regalia but you are calling them fsars.

Can you show me one picture from the rivers bye elections that show one of them in fsars regalia.

I dey wait.

Its clear you a naive when it comes to the authority governors wield when it comes to their states
Oga show me the pictures of your alleged SARS without the FSars regalia too. Stop throwing allegations around bros.

You are the naive one here who doesn't know that the federal government has authority over the states.

Why didn't Fayose wield such power during the state governorship election when it was clear his party will lose? APC won't allow or give Wike any chance to defeat them. OK?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Arrives Venue Of PDP National Convention / Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! / Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.