Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process (2697 Views)

See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory / Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Metuh: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
same scenario that applies to when inec,police,soldiers and other security outlets that are sent to a specific state to conduct a free and fair election under a governor that swore on an oath to be just,but unfortunatly they are used against the people
Yes it's true but not in a state like Rivers where they know violence will surely happen.

The federal government has the overall authority over the forces.
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Metuh:

Oga show me the pictures of your alleged SARS without the FSars regalia too. Stop throwing allegations around bros.

You are the naive one here who doesn't know that the federal government has authority over the states.

Why didn't Fayose wield such power during the state governorship election when it was clear his party will lose? APC won't allow or give Wike any chance to defeat them. OK?

You said, APC used fsars yet you cannot produce one picture confirming this.

You are beyond idiotic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Metuh: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You said, APC used fsars yet you cannot produce one picture confirming this.

You are beyond idiotic
...APC clearly won and wike in a desperate attempt to save face, deployed his killers and thugs including his SARs faithfuls.

That's your exact comment before I quoted you
grin

Upload your proof first, no be fighting bros.
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Metuh:

...APC clearly won and wike in a desperate attempt to save face, deployed his killers and thugs including his SARs faithfuls.

That's your exact comment before I quoted you
grin

Upload your proof first, no be fighting bros.

Are you blind to the fact that PDP claimed APC used fsars?

Did you ask them for proof?

1 Like

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Favour9ja(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Metuh: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Are you blind to the fact that PDP claimed APC used fsars?
Did you ask them for proof?
I'm yet to see anything like that and yours was the first I saw.

Your proof?
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by docadams: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
I refuse to to join the fray. No use. If my memory serves me well same thing happened in 2015, same suspension by INEC. Already declared results cannot be cancelled. Whatever happens to pending results, final results must be declared. To even harbour the thought that INEC will come out to declare a final result that deviates from the established trend is just a bizzare imagination. APC has nicked this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Metuh:

I'm yet to see anything like that and yours was the first I saw.

Your proof?

Then you are a liar for saying that you are yet to see anything like that .

A simple search on nairaland would reveal that to you

1 Like

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by ExplicitConect: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
PDP are celebrating the suspension of the election in Wike’s backyard.
APC are calling for INEC to declare the result.

What does this tell you about 2019?
Butterflyle0:
The truth is gradually coming out regarding what happened in rivers state.

Another fact is that the inec officer in charge of the elections is a PDP man and he was instructed to suspend the elections so that wike would have time to get an injunction by today.

APC everywhere you go

Even the PDP party agents signed off on the results to show they were in compliance with the results .

2 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
ExplicitConect:

PDP are desperate to have the results canceled but only got a suspension.

APC want the results already collated to be declared pending when the suspension would be lifted.

What does that tell you about 2019 especially since this is supposedly PDPs stronghold.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by ExplicitConect: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
A lot telltale signs.
Butterflyle0:

PDP are desperate to have the results canceled but only got a suspension.

APC want the results already collated to be declared pending when the suspension would be lifted.

What does that tell you about 2019 especially since this is supposedly PDPs stronghold.
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by zicoraads: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Is the APC agent the same as the PDP agent and the agent of the other political parties as well? Look closely. That handwriting belongs to the same person.
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by swagagolic01(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Amaechi did nothing. Wike did everything with his bloodshed methods and cultism affiliation

Are you in ph?? Do you know what happened? ? In a free and fair election APC would've won that election without any issues, the PDP candidate and his father is a no no to the people right now.. amaechi is the one causing these nonsense
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Butterflyle0: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
swagagolic01:

Are you in ph?? Do you know what happened? ? In a free and fair election APC would've won that election without any issues, the PDP candidate and his father is a no no to the people right now.. amaechi is the one causing these nonsense

You are making my point for me

2 Likes

Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by swagagolic01(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are making my point for me

You're not getting it, OJ shouldn't have used FSARS, even the APC candidate, chief worlu is mad with OJ for that nonsense he pulled... APC might win Rivers state in 2019 tho, that's if amaechi stops being naive and greedy
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by SouthernEmpres: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
I am waiting till the day peaceful free and fair election can be run in my state too many PDP thugs
KenOne:
Nigerians see for yourself the results that came out from some polling units in Saturday's by-election in Port Harcourt constituency 3.

The moment Wike got wind of the results coming out that APC is trashing PDP mercilessly he deployed his chief security adviser (CSO) with security men in government house to disrupt the process.

Others in the frame to disrupt the process includes the chairman of Port Harcourt local government with thugs and his security details caught on camera.

These results must stand no matter how hard Wike tries to rubbish the process and ridicule the police and other security agencies deployed for the re-run.

INEC suspended collation late Saturday night to commence the next morning Sunday but that never happened and we hear Wike is putting pressure on INEC to cancel the already declared results.

Once again those crooners of South-South is PDP and PDP is South-South can see the results with their eyes and Wike's desperation.
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by shedy03(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
APC, results fabricators.
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
swagagolic01:

You're not getting it, OJ shouldn't have used FSARS, even the APC candidate, chief worlu is mad with OJ for that nonsense he pulled... APC might win Rivers state in 2019 tho, that's if amaechi stops being naive and greedy
your very correct,i like your honesty.but dont you think that apc also knows this and pdp may have arranged the thugs?
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by senatordave1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
shedy03:
APC, results fabricators.
Yes lets agree that the result are fake and fabricated in a pdp stronghold,it shows pdp are losing grip.as of 2015 and before,pdp were fakig results effortless.but for apc to now do that shows apc is stronger and more formidable than pdp.even if pdp were to win,it will be very marginal meaning that buhari will still win.anything short of a 90% win for pdp in rivers with a margin of 1.5 million votes is a loss to pdp
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by senatordave1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
ExplicitConect:

Your getting it twisted.do you realize that in 2015,apc were the one calling for the cancellation of results in rivers while pdp called for its declaration? In nigeria,only a looser calls for results cancellations if your in tune with politics.apc are edging out pdp in rivers
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by swagagolic01(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

your very correct,i like your honesty.but dont you think that apc also knows this and pdp may have arranged the thugs?

Bro, believe me when I say that amaechi and OJ ruined that election, wike only wanted to watch them display what they intend to do in 2019.., APC''s candidate, chief worlu was already coasting to victory before OJ started that madness which he was warned against, but the man wants to show that he has capacity, and amaechi is trying to prove a point.. APC in rivers state are their own problems
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by Skengman: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
6 FACTS ABOUT FLAG OJUKAYE AMACHREE
1. Former Buguma Local Govt Chairman
2. Second son of a late Permanent Secretary
3. The only son included in his father’s will and as a result inherited all his father’s properties.
4. Gave all the properties to his older brother who was disinherited.
5. A man who has total respect for his elders.
6. Lastly, a man who can fire a gun with his hand without having a gun in his hand grin gringrin****
Re: Rivers By-election Results That PDP Saw And Disrupted The Process by senatordave1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Skengman:
6 FACTS ABOUT FLAG OJUKAYE AMACHREE
1. Former Buguma Local Govt Chairman
2. Second son of a late Permanent Secretary
3. The only son included in his father’s will and as a result inherited all his father’s properties.
4. Gave all the properties to his older brother who was disinherited.
5. A man who has total respect for his elders.
6. Lastly, a man who can fire a gun with his hand without having a gun in his hand grin gringrin****
Sir,hes from sangana town in asari toru lga(asalga).buguma is a town there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits / Exit Poll: Atiku Abubakar, PDP Wins Lagos, Edo & Abuja / Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.